Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I just caught up on her stories.

Did she seriously make Sage feel like he owed her because she was going late night shopping to buy him a ball? The head nod, the big eyes ... the glance of "see I must love you if I am doing this".

Then he gets excited about his Sponge Bob drawing and she barely takes it in, fobs him off and goes back to her disgusting smoothie! That protein powder is RANK! 100%do not recommend.

Also sausage sizzle for afternoon tea? Umm? Her eating a scotch fillet steak (she couldn't just say steak!) and potato salad! More fat for a mid afternoon snack! Her delusion about food is out of control!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
One word lives her life like she's in a reality show, a 💩one at that.
Not one thing she does needs to be recorded, what's the bet her staycation is somewhere close to where Aaron lives.

Reactions: 14
Why is there so many leftover sausages from last night when she cooked all that lamb?? If the kids weren’t going to eat the lamb and she had to cook sausages for them, why’d she bother cooking so much? Everything, EVERYTHING, is always in excess, all the meat, all the potatoes, 500g of sloppy pasta the other night when there’s only 4 of them. It’s so disgustingly over the top and unnecessary
She purchased the African sausage last Friday. Opened it on the weekend yuk

Someone call the police!! It appears Emmy’s 6 pack has been stolen! 😱 Last seen on Tuesday wearing a mid winter bikini 😂
It’s fallen off 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hopefully the kids get Maccas for dinner at late night shopping 🛒

Sausage and smoothie for an after school snack?🤢 Why cook them up the day after a bbq were they almost at the used by date?

Sorry!! 😂😂😂✌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mexican Barry! Meet Uncle Cow! :ROFLMAO:

297814693_568701071400285_9030332973481034868_n.jpeg

Okay on a serious note, I think we need to create a glossary of terms for people that may have missed these bewdiful moments! Maybe we should include it every time we create a new thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry, only just getting on now as I’ve been DRY RETCHING ALL OVER THE PLACE. A banana smoothie, with some left over sausages for after school snacks?????????????? Call the cops someone please!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry, only just getting on now as I’ve been DRY RETCHING ALL OVER THE PLACE. A banana smoothie, with some left over sausages for after school snacks?????????????? Call the cops someone please!
And the smoothie was made with Almond milk 🤢( not a fan)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I have been here since thread 18. Took some of us a while to wake up to the trainwreck we invested in :(
I never heard of ELL or followed her I just came from the Cachia thread and ended up here when the thread was created lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The guilt tripping she must do with those kids! We know she said that they are all part of the "family business" but come on, let your daughter with the broken hand eat her chips in peace without making her Spielberg your crappy smoothie and sausages. I bet my life those sausages that she heated for the dogs sat in that pan on the stove all night, hence why the poor dogs get them.
Please take note EL next time you scroll here SAGE DOESNT WANT TO BE FILMED! No need to bribe him with lines like "mumma works hard to buy you things and keep you in your sport " it's just what parents do. Buy the poor kid the soccer ball and be done with it and leave him alone. And acknowledge his drawing, he looked proud and you tit mexican barry all over him. It makes me mad to think of the psychological damage she is doing to them, S must be terrified his school mates are going to see the inflatable banana carrying on in the kitchen about sausages and soccerballs, those girls are going to have food issues and as much as she says she promotes body positivity, words speak louder than actions and they hear everything you say!
Ugh rant over, I just feel for those babies, I really do

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Farken hell!!
That basketball has had some air put in it today. 🏀
Air = Boiled Egg, WeetBix with milk, yoghurt and frozen berries, scotch fillet steak and leftover potato salad and a sausage sizzle with a side of smoothie. I am also sure there were Cheezles, Chicken Crimpy, an expensive bar that SL loves and EL hates her taking without asking and a few coffees.

Also, maybe Mexican Barry is getting his freak on in time for the staycation weekend!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not EL related at all, but has anyone seen Tommy Lee’s Insta lately? I wonder if he meant to upload his Mexican Barry or if it was an accident?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.