Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

Ironically I am sitting in bed eating multiple packets of snack-sized Cheezles 😅

I really wonder what the return on investment would be for the hotel. Her fans are not the type to have a spare $600 to sit in a hotel room admitting you don't quite know what to do with yourself. Imagine - just imagine if she'd taken her two daughters with her for a Mumma/daughter weekend.. A little pamper session, snacks in the room, exploring the city together, matching pjs and a movie night. Heading out for breakfast. That would be way more inspiring for her audience. Even just thinking about it is tempting me into booking something similar with my children, although not at the hotel with a wall view.

I truly cannot imagine not having my kids live with me full time and saying to them 'It's my weekend with you but I'm getting a babysitter to watch you while I head off for 2 days for a gifted stay that won't actually earn me any money. See ya later!'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

00ps_I_did_it_again

Morning fezzas...Catcheoo Pepe has jumped on the deranged Crazylou train and he's feeling the Wednesday vibe 🕺He'll be joining his other imaginatory friends Mexican Barry and African Sausage tonight who are all looking forward to some bewdiful finger fucked maaarrinated chops on the bbq followed by a dance around the lounge room to burn all those pesky carb laden journals off...Your welcome EL!

• Haha

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Another sad weekend of EL out on the town by herself, not a friend in sight!

Also, her saying "They have room service until 11pm,but don't quote me on that" .... UM!! You were invited to stay there to advertise it .... your job is to know these details! You seriously have 1 job to do!

I think she's smuggling Mexican Barry under her jacket 🤔 that gut 😲
I think she found the 20kg she lost 🤔

• Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
If Leah wants a sea change she could always apply for this job I saw on the local FB jobs page today 😏 Srsly….WTF??! Who needs a life admin assistant?? To research presents?? Make Drs appointments?

1DAB50DD-447C-4850-BC5E-1CC3BC24EEFD.jpeg

I had to give 3 poo samples this week, wait an hour for blood tests, get my neck cracked, buy 4 x baby presents for the horny fezzas at work, send back all my Iconic orders (I sized down…BIG mistake) get my dawgs anal glands squeezed, work 4 x 12 hour days (Friday I have a day ‘off’ while I take my husband to a medical appointment that I made myself) and fill my car with petrol. All by myself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
Doesn't Leah trust leaving her handbag on the table. Why is she wearing it in a way she doesn't want to be mugged?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AMY$

VIP Member
Did she just pull a hair out of her mouth, that came out of the potato salad?! I nominate todays stories as her at her filthiest. Vile.

Seriously, Leah. You are wasting your life. Your friends are going to be graduating from uni and getting real jobs soon. What on earth are you doing?!
I feel zero empathy for Leah she is a spoilt rich kid with no work ethic and is lazily just following this "needs a friend" middle aged woman for whatever cash she is getting paid. A truly bizzare engagement surely her family has questioned her bullshit "job!"???

• Heart

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ, this thread should come with a warning or something 🤢

I have to say, that I do empathise with her; I too am a fat cunt and know the feeling of doing crazy things to lose weight, interspersed with binge eating and lying to myself in front of the mirror. I don’t size down or anything (not going to hand over money if you’re not making it in my size) but I absolutely have overcompensated with my clothes spending habits ‘what’s that, my size you say, I’ll take every colour’ . So I kinda get her, and maybe it’s the reason why I’ve not gone full nuclear on her.
But fuck, I’m not standing here trying to convince a social media following that I wrote some shit in a diary, went on a few walks and now, hey presto! 20kg of actual weight loss (not severing body parts) should be super obvious in her face, yet if you compare the B&A, there’s not even a hint of a change. Honestly, I have less sympathy for her followers if they are unable to figure this shit out, although I have noticed a few new members on here in the past few days, so maybe there’s hope yet!

• Haha
  • Heart

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Her mouth look odd and all that glow aint helping

Kerp your money safe tattlers. If i did not snack in the evenings and walked I wouldclose weight.

I found a book.
🤔 So to lose weight, do I eat the book or read it? I have been eating a journal daily and so far no difference.

• Haha

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
She’s off to a good start today and what a massive waste of money this is with todays economy.
Lashes tinted can’t say I see much difference why not just use mascara nails done on the cheap here’s a thought why not get shellac or sns so they always look good. Blowave will look shit by tonight Emmy if you forget and wear the big jacket that knots your hair
Saw she had coffee again no sighting of Brad or Canteen.
Her mental health advise is just downright stupid yes you see a therapist but you aren’t one so shut up. The only thing making you anxious today is whether they LouLou jar is getting cracked open
Can’t wait to see what she’s wearing will Camilla make an appearance or one of her bras that hangs out over her clothes
Good luck to the poor bastard that is meeting up with this nutcase
5954b860deaf2c03413be33e.png

Sounds like shes fanging for the loulou jar to get raided 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsDinosaur

The guilt tripping she must do with those kids! We know she said that they are all part of the "family business" but come on, let your daughter with the broken hand eat her chips in peace without making her Spielberg your shitty smoothie and sausages. I bet my life those sausages that she heated for the dogs sat in that pan on the stove all night, hence why the poor dogs get them.
Please take note EL next time you scroll here SAGE DOESNT WANT TO BE FILMED! No need to bribe him with lines like "mumma works hard to buy you things and keep you in your sport " it's just what parents do. Buy the poor kid the soccer ball and be done with it and leave him alone. And acknowledge his drawing, he looked proud and you shit mexican barry all over him. It makes me mad to think of the psychological damage she is doing to them, S must be terrified his school mates are going to see the inflatable banana carrying on in the kitchen about sausages and soccerballs, those girls are going to have food issues and as much as she says she promotes body positivity, words speak louder than actions and they hear everything you say!
Ugh rant over, I just feel for those babies, I really do

• Heart
  • Sad

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
The bikini she makes it too easy........ffs! Also now we are calling it what it is a "tummy tuck" no ruse of muscle separation we have long memories Lou
How is it even a tummy tuck when she still has over hang? Is that normal?

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 3.58.19 pm.png

And just because

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 10.47.10 am.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

SoGawgezSoBewdiful

It’s all feeling very gaslighty. I guess she needs to convince everyone that she has actually lost the 20kgs so she can sell her gullible followers a solution. I’m not sure if Emmy has heard of Belle Gibson, but now might be a good time to become familiar with her story. If she thought being caught out plagiarising recipes for her cookbook was bad, it’s going to be a whole lot worse if she is found to be profiting off false health claims.
100% there’s something coming! She has used the line ‘I’ve lost 20 kilos’ more times than I can count in the last 2 weeks. She’s whipping the tribe into a frenzy & It can mean only one thing! SCAM INCOMING. Standby!

• Angry
  • Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
So it's a sponsored weekend away and Leah is carrying all of her outfits for her...maybe Leah is her Mexican Barry, and EL is trying to one up SC by being the newest lesbian on the block

• Haha
  • Sick
This one’s for you @slap2fish2gether. Go get that farking prostate checked ✌🏻

I am actually pleasantly surprised that she responded positively to someone mentioning that sunspot. Instead of the ol’ block and ignore. Especially since she’s been blocking people for saying her cheering was too extreme 😂. Hey Emmylou, it doesn’t matter what we think of your cheering. Sage already told you to stop and that’s the only opinion that matters.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart