EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to claim this $60 000 generous look how good am I as a tax deduction???? I just find it very hard to believe she’s doing this out of the goodness of her heart!! If so, it would be done in private and not plastered all over social media 😡
So true. She needs to take this advice

Thats because it's 24 degrees in Melb and humid as heck. I'm hot and sweaty and not even wearing a towel as clothes today. Once again, she can't dress for the conditions.
She doesn't want to dress to conditions. She wants to dress based on what will give her the most attention, regardless of whether it's good or bad attention

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Thats because it's 24 degrees in Melb and humid as heck. I'm hot and sweaty and not even wearing a towel as clothes today. Once again, she can't dress for the conditions.
Yet she’s donating all the old winter stock to flood victims 🤪. Yes I know they’ll need clothes for winter too, but that’s hardly an immediate priority. If you really mean it, at least donate gift vouchers for people to buy what they want. This is dumping.

Reactions: 21
God is she still going to donate clothes? Fark me. The best thing to give during times like this is either cold hard cash, or your time.

Shes an idiot.
(Not new Information 😝)

Reactions: 18
Wonder when we will see this eyesore again??? View attachment 1666490

Braaaaaaaad still does NOT like you EmmyBooHooLou!!! No Matter how many times you scrunch ur dick shaped nose!!!!!

Ah no! Not that dress! She will have it to dredge it up and pop it on for us over the weekend now you’re posted that 🤣🤣
It’s something a tiny 4-6 model would look nice in, I’m not sure we need to Liar Lou looking like she’s wearing a holy onion bag - sheesh what a mental image!

Who wore it better?
Most definitely the bath mat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlatan Lou!!! Savior of all!!!! Scammer of all!! Saving the world one box of Zoe Moss at a time!! She is a regular Powerpuff Girl!!
B9B2BD5E-41B0-4E56-AD01-796AB6F110C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ran here after I saw @notgifted’s updated profile pic and it did not disappoint. What a treat to see the Alice McCall number again. That 20kg weight loss really evident today.
It’s just the gift that keeps on giving! Isn’t she a bloody train wreck!
Wearing that outfit, she could slide around her filthy house and it could collect all the dust and dirt gathering, save her dusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yet she’s donating all the old winter stock to flood victims 🤪. Yes I know they’ll need clothes for winter too, but that’s hardly an immediate priority. If you really mean it, at least donate gift vouchers for people to buy what they want. This is dumping.
Yes!!!!! This is exactly what it is!!! Dumping last year’s winter stock so she doesn’t have to write it off and can instead claim a deduction on it!!!

Any tax agents on here that can explain if she can actually do this???

Reactions: 15
It’s just the gift that keeps on giving! Isn’t she a bloody train wreck!
Wearing that outfit, she could slide around her filthy house and it could collect all the dust and dirt gathering, save her dusting.
Lol yessss that's exactly what she looks like! Pastel chamois cloths! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t even know Cheezels came in a giant plastic bag like that, that proves her gluttony doesn’t it.
Party pack for one. Gross.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else hear Brad tell her to go to work as he walked off? 😂 I love him!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.