Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah your job is to film a woman making her weet-bix and buying potatoes today. JFC

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The food obsession is insane, she’s def cooking something up. Pun intended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Walking through my Wednesday like...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Does her cooking knowledge extend past marinating meat?
That’s prob why she didn’t lose 20 kilos, you need more vegetables

Reactions: 20
🤔 So to lose weight, do I eat the book or read it? I have been eating a journal daily and so far no difference.
My tip would be watch LL very closely and do the opposite.
The journal tastes better with "lashings of butter" but unless you have your tunes going you are wasting your time.

⚠INCOMING SCAM ALERT⚠

Can read her like a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My tip would be watch LL very closely and do the opposite.
The journal tastes better with "lashings of butter" but unless you have your tunes going you are wasting your time.

⚠INCOMING SCAM ALERT⚠

Can read her like a book.
I reckon its a self help/weight loss/journal/cookbook that you can eat when fnished reading it...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’M SORRY AGAIN, my ttc group aren’t awake as timing is different. As you know I’m trying. Last month didn’t work as I went overseas and ovulated 2 days after I arrived and I was not successful. This time I decided to buy tests. Test came back positive for ovulation, but we haven’t had sex leading up. Wil this ruin my chances this month? Sorry to disturb your days. I’m just a bit excited I’m ovulating! But what happens if I’m a day late?

Reactions: 5
If she proceeds with some type of weight lost journal/journey it will be a new low for her, imagine the discussions had with Leah and SIL when they have been cooking up this scam let’s tell my vulnerable followers that you can write your weight way they are all foul scammers.

Morning fezzas...Catcheoo Pepe has jumped on the deranged Crazylou train and he's feeling the Wednesday vibe 🕺He'll be joining his other imaginatory friends Mexican Barry and African Sausage tonight who are all looking forward to some bewdiful finger fucked maaarrinated chops on the bbq followed by a dance around the lounge room to burn all those pesky carb laden journals off...Your welcome EL!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Seriously, the amount of bleeping fat in the meat she serves ... lamb chops, pork, sausages, then add a tit tonne of sugar and preservative laden sauces from a jar, and Bob's your uncle who died from a heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is always harping on about working hard on reducing the visceral fat around her vital organs - i would LOVE to know how? Every time I see her she is marinating fatty meat 🫣 I’m not a vegetarian and eat plenty of meat but what is with the multiple meat choices per day and all the sugary marinades? Her kids don’t even like her cooking so who is she cooking 10 lamb chops and 20 snags for??
(Also when you read this LL, the BBQ is firing flames because it’s dripping with fat, it needs a clean…..like your chopping board and hair)

Seriously, the amount of bleeping fat in the meat she serves ... lamb chops, pork, sausages, then add a tit tonne of sugar and preservative laden sauces from a jar, and Bob's your uncle who died from a heart attack.
Hahaha - great minds think alike @YellowFingerDustforDays 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Goodness she has some underlying trauma going on from having to fast last week before her cancelled surgery. Poor love, it’s stuffed her up and given her disordered eating patterns. Hot tip Emmylou your disordered eating started long ago and no way are you “intermittent fasting”. And the time it takes to leave Woolies and get back to your car to open your Chicken in a biscuit doesn’t count as a fast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The BBQ she is moaning about was a freebie either before pandemic or during pandemic. It wasn’t cheap either IIRC. I feel Bunnings was involved somehow. She was prancing around acting like the bbq when she got it.

Today’s frozen berries are from Coles. Last week try to get a partnership/campaign with Coles.

People who whinge about being busy or tired are using people who are not.

Yesterday snort green bikini, camel toe

Reactions: 6
Oh Emmy come spill we all know you’re doing to tell us what your next scam is and only filling in time trolling us.
She’s all over the shop
This witch is becoming so obviouslast night with her bullshit about helping V and how her hair just gets knotted easily. Let’s see how long you play the loving mum.
Then today you don’t usually have breakfast what’s the vegemite toast you buy quite often a snack. And we do you need milk and yoghurt on your weetbix? While you’re at the market get Brad on camera so you can tell us it’s all good with the two of you.
Why is she so insecure that she needs to tell us stories of brushing her hair and it’s the jacket that makes it messy? Emmy but what happens on the days you don’t go out wearing it 😂
I know your a great cook in your own mind but for fucks sake just put some salt pepper and oregano on those chops less fatty sugar and your taste buds might orgasm.
Lastly since you’re trolling us you do realise we have real lives and we really don’t care whether you answer us or not but it is funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’M SORRY AGAIN, my ttc group aren’t awake as timing is different. As you know I’m trying. Last month didn’t work as I went overseas and ovulated 2 days after I arrived and I was not successful. This time I decided to buy tests. Test came back positive for ovulation, but we haven’t had sex leading up. Wil this ruin my chances this month? Sorry to disturb your days. I’m just a bit excited I’m ovulating! But what happens if I’m a day late?
Go for it! Good luck 🤞🏻👶🏼💙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.