Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Yo yo✌*creepy smirk* just popping on real quick because I've had to go late night shopping to get a farken soccer ball *angry face* but I also stopped in at Woolies *bug eyes* because I wanted ta just get some ya know last minute ingreedyents because *voice raises and quickens in excitement* I just thought of a really ya know super cute kind of dish to have tomorrow *nodding, neck wobbling* I'm gunna do my Flick The Bean salad *really big bug eyes* it's on page 69 of my first *purses lips* was it my first maybe my second *giggle* it's in one of the magazines I'll pop the link below and yeah join me tomorrow for a liddle bid of cooking *sexy pout* I'll put on a playlist and it'll just be yeah sah good hmm *giggle*
20220811_213325.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Had to stop reading the recap at “BDSM break-ins” because I laughed out loud and woke the baby up.

Trying to get the baby down while catching up - 0/10. Do not recommend.

Thanks for the new thread @EmmyLou_Spew! Sneaks up on me every time! I wonder why you fezza bitches are so quiet and it’s always because you’ve moved on without me 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve woken the baby so many times shaking from laughter at these threads 🤣

C7EB64B5-4634-4D0A-B604-E2881E735537.jpeg

What time is it? Time to do some more journaling, based on this angle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
“We’re a family affair. Some people like to give me shit for it, but if you’re in small business you get it”

I don’t get it! It’s completely unnecessary for her to involve her children in this quest for fame. Buy a tripod! Stop filming your kids when they look uncomfortable! Leave them out of it!
My parents owned a small business when I was growing up, and the nature of the business meant their hours were 5am-9pm, 7 days a week. I ‘helped out’ with the business because they paid me, but also because it was one of the few ways I could spend time with them. There was no quality time where they could switch off and we could just be together as a family. It was very difficult growing up in that environment and while I don’t begrudge my parents (the business was very successful and it allowed them to give me and my brothers opportunities we wouldn’t have had otherwise) I really feel like I missed out on a lot of emotional support at times when I really needed it because my parents didn’t have the time or space to really be there for me.

The thing is, that is NOT the situation with EL at all. She doesn’t run a traditional business, serving customers from a shopfront. She can choose her own hours. She has ALL day during the week to focus on her work while the kids are at school. She could completely switch off on evenings and weekends and devote that time exclusively to her kids. Instead she makes them film her when they should be watching cartoons in their pyjamas.
Those poor kids will need a lot of therapy as adults (speaking from experience here) if EL doesn’t change her attitude and approach immediately and be their mum, not their freaking employer. It is NOT a family business EL, it’s just your pathetic quest for fame.

• Heart

HeyBub

VIP Member
My 21yr old daughter is heading out tonight wearing a very similar outfit except swap out the white blazer for a black leather jacket - she looks gorgeous and age appropriate. EL on the other hand looks like an old booze hag

• Heart

Super Cute

VIP Member
@Super Cute I'm impatiently awaiting your input on today's shenanigans!
I’m here fezza bitches!

Went down a rabbit hole but pulled myself out just in time to witness some Moulin Lou iconic dance moves, a reminder for our Tattler male friend to get his prostate checked, food fingering, a dirty potato salad to go with a dirty staycation 🫣 and a camel toe photoshoot 🐪🦶🏼

0F5AA629-9900-49E1-B0C5-9B98A5B7964B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
POV: I'm an ELL fan girl messaging her.

Omg Emmylou, it looks so fancy there! You go girl! You look 🔥🔥🔥 I wish I had your confidence! Cheers babe!
20220812_200314.jpg

Hope ur having the best night! Where did you get that top? So nice! Do you have a date tonight? I bet he's loving the view!!
Screenshot_20220811-214649_Instagram.jpg

Oh no! Mexican Barry and the Limp Pepino 🥒

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Super? What super? EL wouldn’t have any clue what that is
Super? *scrunch face* Yeah I farken know what super is *chins wobbling* Super cute *eyes wide* like a ya know *blank face* like a *bug eyes* a super cute pasta *sexy face, raised excited voice* I actshoolly just made a reel *bug eyes, pokes meaty finger downwards* about a super cute catch o poopy pasta *more bug eyes* I made it for ma friend *glances left* Charlotte *licks lips* and it's just a ya know really sexy kinda super cute meal *giggle* That's super yeah Leah *confused face*

• Haha
  • Heart

mackabonz

Absolutely believe this. My first day back I noticed this! She has 100% had some vaser lipo/ab etching done.
Which more power to her just dont talk shit about your walks and salad wraps.
She has definitely lost size. She should be focusing on measurements. Bc side by side im sure she's lost centimetres but when you were so rotund to begin with you need a whole lifestyle overhaul to notice. Her 20kgs is bullshit too imo. Maybe 10.

