EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I then only person who has never had a "sexy little lunch" with my sister? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's so loud. 35 minute wait is nothing. I wonder if she was meant to go with Babe on this sexy date?

She can probably charge this to her business account since Sue-Lyn is an employee.

Screenshot_20221022-110948_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
16 selfies posted at her SEXY lunch with her sister. A restaurant that the Melbourne social scene and Fembots frequent. Such a try hard. Who does an impromptu photo shoot with your iPhone at a restaurant? Wearing her clacky mules and garter arm freebie dress from the Boobytape girls too. They way she pranced past the kitchen like she managed the place. Absolute bint.

PS. Opening the wrong door. 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Omg i cannot deal. Im on my couch feeling crap and she does my head in.mever have i ever gone to dinner with my sister in pirt melbourne and called it sexy. Last one was a pub meal. She is trying to keep up with the Influenzas that have more class. Trouble is she is all gut, back boobs and arse.

Reactions: 18
EL: Look at me shouting my sis to a "sexy little lunch" at one of Melbourne's priciest restaurants
Echuca & Surrounds community: Look at us stacking sandbags to halt the floods which will take our homes
She is such an ignoramous?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Spotted her in the wild. I recognized SL before I noticed her. Coming out of Zara in the city in her Mr T jewelry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Omg i cannot deal. Im on my couch feeling crap and she does my head in.mever have i ever gone to dinner with my sister in pirt melbourne and called it sexy. Last one was a pub meal. She is trying to keep up with the Influenzas that have more class. Trouble is she is all gut, back boobs and arse.
What better place to celebrate after featuring on Outspoken…in her head, she’s one of them now

Reactions: 10
The wrong door stil makes me laugh. EL trying to be all sexy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please for the love of god…can someone tell me she’s not got a black Chanel shoulder bag paired with that tacky outfit …where’s your Michael Coarss witch.💔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I was so satch" 🙄

Oh just duck off you big oaf and READ THE BLOODY ROOM!
Stop filming yourself having expensive lunches with your dickbrain sister after you've just been flaunting how you're the next best thing to the Salvos.
I know life doesn't stop for those not directly impacted by the flooding, but does she need to film every bloody thing she does?
I know you've got no class lardarse, but could you at least pretend?!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.