Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On todays recrap:

The human version of a headache kept us entertained. On brand with reinventing herself, she went with a truly unique vibe concept never tried by influencer… BDSM break-ins.

The concept is you break in to a random person’s home, invent a ‘friend’ who owns said home, cook a dish you can’t pronounce in their kitchen and eat half of it before leaving the calling card leftovers in their fridge. Cat burglar style, with a hint of her Warners playlist. No wonder Aaron left us with musical taste like that.

When the police got wind of the break in, she lubed herself in cooking oil, squeezed back through the doggie door and evaded the grip of the junior constable. VicPol released a statement warning the public of the intruder at large… but later downgraded the threat to a medium.

Still dressed in the EffieKatsXGlad outfit, the rag bag hag dag wandered down to Woolies where she accidentally got put in the redcycle bin by a well meaning bystander. Thankfully she escaped when she realised she was cohabitating with empty packets of Cheezels and safely made her way to aisle 6 to find some more.

Those of us on welfare enjoyed some drivel Q&A sessions and a couple of lives. The Countess of Chode has trouble asking for things in personal relationships but somehow she always managed to ask for the chicken in a biskit box to get passed up the couch. Or for her children to eat some burnt bacon and egg muffins.

Mumma had a cheeky little hospital staycation booked, but sadly they cancelled on her. Factors out of her control, like… control. The surgeon realised he could not successfully remove that light blue pleather number without a team of expert physicians from Switzerland to take him out drinking after.

Frustrated at his patient not fasting before a gastro operation and trying to tie the gown up as a crop top, he put on his out of office and went golfing. Meanwhile, LL celebrated by binging on a light snack of Cheezels, Catchyourpeppy, coffee, Mexican Barry, egg&bacon muffins, sourdough croissants, monsarella, lasagne, burgers, chicken wings, jerky, apple crumble, cheese, wine and a sneaky slice of apple. With a diet like that I’ll be a size 6 by Tuesday.

Sadly, Mumma missed out on her one chance of being picked up this week with the rest of the garbage on with Friday kerb collection. Her dating game is strong. We can’t wait to see what next Manic Monday brings us. We just have to wait until Leah tells us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
On todays recrap:

The human version of a headache kept us entertained. On brand with reinventing herself, she went with a truly unique vibe concept never tried by influencer… BDSM break-ins.

The concept is you break in to a random person’s home, invent a ‘friend’ who owns said home, cook a dish you can’t pronounce in their kitchen and eat half of it before leaving the calling card leftovers in their fridge. Cat burglar style, with a hint of her Warners playlist. No wonder Aaron left us with musical taste like that.

When the police got wind of the break in, she lubed herself in cooking oil, squeezed back through the doggie door and evaded the grip of the junior constable. VicPol released a statement warning the public of the intruder at large… but later downgraded the threat to a medium.

Still dressed in the EffieKatsXGlad outfit, the rag bag hag dag wandered down to Woolies where she accidentally got put in the redcycle bin by a well meaning bystander. Thankfully she escaped when she realised she was cohabitating with empty packets of Cheezels and safely made her way to aisle 6 to find some more.

Those of us on welfare enjoyed some drivel Q&A sessions and a couple of lives. The Countess of Chode has trouble asking for things in personal relationships but somehow she always managed to ask for the chicken in a biskit box to get passed up the couch. Or for her children to eat some burnt bacon and egg muffins.

Mumma had a cheeky little hospital staycation booked, but sadly they cancelled on her. Factors out of her control, like… control. The surgeon realised he could not successfully remove that light blue pleather number without a team of expert physicians from Switzerland to take him out drinking after.

Frustrated at his patient not fasting before a gastro operation and trying to tie the gown up as a crop top, he put on his out of office and went golfing. Meanwhile, LL celebrated by binging on a light snack of Cheezels, Catchyourpeppy, coffee, Mexican Barry, egg&bacon muffins, sourdough croissants, monsarella, lasagne, burgers, chicken wings, jerky, apple crumble, cheese, wine and a sneaky slice of apple. With a diet like that I’ll be a size 6 by Tuesday.

Sadly, Mumma missed out on her one chance of being picked up this week with the rest of the garbage on with Friday kerb collection. Her dating game is strong. We can’t wait to see what next Manic Monday brings us. We just have to wait until Leah tells us.
Hahhahahahahha you really are a talented little troll hater aren't you! 😍😍 perfect combination of humour, truth and creative writing. Bloody hilarious 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning tattlers hands up if you think Emmylou dreams about this page at night 😂😂
DABCDE49-F054-4884-904D-F10A897171DD.png
342B4C02-EFF0-4F41-9992-0FFF17C129CE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread title @ChunkyCustard
Thanks! I took a peep in the prize cupboard and I’m awarding myself some Olson’s pink salt and a Zoe Moss signature tee - which I’ll use to wipe down my wooden chopping board on the next live so you know im reading Tattle on the reg 😉

Morning tattlers hands up if you think Emmylou dreams about this page at night 😂😂
View attachment 1478546View attachment 1478548
so many “I read Tattle” references: “here’s me reducing my dandruff with my $300 light”

“here’s me making the kids film but they’re into it because FAMILY”

🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“We’re a family affair. Some people like to give me tit for it, but if you’re in small business you get it”

I don’t get it! It’s completely unnecessary for her to involve her children in this quest for fame. Buy a tripod! Stop filming your kids when they look uncomfortable! Leave them out of it!

Reactions: 41
Thanks! I took a peep in the prize cupboard and I’m awarding myself some Olson’s pink salt and a Zoe Moss signature tee - which I’ll use to wipe down my wooden chopping board on the next live so you know im reading Tattle on the reg 😉

so many “I read Tattle” references: “here’s me reducing my dandruff with my $300 light”

“here’s me making the kids film but they’re into it because FAMILY”

🙃
It was 3am when I created the thread I forgot to check the prize cupboard. Nice choice though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
duck the duck off with your small business reference you dumb duck. How absolutely disrespectful to all the small businesses struggling to stay afloat throughout the pandemic. 🤬

Reactions: 30
Her lift truly revolves around food, why not spend this time making her kids a nice Sunday breakfast!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Spends $300 on a light to plump up her skin but has 1000 wrinkles on her forhead.
Stop buying clothes that don't fit and get some botox on that forhead

Reactions: 18
Good Lord, from the close up light stimming to the swinging tiddies in the kitchen, I am no longer looking forward to my Sunday breakfast 😳🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow the emotional manipulation towards her kids. They should not feel any responsibly for her business being successful. She just seems so dumb. She tries to respond to tattle but just comes across as simple and make it worse. Poor kids if they aren’t part of her tit show then they don’t get nice things like being fed and clothed!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Spends $300 on a light to plump up her skin but has 1000 wrinkles on her forhead.
Stop buying clothes that don't fit and get some botox on that forhead
That stim light she totally bought off Alibaba for maybe $30 at the most, and guarentee no scientific proof it works, and is probably causing more skin damage than repair.....

Reactions: 19
That stim light she totally bought off Alibaba for maybe $30 at the most, and guarentee no scientific proof it works, and is probably causing more skin damage than repair.....
I was thinking the same when I saw her using it.
No way i would be putting that light on my skin.
Next minute.....skin cancers all over your face

Reactions: 14
We need to write a Tattle Recipe book for her, so she can learn more than 5 recipes she has on repeat every single week! She is back cooking that pork again .... what's the bet we see the chicken cashew pop up again this week, steak and salad wraps and a bit of oxtail stew.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On todays recrap:

Aaaaaaah @Sure…Media! your recraps are truly a highlight in my life. Love your work.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.