Also whenever i see her whole body side profile, she reminds me of a jamon leg.
OMG! Jamon! Right down to her clomp clomp trotters 🤣🤣

One time I thought I’d lost 5kg in a week but then I realised that I just needed to put my scales on a hard surface rather than a carpet. I had only lost like 1kg (if that).

Perhaps with all that feral pub carpet in her home, she actually doesn’t have a hard surface to weigh herself?

So therefore, by my calculations, 20kg on a carpeted surface is actually only 4kg on a flat surface. Sounds about right!

In conclusion, ELL has only lost 4kg since November 2021.

stay in school kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Sponfused

VIP Member
Enjoying my morning coffee when I hear Emmylou describe herself as a small business.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Imagine this Tattlers
We're separated and in our early 40s with a weekend to ourselves in a #gifted hotel so we ring our gals and they have a free weekend on us!! What a blast and our only issue would be which of our many friends to invite.

Then there is LL who has ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE

Old school friends ❌️
Sport/hobby frends ❌️
Gym friends❌️
Work friends (not on the payroll)❌️
School mum friends❌️
Neighborhood friends❌️
Kids sport friends❌️

She swans into the foyer of that hotel with the paid assistant on the iPhone filming but deep down she knows that there is no-one who wants to spend any time with her.

What a totally fucked up existence!
As other Tattler have said she'll be on bed alone by 9oclock crying into a bag of Cheezels.

She can take her miserable lifestyle and jam it right up her chunky arse.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

longwalksandcheezels

My parents owned a small business when I was growing up, and the nature of the business meant their hours were 5am-9pm, 7 days a week. I ‘helped out’ with the business because they paid me, but also because it was one of the few ways I could spend time with them. There was no quality time where they could switch off and we could just be together as a family. It was very difficult growing up in that environment and while I don’t begrudge my parents (the business was very successful and it allowed them to give me and my brothers opportunities we wouldn’t have had otherwise) I really feel like I missed out on a lot of emotional support at times when I really needed it because my parents didn’t have the time or space to really be there for me.

The thing is, that is NOT the situation with EL at all. She doesn’t run a traditional business, serving customers from a shopfront. She can choose her own hours. She has ALL day during the week to focus on her work while the kids are at school. She could completely switch off on evenings and weekends and devote that time exclusively to her kids. Instead she makes them film her when they should be watching cartoons in their pyjamas.
Those poor kids will need a lot of therapy as adults (speaking from experience here) if EL doesn’t change her attitude and approach immediately and be their mum, not their freaking employer. It is NOT a family business EL, it’s just your pathetic quest for fame.
YES, YES AND YES! Articulated everything I wanted to say so perfectly. She really has NFI 🤦🏽‍♀️

I know it’s not just COVID… there are a few other bits and pieces…” Yes, Emmy... because a war and a few devastating natural disasters are just “bits and pieces”. Jesus woman, “big love to those out there struggling” ✌🏼 How about using your platform for something more than just promoting your 5 recipes?! Why not give a real shout out to Georgie from the Markets (without your moon face in the frame) and all your other mates who are struggling… showcase their amazing, local produce and the hard work they do, because THEY ARE ACTUAL SMALL BUSINESSES. And most of them don’t live a “good life” because they spend most of it WORKING… not eating cheezels, getting their vag waxed and indulging in staycations!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🙄 She’s a moron!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

jugglingbeans

Why can’t she just make a simple tomato-based pasta sauce for the kids and have it with some bread and salad for dinner? Chuck some peas in the sauce and everyone is happy. Every pasta dish I have seen her make has been creamy and cheesy and just sloppy. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good cheesy creamy pasta dish every now and then, but it seems like to go-to over a classic red sauce. Little Vida would probably love a simple bowl of spaghetti. Sorry for the pasta rant but my Italian ancestors are rolling in their graves.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
This came up on my reels and i found it interesting.
Looks like she was/is a case of number 3.
Probably why now she looks less botched at the top bc all the weight she's lost was that visceral fat she keeps harping on about.

View attachment 1484040
Good find D7! That's got to be what has happened.
I really think we should avoid talking about the children’s weight/bodies. They clearly have no say about what gets shared of them online. Emmyloo might think it’s appropriate to exploit them under the guise of this shit show being a “family affair” but it isn’t and they generally shouldn’t be a topic of conversation here. Especially in this context.
Perfectly said. Talk all the smack you want about EL but her kids are OFF LIMITS PLEASE. They're innocent parties who deserve nothing but our compassion and support 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 34