Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Cheezles...... did she take those photos today? It was 3 degrees in Melbourne this morning. How can her followers take her seriously? Tagging her plastic surgeon, it's so unethical. She is nothing but a charlatan hocking weight loss secrets meanwhile seeing a surgeon, hocking a cookbook, meanwhile can't cook anything above basic cook level.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys I’ve gone to the dark side. I loved her message about the size tit and she’s growing on me. tit. Send cheezels

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I've lost 25kgs recently due to weight loss surgery a steady diet of nutritious foods such as Cheezels, wraps and Mexican Barry as well as journalling, walking, listening to Spotify and shoving crystals up my ass. But anyhoo, bumped into a friend's mum today and she didn't recognise me at first. That's what 20kg+ weight loss looks like Lou. It's very noticeable and changes everything from your face to your bum to your boobs.

No matter how much I scrunch my face, the only difference I can discern between her before and after photos is maybe an 850 gram bowel movement 🤷‍♀️
20220409_121719.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Omg have I been blocked I can't see any stories today? I'm pretty low connection- haven't liked any posts or voted or interacted in any way?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Confidence is contagious! I love myself no matter what! Weight doesn’t matter! I preach to my followers about body positivity!!! I also go to fat camps, get plastic surgery and weight loss surgery!!! I buy clothes from brands that don’t make fits for people like me!!! Because I am definitely inspirational and not consumed by self loathing!!!! Check out my weight loss photos!!!!!! Being in a smaller body is something to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok the only difference I can tell is she covered her belly button up.
do I need to go to spec savers 🤓

936E04FC-82DD-43DB-BB60-C43A27E057B7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This came up on my reels and i found it interesting.
Looks like she was/is a case of number 3.
Probably why now she looks less botched at the top bc all the weight she's lost was that visceral fat she keeps harping on about.

View attachment 1484040
Welcome back @Dalej7 you are spot on however during your absence a few clever tattlers believe me included that she’s had a bit of Lypo and contoured fake abs

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We see you
guys I swear I’m not alice party pants. I’m just a hater in a tit marriage in fugly tracksuit pants feeding my kid weet bix for dinner and necking wine trying to find something to hate on more than my own abysmal life.

which makes my warm vibes towards Emmy Lou all the more concerning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
guys I swear I’m not alice party pants. I’m just a hater in a tit marriage in fugly tracksuit pants feeding my kid weet bix for dinner and necking wine trying to find something to hate on more than my own abysmal life.

which makes my warm vibes towards Emmy Lou all the more concerning
You could at least have made noodles with peas and pasta water. Sorry, “chow peppy”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
GOOD GOD! Just sat down after work, day care pick up, bath baby, she now throwing eating her yoghurt. I shove some toast in my mouth to see what the dickehead has been up too. WHAT THE EVER LOVING duck is she carrying on giggling like an over sized toddler?! FFS GROW UP YOU IDIOT!

Reactions: 16
Umm it is Winter in Victoria! Rug up!!! No one needs to see this. Booby tape deserves better

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.