EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, this woman… talks a truckload of tit. The rows of “wet pussy” shots, the bottles for mixers and then the bottle that’s on its way (assume wine/champagne?). No no, she’s okay with her second martini (does the thing with the olives).
But of course, not before banging on about just wanting to sit down, she’s old, but wants to dance.
How many bleeping drinks are in that photo?!?!
Just stop with the "I don't drink" bullshit. Who even cares.

Reactions: 14
She says 'duck' 1000 times a day, but 'wet pussy' is too gross for her.
How has a woman of her age never heard of a cocktail called wet pussy.
She lies just for content

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand. She’s out with friends (supposedly), at what looks to be a busy & upmarket establishment… and she’s squawking into her phone about drinks, and not being allowed to touch bottles, “omg this is so new to me! I’m not used to this!” Blah blah blah.

surely… surely, you should be chatting with your friends??? And I say this as someone who’s sitting on their couch watching Unsolved Mysteries on a Saturday night.
I watched From Scratch and bawled my eyes out for 8 hours straight! MY glamorous Sat night lol

Reactions: 5
i wonder if EL feels out of place being out with a group of ladies 10 or 20 years younger then her? They all may have good jobs, a house. EL can't really relate to them. As her job is to be front and centre.

Reactions: 12
Wednesday she is delivering her $60k worth of crap.
I knew they wouldn't allow her to go there over the weekend like she initially said.
She has no idea
I looked at the page and they are gushing overbher. Seriously they shoild be worried about the famiky and freinds and not some grifter.

Reactions: 11
Wednesday she is delivering her $60k worth of craand she p.
I knew they wouldn't allow her to go there over the weekend like she initially said.
She has no idea
Good to know. I will not check her narcissistic stories on Weds then. You mark my words, they will all be of her getting people to gush over her and her only adjective will be bewdiful.

Reactions: 11
A perfect friendship is where one of you drinks and one of you dances? Um no that is not what perfect friendships are made of.

Jess is hanging off EL like a bad smell. EL is using these girls because she doesn't have any other friends.

Where is babe this weekend? Has that relatiobship ended before it even began? Did he get tired of holding the camera?

God she looks like an idiot the way she dances

And SL is growing a tummy like her sis from all the eating. You could see it last night in an unfortunate shot.
I thought the same. She is not as slim as she used to be.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely cringe fest. I have friends who 'don't drink' on a night out coz after 2 drinks they turn into complete sluzzas with no self control. Can totally imagine Emmylou being that friend.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Omg her dancing is the worst. The George is a nice place, she would look so lame filming herself dancing. I can’t.

Reactions: 16
A perfect friendship is where one of you drinks and one of you dances? Um no that is not what perfect friendships are made of.

Jess is hanging off EL like a bad smell. EL is using these girls because she doesn't have any other friends.

Where is babe this weekend? Has that relatiobship ended before it even began? Did he get tired of holding the camera?
He probably got sick of her gluttony and poor hygiene and now has a wrist injury from filming her every minute of the day when they are together

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread #48 Zoe Moss donation avoiding tax, 5 to 7kg lost max, lazylou of leisure goes for a midday wax.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New thread fast approaching, she's been a disgusting scummy tit heel this week so I'm looking forward to the next hilarious suggestions.

By the way Emmy, when you've sobered up enough to read this.. you're actually just a disgusting human who uses and abuses people. Aaron, The Children ™, your communidy. All your bought likes account for nothing, you're a short overcompensating little bogan frump. Your swearing doesn't make you more relatable, it just shows how out of touch with reality you actually are. As all the posters here have said previously, you have no friends, Charlotte 3 times a week is no more...Brad hates you and you're oblivious, get a bleeping clue, get a job and look after your children.

Reactions: 31
Ignore my previous thread title as it needs Brad!
#48 Brad told her to get fucked coz she's such a liar. After steak, potatoes & fried olives, she took a dump in Myer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Not going to post the story as the person is unlikely an influencer and I doubt consented to being filmed, but that bartender looked like she wanted to kill EL oh my god. Brilliant!
How embarrassing that she doesn’t know RSA. Clearly never had bottle service before. This is not the 70s time capsule shack where we drink goon straight from the silver sack EL

Reactions: 18
Emmylou saying she can’t afford to donate financially on the same day she’s gone out and spent this much money on herself 😂

It’s her money, spend it how she likes. Just don’t pretend you’re poor and doing it tough.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.