Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotpussy

VIP Member
The bars aren't that expensive, they way she craps on about the price, they are $8.50 for a pack of 5, making them $1.70 each, a cherry ripe is $1.50 on special on the moment at woolies so I know what I'd rather buy haha, but it's funny how she's a tight ass about these and SL but can spend $100 on meat for 1 meal
And no I'm not weird, I'm currently doing an online woolies order and had the app open to check the pricing🤣
Also came across this treasure, seeing as how grotty she was yesterday spitting out her food she probably needs it
what are these magic bars..pray tell? x

Reactions: 3

whodat1

I do not get the hate on here about Emmylou’s feet. I have huge feet and prefer to wear men’s shoes as the are roomer. I am short and have size 10 feet. Women’s shoes are too tight and narrow. It’s not like I can change my foot size.

There is this NYC board certified dermatologist and her skin is gorgeous and flawless. She recommends lightstims.
i agree with the hate of her feet! She can’t help the size of her feet. Those gum boots are really nice (not so much that colour) I think they are called Berry boots. I’m going to get a pair for next season. Hoping they have a sale soon!

Reactions: 3
I wish! I live in coastal NSW about 5 hrs north of Sydney. BUT I am off to Melbourne next month! We are there to see the Hilltop Hoods, Harry Potter, ride the trams and see the wildlife .... :sneaky:
You should come and see Come From Away as well. It’s one of the best shows I’ve seen 😊

Reactions: 2

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Whats the ad standards complaint form again? I tried to go via just google but a lot was for tv and radio and the options i chose said something like The Panel doesnt review this bla bla bla

Reactions: 1

snarky mcsnark face

Another performance for the gram this morning. When you jump on and read you stupid bitch we don’t like you because you use your kids for content. The only one who wanted a fishtail braid today was you. Vida was upset the whole time and I’m betting you pulled harder as she fought against you.
not to WK but she didn’t look upset and I thought it was quite a good braid TBH

Mslane

VIP Member
OMG! Jamon! Right down to her clomp clomp trotters 🤣🤣

One time I thought I’d lost 5kg in a week but then I realised that I just needed to put my scales on a hard surface rather than a carpet. I had only lost like 1kg (if that).

Perhaps with all that feral pub carpet in her home, she actually doesn’t have a hard surface to weigh herself?

So therefore, by my calculations, 20kg on a carpeted surface is actually only 4kg on a flat surface. Sounds about right!

In conclusion, ELL has only lost 4kg since November 2021.

stay in school kids!
Who remembers the jockey scales that where insude rhe front door of coles bourke st, which was david jones menswear until recently.

PalmSizedSteak

I watch a show called Motherland - it's a UK one. One of the mums was sat next to a kid eating cheesel type things and she turned to him and said "oh my gd, they stink, what are they? cheese and anus flavour" I could only think of MoulinLou
I've been trying to find where to watch Motherland... is it Netflix?