Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
On todays recrap:

The human version of a headache kept us entertained. On brand with reinventing herself, she went with a truly unique vibe concept never tried by influencer… BDSM break-ins.

The concept is you break in to a random person’s home, invent a ‘friend’ who owns said home, cook a dish you can’t pronounce in their kitchen and eat half of it before leaving the calling card leftovers in their fridge. Cat burglar style, with a hint of her Warners playlist. No wonder Aaron left us with musical taste like that.

When the police got wind of the break in, she lubed herself in cooking oil, squeezed back through the doggie door and evaded the grip of the junior constable. VicPol released a statement warning the public of the intruder at large… but later downgraded the threat to a medium.

Still dressed in the EffieKatsXGlad outfit, the rag bag hag dag wandered down to Woolies where she accidentally got put in the redcycle bin by a well meaning bystander. Thankfully she escaped when she realised she was cohabitating with empty packets of Cheezels and safely made her way to aisle 6 to find some more.

Those of us on welfare enjoyed some drivel Q&A sessions and a couple of lives. The Countess of Chode has trouble asking for things in personal relationships but somehow she always managed to ask for the chicken in a biskit box to get passed up the couch. Or for her children to eat some burnt bacon and egg muffins.

Mumma had a cheeky little hospital staycation booked, but sadly they cancelled on her. Factors out of her control, like… control. The surgeon realised he could not successfully remove that light blue pleather number without a team of expert physicians from Switzerland to take him out drinking after.

Frustrated at his patient not fasting before a gastro operation and trying to tie the gown up as a crop top, he put on his out of office and went golfing. Meanwhile, LL celebrated by binging on a light snack of Cheezels, Catchyourpeppy, coffee, Mexican Barry, egg&bacon muffins, sourdough croissants, monsarella, lasagne, burgers, chicken wings, jerky, apple crumble, cheese, wine and a sneaky slice of apple. With a diet like that I’ll be a size 6 by Tuesday.

Sadly, Mumma missed out on her one chance of being picked up this week with the rest of the garbage on with Friday kerb collection. Her dating game is strong. We can’t wait to see what next Manic Monday brings us. We just have to wait until Leah tells us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Sponfused

VIP Member
I love how she “cut the fat off the bacon and cooked it in the oven” for her catchyapeppy - but cos it’s ok - the 7 kg of buttah and 4kg ayged Parmesan will balance it out!

*adds peas to make it look like her kids eat veggies*

No wonder poor Camelia is looking more rotund like her mother everyday. The fat and carb content is off the charts.
I really think we should avoid talking about the children’s weight/bodies. They clearly have no say about what gets shared of them online. Emmyloo might think it’s appropriate to exploit them under the guise of this shit show being a “family affair” but it isn’t and they generally shouldn’t be a topic of conversation here. Especially in this context.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Okay, Tattlers friends! I have a mad dog busy day. But I thought I would leave you with 5 ways you can help support small businesses, because everyone is doing it tough right now.

Have an awesome day! 💃✌

5 ways to support small business.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BlanchtheSausages

WTF is journaling anyway????? Seriously it's a teenage style diary right?
Dear Diary
Today was a good day, I only ate a few cheezels instead of the whole pack but then it turned to shit cos Bubs ate my fake cherry ripe bar.

Dear Diary
Them fezza Tattle bitches are picking on me for wearing tight clothes, they know nothing about body confidence.

Dear Diary
The Children need new runners but I really want to use that money to get myself a gorjus Effie Kats or Camilla dress, fuck it I'll send them to their dad and he can deal with it.

Dear Diary
Dunarse and Fuckett make the best vegemite toast ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Okay, here we go. I have:
•crooked teeth
•workman's hands
•small head
•small eyes
•neck hump
•gunt
•3 thickened toenails
•small, saggy boobs
My feet are in proportion to my body, but the rest of this meat sack is a shitshow. Only difference is, I'm not sharing my body online with strangers and desperately seeking their validation. Emmylou literally puts herself out there, warts and all. Her giant Hobbit feet are objects of derision because she draws attention to them in her bewdiful clacky mules, and her orthopaedic Michael Course netball sneakers.

