Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’M SORRY AGAIN, my ttc group aren’t awake as timing is different. As you know I’m trying. Last month didn’t work as I went overseas and ovulated 2 days after I arrived and I was not successful. This time I decided to buy tests. Test came back positive for ovulation, but we haven’t had sex leading up. Wil this ruin my chances this month? Sorry to disturb your days. I’m just a bit excited I’m ovulating! But what happens if I’m a day late?
Don't be sorry! I have no knowledge about this, but fingers crossed for you🤞👼🙏💓

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was always told it’s a 5 day window. 2 days before. Day of ovulation and 2 days after. Not sure if that’s correct. Good luck!
I think you’re right. Ideally you want to make sure you do it the day your ovulation test shows positive, but the next day and day after can also be successful. Good luck, go get that African sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Best of luck @rulebreaker101
Emmy is def going to do a book, it will be anti Aaron and how him leaving totally made her turn her life around 😂
Also I dreamt of the I stepped in dog tit meme last night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came here to say that exact thing. I just can't with the constant food talk......it's the whole entire focus of her life! The way she described the meat and gluttonous sauces 🤢
She seriously mustn’t have anything else in her life to be excited/enthusiastic about! Nothing happening with Zoe Moss, no paid appearances or substantial campaigns going on, deciding/planning/shopping for dinner every night is the only thing she has in her life. It’s so sad

Reactions: 15
Thanks Messylou for addressing why the back of your hair looks like a matted bird's nest... except its not just the jacket doing that to you. Your hair ALWAYS looks like that because you're either too lazy or your leg of ham arms can't reach that far.

Also, if you had an actual neck, the back of the jacket would sit properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks so much!! @savethechildren yep
You are correct! Let’s see how this goes! Hope we get our African sausage soon! Ahhhh! So excited
aaah Im so excited to see her "African Sausage" on her "staycation./dirty weekend" .nudge ..nudge ..wink ..wink.
I get the impression HornyLou is a fan of the " African sausage" if ya know what i mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She seriously mustn’t have anything else in her life to be excited/enthusiastic about! Nothing happening with Zoe Moss, no paid appearances or substantial campaigns going on, deciding/planning/shopping for dinner every night is the only thing she has in her life. It’s so sad
Absolutely, it makes my stomach churn the things she's cooking every single day! I love a lamb chop on the bbq just plain, no salt no pepper just the yum bbq char and dip it in tomato sauce! She says her bbq is burning everything, how about clean it!!!
I really really feel there is some big cooking collaboration in the works..... will it be a fancy brand giveaway, a new recipe book, a EL Food website, a diet plan....
I'm working on my RDO today but have time to take a quick break and ensure the back of my hair is brushed where I left it hours ago LOL
I've got so much great stuff in my life I couldn't stand talking about, thinking about and making fatty oily heart attack meals all day every day, get a real job Lazy Lou!!

Reactions: 12
Shop once a week you skanky mess. The restvofvthe week you can get Leah to film you doing nothing.

Reactions: 10
WTF is journaling anyway????? Seriously it's a teenage style diary right?
Dear Diary
Today was a good day, I only ate a few cheezels instead of the whole pack but then it turned to tit cos Bubs ate my fake cherry ripe bar.

Dear Diary
Them fezza Tattle witches are picking on me for wearing tight clothes, they know nothing about body confidence.

Dear Diary
The Children need new runners but I really want to use that money to get myself a gorjus Effie Kats or Camilla dress, duck it I'll send them to their dad and he can deal with it.

Dear Diary
Dunarse and Fuckett make the best vegemite toast ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It’s no wonder her kids turn their nose up at her cooking it’s always so meat heavy and rich. We have been enjoying hearty winter soups and my 6 year is even eating them (blitzed up a bit)!!

meat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s no wonder her kids turn their nose up at her cooking it’s always so meat heavy and rich. We have been enjoying hearty winter soups and my 6 year is even eating them (blitzed up a bit)!!
Hearty winter soups are good for you and nutrition rich not marinade rich. The way she fingered those chops 🤢

Reactions: 13

meat 😂
I imagine they're enjoying the vegetarian dishes at Aarons.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks Messylou for addressing why the back of your hair looks like a matted bird's nest... except its not just the jacket doing that to you. Your hair ALWAYS looks like that because you're either too lazy or your leg of ham arms can't reach that far.

Also, if you had an actual neck, the back of the jacket would sit properly.
I actually think it's because she spends so much time, flat on her back on the couch watching TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.