Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Those direct comments are so off 😕

Meanwhile, how does someone who takes her entire community into her bikini waxes, details her period, her thrush and suggests having done a massive shit while out shopping find the name ‘wet pussy’ gross?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

This happened after the Black Saturday bushfires. People wanting to donate but also just offloading a lot of unusable shit, like high heeled sandals and out of season clothing. There was also no where to store it.
If Emmy was genuine about wanting to help the flood victims, she'd have a flash sale and sell off those clothes she wants to donate. $20 for a pair of joggers or fugly dress and all money donated to the flood appeal. She won't do that because she wants a tax write off on clothes destined for the tip. She never does anything without an ulterior motive.

Reactions: 38

emmygluewho

VIP Member
The way she thinks she is KILLING IT when dancing that lard ass is solid entertainment.

Sit down you middle aged, jobless, overweight fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Michy02

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves Thread #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, Cheezels & old rice.

Congratulations to @StickyTapeTits ! I had to size down your thread suggestion but you get the gist.

You win a hand delivered paper bag lunch surprise from EmmyLou-SES!! Just send the flight money to her PayPal [email protected]

Will you get a wrap, Oxtail slop or a sausage on a brioche bun (NO sauce)? Who knows!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pls recrap……

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DaniBFitsHostage

Thank you to Brad for being best on ground today. That story “get f’d” was a chefs kiss moment. Even funnier is that the story was still online.
He looks so proud of himself giving it to her behind her back too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Don't be ridiculous her best mate is Charlotte they will have already had dinner together several times this week.....
Notice how she hasn’t mentioned Charlotte since we got the intel on here about her lying about how much time they spend together? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

AMY$

VIP Member
I would love to see what Alove's new woman looks like. I bet she is the totally opposite to EL in looks and personality

She matches the box of cheezels

Did anyone catch how she referred to Brad as 'best mates'.
I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way about their relationship
Don't be ridiculous her best mate is Charlotte they will have already had dinner together several times this week.....

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Maybe she should finish off reaching her fundraising goal for Polished Man, you know, the charity she is an ambassador for throughout THIS MONTH and gets free publicity for like she's a good human. I've never once seen her post about this apart from when she was taking selfies at the shoot. Make me sick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

We have a family member who is very very well off. He is an absolute foodie. He's also single and quite introverted, and because of the insane hours he works, doesn't have a huge circle of friends. He often invites our family out to eat at the most amazing restaurants. He always pays. We've always offered but he says that he makes so much more money than us 🤣, and he enjoys taking us out to places. My kids have discovered so many new foods and flavours from him, and he's been brilliant at teaching them restaurant etiquette. He's really looking forward to when the kids are older and he'll be able to take them out one on one. We've also tried wines worth hundreds of dollars thanks to his generosity. He has never once mentioned that he pays or told anyone that I'm aware of. He often puts up a couple of instagram stories of our meals but they are very discreet and never hashtaged with #iPaidForThis. All I can think of is what he think if he was in a restaurant and EL was in there shrieking and hooting behind him. For some people eating at a restaurant is a really special occasion and EL just has no concept that she is ruining it for other people.

• Heart

party bag

Omg just catching up on today, Brad's get fucked was the greatest thing I have ever seen on her IG. Ever. He stole the show. It was so passive aggressive. Get the man a hummingbird cake and bottle of Baileys!

• Haha

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
I’ve never been effected by a natural disaster, or any other major trauma where I’ve lost everything, so please please correct me if I’m being ignorant.

But do the people of regional Victoria who have just lost everything want to be going around their town wearing matching outfits with everyone else who picked up Zoe moss out of a cardboard box in the community hall? I get that they have major things to worry about (shelter, housing, cleaning, food and water…) but isn’t it weird to all be wearing the same clothes?

• Heart

Whiskers1

VIP Member
She's definitely up for a bit, regardless of whether the painters are in....got the scrunched up cutesy smile happening, cheeky little dinner.... Babe is in for sure
Screenshot_20221019-212011_Instagram.jpg

Also that stupid bloody hair looks like Marlana from.Days of our Lives in about 1987

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Emmylou saying she can’t afford to donate financially on the same day she’s gone out and spent this much money on herself 😂

It’s her money, spend it how she likes. Just don’t pretend you’re poor and doing it tough.

Reactions: 34