Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today was really a package of lowlights. So lacking in insight that she has proudly shared how she ignored her child's drawing, served a tit show of after school 'snacks', and praised herself for doing some normal parent stuff to get her child a new soccer ball. None of this was special EL you are not inspirational, you make me sad for your kids. The house is putrid, get the cleaner back or maybe just clean it yourself.
And please, why oh why, the obsession with crop tops? Who prances around around a festy kitchen in a crop top at any time, let alone when it is freezing? It must be some kind of disorder, I am naming it crop top disorder, henceforth known as CTD. Recognition in the DSM pending.

Reactions: 32
I don’t understand why the smoothie had to have protein powder in it, if it was for the kids. No kids need protein powder, and especially her kids based on the amount of protein she cooks for them.

I thought she was cooking dinner based on the number of sausages in the pan so was a bit shocked to hear it was an arvo snack. Moulin Lou doesn’t seem to understand portion control at all.

If she’s going down the WLS route it won’t be the raging success she’ll expect. She’ll be modifying the recommended food and quantity to eat from the pre-surgery diet onwards, and then wonder why the weights not dropping off of her. I had VSG 4 years ago and still don’t have a supremely healthy relationship with food, but at least the sleeve works to severely limit how much I can eat. My husband made garlic bread with the family’s dinner and I had a slice. It was bewdiful but was so rich in my tummy cos I rarely that sort of food and have spent the last 2 hours regretting the slice 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah the sour cream looked a bit crusty 🤢
Tbh i think it was the full fat one. I bought that accidentally and it was yellow and hard and not as fresh or nice as the light one. Which makes sense bc she's so gluttonous she'd buy the "creamier" one.

Reactions: 9
Can someone help? I am making a lasagne like EL did the other day and I forgot how much water goes in my bechamel sauce? So do I make a rue with flour and butter and add water? Or do I add half milk, half water? I am so used to only using milk, this new recipe has really thrown me. 🤔

Oh also .... I use woolies brand grated modzzerlla cheese, how many bags do I use in the sauce, and how many bags on top? 🤔
When I don’t have time (cos I’m mad dog busy) to make a béchamel sauce I just do a light layer of grated cheese. Works well! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Air = Boiled Egg, WeetBix with milk, yoghurt and frozen berries, scotch fillet steak and leftover potato salad and a sausage sizzle with a side of smoothie. I am also sure there were Cheezles, Chicken Crimpy, an expensive bar that SL loves and EL hates her taking without asking and a few coffees.

Also, maybe Mexican Barry is getting his freak on in time for the staycation weekend!?!?
The bars aren't that expensive, they way she craps on about the price, they are $8.50 for a pack of 5, making them $1.70 each, a cherry ripe is $1.50 on special on the moment at woolies so I know what I'd rather buy haha, but it's funny how she's a tight ass about these and SL but can spend $100 on meat for 1 meal
And no I'm not weird, I'm currently doing an online woolies order and had the app open to check the pricing🤣
Also came across this treasure, seeing as how grotty she was yesterday spitting out her food she probably needs it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sausages and protein shakes for after school snack yummy. I bought him a new ball 1 month ago no you didn’t yes I did 1 or 6 months ago 🤦‍♀️ Makes a big song and dance about late night shopping we never do that, then in the next breath we will just get the ball guys as Mumma is exhausted. She really is a pos mother why does she have to make a major announcement when she buys something for one of ‘the children’.
Remember when she CRIED, yes CRIED when she BROUGHT new sheets for the kids beds. She came on a live, all teary eyed & sobbing about how she finally felt like she’d made it & she’s accomplished now that’s she’s been able to put new sheets on the kids beds. Only a couple of years ago, mind you! In the midst of spending thousands a month on designer clothing, shoes & makeup for herself (oh & trips to UVA for the hair!) it was back in those days! She’s putrid!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
HAHAHAHAHAHA guess they're still here lurkin'?
We’ve had a few visits from a couple of Alice’s other personalities in your absence! All very short-lived as she can’t help but out herself with her crazy rants.

“No bra… it’s all right” 😖No. No it isn’t all right.

Sounds like we are in for a treat with all her new crop tops she’s bought FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The bars aren't that expensive, they way she craps on about the price, they are $8.50 for a pack of 5, making them $1.70 each, a cherry ripe is $1.50 on special on the moment at woolies so I know what I'd rather buy haha, but it's funny how she's a tight ass about these and SL but can spend $100 on meat for 1 meal
And no I'm not weird, I'm currently doing an online woolies order and had the app open to check the pricing🤣
Also came across this treasure, seeing as how grotty she was yesterday spitting out her food she probably needs it
what are these magic bars..pray tell? x

Reactions: 3
If Leah wants a sea change she could always apply for this job I saw on the local FB jobs page today 😏 Srsly….WTF??! Who needs a life admin assistant?? To research presents?? Make Drs appointments?

1DAB50DD-447C-4850-BC5E-1CC3BC24EEFD.jpeg

I had to give 3 poo samples this week, wait an hour for blood tests, get my neck cracked, buy 4 x baby presents for the horny fezzas at work, send back all my Iconic orders (I sized down…BIG mistake) get my dawgs anal glands squeezed, work 4 x 12 hour days (Friday I have a day ‘off’ while I take my husband to a medical appointment that I made myself) and fill my car with petrol. All by myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not EL related at all, but has anyone seen Tommy Lee’s Insta lately? I wonder if he meant to upload his Mexican Barry or if it was an accident?
I just saw it, hooley dooley that's one sausage sizzle EL won't get her laughing gear around 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Leah wants a sea change she could always apply for this job I saw on the local FB jobs page today 😏 Srsly….WTF??! Who needs a life admin assistant?? To research presents?? Make Drs appointments?

View attachment 1490249

I had to give 3 poo samples this week, wait an hour for blood tests, get my neck cracked, buy 4 x baby presents for the horny fezzas at work, send back all my Iconic orders (I sized down…BIG mistake) get my dawgs anal glands squeezed, work 4 x 12 hour days (Friday I have a day ‘off’ while I take my husband to a medical appointment that I made myself) and fill my car with petrol. All by myself.
Now that's mad dog busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ding DONG!

LEAH! *screaming* get tha fucken door *clapping hands and jumping up and down* my bo um boa ah duck *giggling* me American sausage has arrived *eye fucks camera* Mama's staycation has begun *manic laughter*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Ding DONG!

Leah *screaming* get tha fucken door *clapping hands and jumping up and down* my bo um boa ah duck *giggling* me American sausage has arrived *eye fucks camera* Mama's staycation has begun *manic laughter*
Felt cute, might delete later

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.