EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it either. Make them the night before or teach the kids to pack their own lunches? Put some fruit, yoghurt, a couple of snacks and sandwich fillings in easy reach and let them have a go. Vida might struggle but the older kids would be capable
I have three in primary school. I work a hardcore 9-5 (7-9 in reality) community services job, I run a charity voluntarily and the kids have heaps of extra-curricular stuff and things. I can be pretty scattered thanks to my bi-polar and all that comes with that, yet not once in my 4 years as a school mum have I had to take lunch to them at school in the day because I wasn’t sorted the night before or the morning of. I also believe my twins would murder me if I showed up with paper bags full of snychel and lettuce!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She loves a photo wall yet I've never seen any of these photos used ANYWHERE. I used to work in newspapers. Anyone who'd hassle me for a photo, I'd take it so they'd piss off then delete the photos off my camera. I wonder if they do this to old mate 🤭
I have encountered her at a couple of press walls, I am a professional reviewer of all things arts, and my pic has been posted more than hers….. and that’s not many times hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Definitely said my boyfriend.
Of course she said "boyfriend" because a day or so ago I mentioned how it was odd that she was still saying she's "seeing someone"

Thanks for clearing that up LL but I bet his hourly rate has gone up now!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she said once she doesn't use tampons so well done @Super Cute for including all the details 😂
How could we possibly forget her photo shoot in her period undies with full close ups of said undies, whilst mid period.... 🤮
Wasn't she gyrating on the bed or something in them once telling us how absorbant they were.
God she's a foul piece of work..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's definitely up for a bit, regardless of whether the painters are in....got the scrunched up cutesy smile happening, cheeky little dinner.... Babe is in for sure
Screenshot_20221019-212011_Instagram.jpg

Also that stupid bloody hair looks like Marlana from.Days of our Lives in about 1987

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So she said my boyfriend but was he there?? She took herself out for a ‘cheeky dinner’ but didn’t say ‘we’ and also, WTF is a cheeky dinner??!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get ready to size down Echuca. Like the poor folks haven’t suffered enough…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, sounds like she loved the movie (not) 😳

And not even one mention of The Rock 💪

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.