Come at me, Alice🖕😛🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

yoyomumma

Hello everyone…long time spectator, first time poster! Just want to start by how much you guys crack me up. Often when emmyloo posts something outrageous, I run here for the commentary and am never disappointed.

Today has driven me to post.
First thing. Saying she listens to a yoga meditation when she gets her lashes done? Maybe I am out of the loop, but how does one LISTEN to yoga?
Secondly. The baby voice and the face scrunch. I don’t know what she is on about with the beautiful view of the hotel…her face is scrunched so much she’s walking around with her eyes closed!!!
Lastly….the going to the bar early to take photos. This is something me and my girlfriends would have done a couple of years ago when in early twenties and desperate for a few likes on the gram. GROW UP Emmyloo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Mexican Barry! Meet Uncle Cow! :ROFLMAO:

297814693_568701071400285_9030332973481034868_n.jpeg

Okay on a serious note, I think we need to create a glossary of terms for people that may have missed these bewdiful moments! Maybe we should include it every time we create a new thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

emmygluewho

VIP Member
A little late BUT just to mention SL little room for her dog/s!? And how clean her place is!? How does that ogre not go there and think!? 'Hey, this is nice! I'll do better'

Her screeching like a banshee on the sidelines and Sage telling her to pipe it!? How fucking embarrassing. Just be normal for fuck sake. Stop making it all about you. Outing him for 'rolling his eyes' at you!? Maybe don't declare it to thousands!? And take note. Stop using them as camera crew. They are children! Claiming you're a 'small business' Kearns do this also. You hock shit for a living. THATS IT. We literally see you daily do nothing.

I do not get the hate on here about Emmylou’s feet. I have huge feet and prefer to wear men’s shoes as the are roomer. I am short and have size 10 feet. Women’s shoes are too tight and narrow. It’s not like I can change my foot size.

There is this NYC board certified dermatologist and her skin is gorgeous and flawless. She recommends lightstims.
Alice, it's honestly weird now.

Stop. Just observe from the sidelines darl.

• Haha
  • Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I've lost 25kgs recently due to weight loss surgery a steady diet of nutritious foods such as Cheezels, wraps and Mexican Barry as well as journalling, walking, listening to Spotify and shoving crystals up my ass. But anyhoo, bumped into a friend's mum today and she didn't recognise me at first. That's what 20kg+ weight loss looks like Lou. It's very noticeable and changes everything from your face to your bum to your boobs.

No matter how much I scrunch my face, the only difference I can discern between her before and after photos is maybe an 850 gram bowel movement 🤷‍♀️
20220409_121719.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Walking through my Wednesday like...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

emmygluewho

VIP Member
EL I'm sorry but your audience are your customers and your product is yourself. You absolutely owe your audience authenticity and you do owe them an explanation or apology when you negativly impact your customers. When they have followed for years, made purchases because of your influence and supported your endeavours.

This is what being an Influencer is! You are the product and you have expectations and when you don't meet those, people are entitled to be disappointed and express that. Your tribe pay your wage!

View attachment 1480656
Exactly this! People are commenting because they are disgusted in your behaviour without 'The Children' stop the whole victim bullshit.

Your 'tribe' is literally funding your lifestyle. Maybe take a look within that horrific basketball gut and listen to what people are saying. You are changing but not for the better.

Yesterday you carry on about how bad prices are going up 'this and that' then tell us your going on a fucking ' staycation' you do realise fuckwit many people can't afford to do that?! You parade around ALL week doing NOTHING but beauty appointments and lunches?! You have someone film you doing NOTHING.

Take a slice (or the whole serving) of humble pie dickehead. The gravy train will run out real soon and you will have to complete one of the many 'careers' you have started and yet to complete.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
“We’re a family affair. Some people like to give me shit for it, but if you’re in small business you get it”

I don’t get it! It’s completely unnecessary for her to involve her children in this quest for fame. Buy a tripod! Stop filming your kids when they look uncomfortable! Leave them out of it!

Reactions: 41

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Ding DONG!

LEAH! *screaming* get tha fucken door *clapping hands and jumping up and down* my bo um boa ah fuck *giggling* me American sausage has arrived *eye fucks camera* Mama's staycation has begun *manic laughter*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40