EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her idea of outfits suitable to strut through the airport like an important business woman.

I feel sorry for the poor bastard having to sit next to the plastic clad beach ball on the plane.

Looks like there was no need for an alarm her eyes are so bloodshot she must have spent the night trying to cry herself to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love her idea of outfits suitable to strut through the airport like an important business woman.

I feel sorry for the poor bastard having to sit next to the plastic clad beach ball on the plane.

Looks like there was no need for an alarm her eyes are so bloodshot she must have spent the night trying to cry herself to sleep
I thought the same thing. Imagine heading to your seat to see this sitting there. ⬇

the sound of that plastic skirt sticking to the seat. Those shoes.
:sick:
577F2DC5-1BFF-492B-A607-93EE31B81ADD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I hope she takes her giant dump prior to boarding or there will be a Mid Air Emergency called . We don’t need another repeat of Myer, no SL to call in for back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm heading to the airport now. Will keep my eyes peeled. She won't be hard to spot. I'll look for the baby blue teltubby glued to her phone looking at her own selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm heading to the airport now. Will keep my eyes peeled. She won't be hard to spot. I'll look for the baby blue teltubby glued to her phone looking at her own selfies.
Go up to her and pretend you are a fan 🤣 you’ll make it onto her stories & go viral !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is a solo mum to a boy - the auskick presentation coincided with Father’s Day weekend and from what I gather club mentioned that before the presentation, there would be a short footy session and the kids were encouraged to bring along their dad, grandad, uncle or other significant male in their lives (noting plenty of families had mum go in lieu because the males were working etc). Instead Jess decided to make it ALL about her and claimed the club weren’t inclusive and diverse 🧐 she didn’t throw the same allegations when they done things for Mother’s Day though…..
she made horrible accusations against beautiful and generous unpaid volunteers who spend every weekend dedicated to helping kids!
she is poisonous and nasty and that’s why she associates with similar people AKA boganLou
Oh that’s bad Auskick is hard and they are always inclusive ie mum’s on Father’s Day and dads on Mother’s Day. Some Auskicks have over 150 kids and have 1 volunteer doing admin so it’s easy to slip up with that stuff! How about you put your hand up Jess and help out??

Reactions: 9
Oh my the walk at the Virgin photo wall….
who is filming her and why the frock does she walk like that darling you are not a Victoria Secret Model for the love of Buddha stop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
It’s called Middle Seat Lottery and at a row of 3 seats she asks “where should I sit?
Omg she is so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh my god, the level of second hand embarrassment I feel right now!! The strut, the poses, the legs, the where do I sit?, the lighting question, the whole thing. I am cringing so much that I’m getting a headache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
✈ of course it is a paid partnership. She's so over the top. Why, just why do they think EL is the best person for the job?

Screen_Recording_20221024_060811_Instagram_exported_45204.jpg

Screen_Recording_20221024_060811_Instagram_exported_126432.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Personally, if I knew I had to be sitting down on camera, I’d choose an outfit where all my fat didn’t spill out over the top. But that’s just me…

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What the hell? Urgh. I can’t deal with this first up on a Monday morning. So is this actually happening at the departures at Melb Domestic? Is she actually even going anywhere?? I’m cringing so hard. If I was walking past this shitshow on my way somewhere I’d be laughing so hard.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.