EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once read a story on confessions of beauty therapists (whether a real story or not who knows I guess!). Many of them said the amount of people who would come in on their period to get waxed 🤮 so I wouldn’t put it past SkankyLou.
Damn that's nasty! Not respecting the person that is performing the waxing is gross!

Reactions: 16
Damn that's nasty! Not respecting the person that is performing the waxing is gross!
Can only shudder at the mere thought of it ugh.
Who in their right mind could rock up there with a mouse tail peaking out expecting to have the pubes torn out 🤣 or hey don’t mind the half soaked pad there love, it’s shark week, I didn’t look that far ahead of my diary and I didn’t know it was that time as Leah left us …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Don’t you just love best mates. WTF. The bloke at the cafe you buy coffee from is hardly your best mate. Delusional much Emmy
That's a clear indicator of someone who doesn't have anyone close other than those on the payroll.
Chompers Cachia #2

Reactions: 10
I just came across this podcast. Listen for the gulps.
*warning* suicide is mentioned
Sorry if this has been put up before.

Reactions: 4
She thinks figuring out how to get all the excess winter stock up to flooded towns is DAUNTING. UMMM NO, what's DAUNTING are all those people facing the floods and losing everything they have. That's bleeping DAUNTING. She's so out of touch with reality and very unaware of her surroundings.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Out of curiosity i googled how far the south Melbourne markets are from her suburb. I noticed a primary school on the map so clicked their website. Same uniform as she constantly shows her children in. Gave me the biggest shivers knowing how easily she shares all the information and location of her children. It’s so dangerous.
I wouldn't worry about the school. We all know her address.
So much for her stalker 🙄

Can only shudder at the mere thought of it ugh.
Who in their right mind could rock up there with a mouse tail peaking out expecting to have the pubes torn out 🤣 or hey don’t mind the half soaked pad there love, it’s shark week, I didn’t look that far ahead of my diary and I didn’t know it was that time as Leah left us …
😂😂😂😂😂
The scenes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never been effected by a natural disaster, or any other major trauma where I’ve lost everything, so please please correct me if I’m being ignorant.

But do the people of regional Victoria who have just lost everything want to be going around their town wearing matching outfits with everyone else who picked up Zoe moss out of a cardboard box in the community hall? I get that they have major things to worry about (shelter, housing, cleaning, food and water…) but isn’t it weird to all be wearing the same clothes?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That’s a bit uncalled for against Jess - we snark on Emmy because she pretends to be something she’s not, but I don’t believe I’ve seen Jess pretend she is a size 12!
Exactly, she’s a size 20 and doesn’t pretend to be anything else although when she stands next to Heftylou I can barely see that much difference, certainly not four sizes different anyway….

Reactions: 21
Jess also seems like a nice, normal person… despite her occasional interactions with Emmy

Reactions: 18
Jess is a heffer. She makes Lazylou look like her imagined size.
I don't think we should get into calling women heffers. I was called this as a kid by mean girls and it's triggering. This is meant to be about EL and her lying and contradictory ways when it comes to her weight. I'd also hate for Tattle to become known as a platform for fat shaming women when there are so many valid points on this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She says its a beautiful morning, while standing undercover because it's pissing down with rain?
There is something wrong in the head with this fruitloop.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.