Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This idiot can’t cook anything and as someone pointed out all those pre made sauces are full of sugar. In older reels all the cooking is done by SL dickehead calls her the recipe tester we all know that idiot is just the mouthpiece but she had tickets on herself that she’d some great home cook. Hey Emmy when you read here go look at Desi Cooks reels from My kitchen Rules that’s how you do health home made burgers
Yes, love Dezi! Fresh, simple (and delicious) home made meals who isn’t afraid to indulge in takeaway for the whole family every now and then. Her pasta, rice and BBQ prawns dish are high on my dinner rotation!!

Reactions: 6
Rarely I can find a positive in her manic, tit show behaviour but it was nice to hear her admit she’s hopeless at basketball. Old mate Scummy could take a leaf out and realise it’s ok to say you’re tit at something

Reactions: 13
Watch out for the shaq attack!
24CD4C88-8B6D-40F9-B250-B2F07B2D35C7.jpeg

I know the Simpson isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but this scene (the bit before too) is basically Emmylou with S. I wish I could have added the video/longer gif but it was too big and I’m too dumb.

Re- her massive feet. I have a little pin head, big fat body, and tiny feet. I go down like a sack of crap at any given moment. I could do with a solid size 10 I reckon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why the duck is everything such an over dramatic scene!? Her playing basketball!? The fake screaming!? Fake laughing!? Fake everything!?

duck, just enjoy family time without a camer out you lump of lard.

Reactions: 29
Okay, here we go. I have:
•crooked teeth
•workman's hands
•small head
•small eyes
•neck hump
•gunt
•3 thickened toenails
•small, saggy boobs
My feet are in proportion to my body, but the rest of this meat sack is a shitshow. Only difference is, I'm not sharing my body online with strangers and desperately seeking their validation. Emmylou literally puts herself out there, warts and all. Her giant Hobbit feet are objects of derision because she draws attention to them in her bewdiful clacky mules, and her orthopaedic Michael Course netball sneakers.

Come at me, Alice🖕😛🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She spends hundreds on meat for one dish why was she this excited to get free pork from bubba sis? 🤔
4723268E-10E2-4A83-9B4C-5D473E990041.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Imagine being her neighbour 😱
All that shrieking and screaming while playing basketball in the driveway, it would drive me batty to live near her.

Reactions: 25
This one’s for you @slap2fish2gether. Go get that farking prostate checked ✌🏻

I am actually pleasantly surprised that she responded positively to someone mentioning that sunspot. Instead of the ol’ block and ignore. Especially since she’s been blocking people for saying her cheering was too extreme 😂. Hey Emmylou, it doesn’t matter what we think of your cheering. Sage already told you to stop and that’s the only opinion that matters.
Haha cheers for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More trolling on the weekends you don’t have the kids? I don’t believe that but it could be because you’re acting and dressing like a desperado!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.