EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves Thread #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, Cheezels & old rice.

Congratulations to @StickyTapeTits ! I had to size down your thread suggestion but you get the gist.

You win a hand delivered paper bag lunch surprise from EmmyLou-SES!! Just send the flight money to her PayPal [email protected]

Will you get a wrap, Oxtail slop or a sausage on a brioche bun (NO sauce)? Who knows!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pls recrap……

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
EmmyLou Loves Thread #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, Cheezels & old rice.

Congratulations to @StickyTapeTits ! I had to size down your thread suggestion but you get the gist.

You win a hand delivered paper bag lunch surprise from EmmyLou-SES!! Just send the flight money to her PayPal [email protected]

Will you get a wrap, Oxtail slop or a sausage on a brioche bun (NO sauce)? Who knows!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pls recrap……
Devo that the “shopping trolley murdered” didn’t make the title 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I’m not going to take you through how to make a sandwich” *continues to take us through how to make a sandwich. No one cares it’s schnitzel in a roll ffs. Also, EL and I are allegedly the same weight, but we really carry it differently. I’m also squeezing into a size 12..barely. Her obsession with food and telling us her size is giving me a complex

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"All dolled up"
Shitznell is back!
Teaching her tribe to make a sandwich and sauce from 3 jars.
El..topping that off with tagging Channel 10 and wanting to drive through floods to offload your crap clothes.Get the duck out of my universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did you hear how she’s going to the Black Adams movie tonight? The fact that she’s invited to a movie premiere and doesn’t know it’s called Black Adam really shits me

Reactions: 23

Pls recrap……
Thanks team. I’m praying to the Gods of Garlic Aioli that I get some crunchy, piping hot………….
DBC4DB49-DB3F-437E-83CE-FE0C07D73D64.jpeg

CHICKEN SNITCHELS!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread @Michy02

I'm just catching up with EL and her generous donation of Zoe Moss clothes. As others have rightfully said. They don't want physical items as it means that a team of people have to sort through it and have a venue to hold it all. They want cash so the people who have lost everything can buy what they want/need.

And can she buy a loaf of bread or a pack of rolls to keep in the freezer. That giant roll was too much. Maybe for a hungry tradie but not kids.

Reactions: 18
So party pies for the kids lunch yesterday cause they didn’t have her favourite white bread.

Last night it was the cheesiest of cheesy mac and cheeSe. My son loves a baked mac and cheese which i make with a béchamel sauce and a topping of cheese baked in the oven. It never looks likes strings of cheese is ooozing through it.
Today its a man size snitty on a thick piece of ciabatta laden with butter and fatty mayo (ya don’t need butter) for school lunch. Honestly Sage doesn’t need that for his lunch nor does C. Hopefully , because it’s Wednesday night root night the kids are with their Dad having a simple fresh meal.

I must say as having a fashion manufacturing background- She has very little to no value at ZM. Design and development is massive undertaking and constantly working to deadlines. I still cannot understand her input or worth. She is not in sales, development, design nor manufacturing or QC - she is literally just an influencer flogging seasonal garments. Her trying to explain yesterday that ZM can make your product/not brand for you. I kept saying it in my head - it’s called MOT (made to order).

As for the supposed $60 000 worth of product she wishes to donate? It needs to be stocktaked and signed/ written off the books (stock). This is another one of her look a me look at me moments.

As someone up thread said perhaps she is suffering with BPD. I don’t know anything about it but the more i glean of her the more i think ‘whats wrong with her’?

Went to the market this morning. No one was there parading around … just everyone getting on with their errands. Buying what they need and getting the heck out of there. She is so desperate for attention. She must have some sort of disorder. Can’t pinpoint it. It’s like this week her fixation is delivering school lunches to the kids (which by the way she can only deliver to the front office). Next week what will it be.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Gosh, she’s delivered lunch of processed meats to the kids 2 days in a row, why can she not just pack a bleeping sanga

Reactions: 25
I don’t get it either. Make them the night before or teach the kids to pack their own lunches? Put some fruit, yoghurt, a couple of snacks and sandwich fillings in easy reach and let them have a go. Vida might struggle but the older kids would be capable

Reactions: 16
I don’t get it either. Make them the night before or teach the kids to pack their own lunches? Put some fruit, yoghurt, a couple of snacks and sandwich fillings in easy reach and let them have a go. Vida might struggle but the older kids would be capable
Sage was packing lunch for the girls the other week! There just must not be appropriate food in the house 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Having been slightly affected by the Brisbane floods in March, the last thing I would have wanted would have been clothes. We needed food vouchers, as our fresh food had spoiled, electrical items that had been flooded, but most of all we needed the help of the community in donating brooms, cleaning equipment and their time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I still can’t believe she was going to rock up to Echuca with film crew in tow, introducing herself hi I am Emmylou from Emmylou Loves and I have some stretchy joggers for you all. She does my head in.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I still can’t believe she was going to rock up to Echuca with film crew in tow, introducing herself hi I am Emmylou from Emmylou Loves and I have some stretchy joggers for you all. She does my head in.
It’s such embarrassing behavior, she’s got no awareness of herself

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.