EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still talking about driving to the flood affected areas.

View attachment 1666359

Even Brad asked WTF she was wearing.

View attachment 1666367
Is this bleep for real? It's stupidly humid in Melbourne and I was sweating in a loose tshirt. 🚮

Is this what 20kg weight loss looks like? 🤦‍♀️🤥
It's more like 5-7kg

Wonder when we will see this eyesore again??? View attachment 1666490

Braaaaaaaad still does NOT like you EmmyBooHooLou!!! No Matter how many times you scrunch ur dick shaped nose!!!!!

Please don't give her ideas. I'm still recovering from the first time

Reactions: 10

Spotted Babe and EmmyLoo in the wild! Claims she needs water to end her week... bad choice of words for the flood affected you "care" so much for ScuzzyLoo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To be honest I don’t give a flying duck about her weight loss, real of not, that being said what really annoys me is that she seems obsessed with weight. Constantly making sure the bigger one says she’s wearing size 20 and quickly adding “I’m in a 12” not to mention the “I could size down” comments and more recently all the wraps and no white bread ever! It’s really sad that she doesn’t even notice.

Reactions: 28
To be honest I don’t give a flying duck about her weight loss, real of not, that being said what really annoys me is that she seems obsessed with weight. Constantly making sure the bigger one says she’s wearing size 20 and quickly adding “I’m in a 12” not to mention the “I could size down” comments and more recently all the wraps and no white bread ever! It’s really sad that she doesn’t even notice.
Agreed but is it just me or does Jess size 20 look only fractionally bigger than Heftylou size 12, I can’t see 4 sizes difference tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 20
For the love of god please tell me she didn’t take her kids to school in that outfit. She kid setting her kids up to be bullied. Sad but true.

Reactions: 12
So, is that EllusiveLou done for content after her Maddog busy week while she has her humpfest with some AS and a packet of cheezels?
Or will be treated to more coy giggles and nose scrunching surprisingly captured by The Boyfriend/UnpaidCameraman of her super cheeky weekend. It’s bewdiful.

Reactions: 15
Don’t you just love best mates. WTF. The bloke at the cafe you buy coffee from is hardly your best mate. Delusional much Emmy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh I have that bathmat she was wearing today, just in a different colourway. I am rethinking my life choices right now.

Also Emmy it is Rochester not Rock Chester!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh I have that bathmat she was wearing today, just in a different colourway. I am rethinking my life choices right now.

I completely get the 70's bath mat vibe, but it immediately made me think of one of those fluffy toilet seat covers. Which is appropriate because old mate WhitebreadLou is full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Emmy lou Mcarthy go to Rock Chester, find a rovk and go live under it snd give everyonr a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.