Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the bikini run in the gym after taking a month long hiatus due to stress, doing a lot of the caretaking with my kids and a FT job - I’ve been mad dog busy! All I can say is that it’s #inspo to lift heavier and that I’m actually quite secure in my body that I don’t have seek external validation by getting into a bikini to show progression pix (to feel valued as a person!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
20kg is a huge amount at her height. Can’t wait to see her photoshopped pictures of it. The weight loss is not at all evident here. Tells you how small her clothes are if something still fits her after an alleged 20kg loss. Her legs look smaller in the before 🥴

Reactions: 14
The dates and photos don’t line up - she said the first photo was November but she’s lost 20 kilos since January. So she probably got heavier after that photo was taken as she was still emotionally eating post separation plus Christmas and then went into weight loss mode. I can see a difference but not 20 kilos. And I say that as someone who had similar stats - slightly shorter, a bit over 100 kilos full term pregnancy then dropped 22-23 kilos in the year following birth. The difference on me was bloody astounding. And I’ve maintained that loss for over a year now, plateaued nicely but I don’t diet, I don’t restrict And I no longer binge eat. It’s hard to break through the plateau now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another busy day for EL. In a bikini by 10am!

And she's so reading here. Staycation you keep saying it.

Here we go, photo from today and the one from November 2021.

View attachment 1484249
tit she needs to loose another 20kg! Why is she so boastful about her weight loss journey?she’s a porkie.

And we see what she eats…the 20kg she claims she lost will Be back soon enough. And then the cycle of fat camps, journaling, wraps, incessant talk of food begins again.

Reactions: 11
The dates and photos don’t line up - she said the first photo was November but she’s lost 20 kilos since January. So she probably got heavier after that photo was taken as she was still emotionally eating post separation plus Christmas and then went into weight loss mode. I can see a difference but not 20 kilos. And I say that as someone who had similar stats - slightly shorter, a bit over 100 kilos full term pregnancy then dropped 22-23 kilos in the year following birth. The difference on me was bloody astounding. And I’ve maintained that loss for over a year now, plateaued nicely but I don’t diet, I don’t restrict And I no longer binge eat. It’s hard to break through the plateau now though.
She said she gained 7 kilos after her tummy tuck!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wear glasses but I honestly can’t see the physical difference. I can see the attitude difference - her work quality is getting more and more woeful. I’d be devastated if I sent a gift and it was highlighted on a story like that - it’s a sh*t outcome for the product supplier.

Reactions: 16
Good lord, I was head down bums up for work this afternoon, and I return and feel like I’ve fallen into a vortex with these bikini posts 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can't have lost 20kg and still be in the same dress size. No matter how you love to squeeze into $#!*, you absolutely would have changed at minimum one dress size (though more likely 2-3) so something's not adding up here.

I can see a bit lost off her arms, her legs and the upper stomach. But not 20kg. Her obsession with numbers and sizing down suggests she's put a bit of mayo on her weightloss numbers too.

Will she lose more followers by calling it a tummy tuck and not spinning some story about muse separation? I can only hope.

Reactions: 27
So is her message that yes being fat is depressing and uncomfortable but don’t let it stop you living your life to the fullest and if you can do everything possible to lose weight you should because you will feel a lot better and healthier??? I’m confused and would like her to answer this question.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.