Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That slimey anemic pasta looked disgusting.
Whoever described it as slimy, was spot on.

Iā€™m Italian and that slop was an insult to my people. The way she added pasta into not yet boiling water and then left it in the pot to get soggy just shows that she has absolutely no idea how to cook. Oh, and you DO NOT put water in bechamel sauce. Whatā€™s wrong with her?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If sheā€™s trying to be a fast and fuss free cook sheā€™s failing miserably, EL is certainly nailing the lazy and sloppy cook tho. Everything sheā€™s been making lately is uninspiring and lacks any sort of thought or passion (dressing up in a tight garbage bag to cook a daytime pasta is not passionate!). Also thereā€™s another follower grab (sorry, giveaway) coming up this week. Urgh. Sheā€™s so predictable.

Reactions: 11
If sheā€™s trying to be a fast and fuss free cook sheā€™s failing miserably, EL is certainly nailing the lazy and sloppy cook tho. Everything sheā€™s been making lately is uninspiring and lacks any sort of thought or passion (dressing up in a tight garbage bag to cook a daytime pasta is not passionate!). Also thereā€™s another follower grab (sorry, giveaway) coming up this week. Urgh. Sheā€™s so predictable.
šŸ¤¢ Please don't say the word sloppy šŸ¤® I keep picturing her cheesy butter pasta soup with tuna chunks! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
šŸ¤¢ Please don't say the word sloppy šŸ¤® I keep picturing her cheesy butter pasta soup with tuna chunks! :ROFLMAO:
Baaaahaaaaa. Sorry! Itā€™s a trigger word for me too But itā€™s the only word that sprang to mind! I did šŸ¤¢ up a little in my mouth typing it. šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I RARELY watch her stories, maybe once every 2 months, I keep up to date on here, but I checked them today thinking the pasta and pronunciation canā€™t be that bad.. I was wrong. Insipid is spot on. How does this woman have a cookbook!!

And then making ahead of time and reheating later. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't even think of this!

Of course she has a giveaway her follower count is back down yet again.

Just face it Looney. People are slowly but surely seeing through your boring, scamming ways.

Reactions: 11
Could you imagine if Lazy lou and Mexican barry went on the block, no way could she say at the start when the homes look like a tip that its not on brand for her šŸ¤”šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome back @Dalej7

You may have missed this unfortunate story. Our little porkie was being miked up and asked them to turn it off when she went to the bathroom, because she had Mexican curry the night before. Except the captions translated it to ā€œI had Mexican Barry last nightā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Welcome back @Dalej7 and thanks @ICouldSizeDownToMedium for this explainer. šŸ¤£

I often wonder if these influenzas look themselves up on Tattle and see things we have picked up on and run with, like ā€œMexican Barryā€ and are just like ā€œWTF are these people talking about?!ā€ šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love how she ā€œcut the fat off the bacon and cooked it in the ovenā€ for her catchyapeppy - but cos itā€™s ok - the 7 kg of buttah and 4kg ayged Parmesan will balance it out!

*adds peas to make it look like her kids eat veggies*

No wonder poor Camelia is looking more rotund like her mother everyday. The fat and carb content is off the charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This came up on my reels and i found it interesting.
Looks like she was/is a case of number 3.
Probably why now she looks less botched at the top bc all the weight she's lost was that visceral fat she keeps harping on about.

1660010763597.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I love how she ā€œcut the fat off the bacon and cooked it in the ovenā€ for her catchyapeppy - but cos itā€™s ok - the 7 kg of buttah and 4kg ayged Parmesan will balance it out!

*adds peas to make it look like her kids eat veggies*

No wonder poor Camelia is looking more rotund like her mother everyday. The fat and carb content is off the charts.
I really think we should avoid talking about the childrenā€™s weight/bodies. They clearly have no say about what gets shared of them online. Emmyloo might think itā€™s appropriate to exploit them under the guise of this tit show being a ā€œfamily affairā€ but it isnā€™t and they generally shouldnā€™t be a topic of conversation here. Especially in this context.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This came up on my reels and i found it interesting.
Looks like she was/is a case of number 3.
Probably why now she looks less botched at the top bc all the weight she's lost was that visceral fat she keeps harping on about.

View attachment 1484040
Good find D7! That's got to be what has happened.
I really think we should avoid talking about the childrenā€™s weight/bodies. They clearly have no say about what gets shared of them online. Emmyloo might think itā€™s appropriate to exploit them under the guise of this tit show being a ā€œfamily affairā€ but it isnā€™t and they generally shouldnā€™t be a topic of conversation here. Especially in this context.
Perfectly said. Talk all the smack you want about EL but her kids are OFF LIMITS PLEASE. They're innocent parties who deserve nothing but our compassion and support šŸ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I do!! šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø
They live inside so I brush them inside.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Same here but my pets are full inside. They are like my kids I wouldnā€™t brush my own hair outside šŸ˜‚

Please leave those kids alone. The only way we should be mentioning them is in how we feel for them. And how adorable they are and how we all agree with them when they wonā€™t eat her food or give her facesšŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could you imagine if Lazy lou and Mexican barry went on the block, no way could she say at the start when the homes look like a tip that its not on brand for her šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.