EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll go put myself in the bin now, but she actually looks quite nice today in the jumpsuit! Makes such a difference when the right parts are covered up!
agree. I think the print is horrible but at least she has dressed for her shape. She looks so much better in something like this, the basketball is not obvious like in the crop tops and ill fitting jeans.

Reactions: 21
She was speaking to tattle before posting those baileys stories. She made it so clear it “wasn’t her recipe” because these threads went off about her disgusting concoctions that look like curdled puke. So the other ones aren’t hers either? She’s such a shifty witch.

I was reading the movie comments saying she ditched Wednesday root night for a movie she could for sure have asked her son to because he’d be stoked. To Emmylou - her new shag trumps her kids, however a camera and “press wall” 100% trumps Wednesday root night. There’s no one Emmylou loves more than an indifferent photographer and a sad movie viewing.

Reactions: 14
Caught up with the tread and the epic train wreck saga that is EL.
I’m not a psychiatrist, but I do have BPD. It’s a horribly stigmatised illness that I hate revealing about myself to others because it’s so misunderstood too. Not everyone who has it is a psycho or unloveable. Sadly, it manifests after severe childhood trauma. That being said, it’s not a life sentence - I can attest to the fact that with therapy, time, and had work, you can effectively grow out of it. You can live a stable and successful life, You can be in a secure and healthy relationship.
EL definitely exhibits symptoms. The one that springs out to mind is the fear of abandonment. Her and alove probably lasted longer than they should’ve because she couldn’t be alone. The Aaron left us spiel also feeds into this too. She also has really unstable friendships that never seem to last past the obsession/infatuation stage, and are then never mentioned again likely because there was a falling out. That’s just a couple of examples and there’s certainly more. But again, we don’t know unless she shows us her medical records.
Having BPD isn’t someone’s fault, nor should people be judged for it. But it doesn’t excuse poor behaviour. No one asks to be mentally or physically unwell, but you invariably need to do something about it if you want to get better.
If EL did have bpd or any serious mental illness then I of course have empathy. But it doesn’t excuse her chronically disgusting behaviour. And she has three lives to be responsible for too. That’s just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ll go put myself in the bin now, but she actually looks quite nice today in the jumpsuit! Makes such a difference when the right parts are covered up!
besides the odd things it's doing to her boobs, this is an outfit that suits her, however it sounds like she's constantly dieting and buying things when they don't fit.

Reactions: 7
Adele Barbaro is running a raffle through her gin company with all proceeds going toward flood victims. This is what they need EL not a bleeping Hayden Jogger!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Now I get why she doesn’t want suelynn on socials. So she is the fan of the product, she comes up with all the recipes, and compared to winnieblu she’d be a better presenter. Get your own sponsorships Bubs! We believe in you!

Reactions: 21
So caught in another lie. Yesterday she specifically said that the cocktail recepies were the company’s, today less than 24 hours later she is saying SL creates them.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Rather than wear that more flattering jumpsuit she chucked on the cheap, red dress that no one is buying. Make it make sense.

Also can I just add - it appears to be another baileys, vodka, cream blend. Groundbreaking recipe development.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. What a year today as been for old mate SES-Lou. Loved catching up on everyone’s brilliant commentary. I managed to capture two videos.
1. did anyone else notice the man’s voice at the beginning? Unless it’s the Bailey’s rep…. 🧐
View attachment 1662946
2. the reference to her boyfriend. I know a few have captured this too, but thought I’d share again for shits an giggles 🤭
View attachment 1662947
Yep, I heard the guy's voice at the beginning. That will be the videographer that she hired to film and edit her making that putrid Baileys cocktail (edible glitter?? what is this, 1987??) - much professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.