Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting this photo here for reference.
THIS is what a clean face looks like (thanks to someone else doing it).
No signs of the usual smudged, manky looking eye-liner that she's too bleeping lazy to take off, but tries to pass off as tattooed liner.
I thought the same when I watched it

Reactions: 5
That potato salad looks yuck. All that mayonnaise, sour cream?

Couldn't resist taking these screenshots.

Screenshot_20220810-184404_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220810-184421_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220810-183925_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Super Cute I'm impatiently awaiting your input on today's shenanigans!
I’m here fezza witches!

Went down a rabbit hole but pulled myself out just in time to witness some Moulin Lou iconic dance moves, a reminder for our Tattler male friend to get his prostate checked, food fingering, a dirty potato salad to go with a dirty staycation 🫣 and a camel toe photoshoot 🐪🦶🏼

0F5AA629-9900-49E1-B0C5-9B98A5B7964B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That was an interesting day she's had so far...truly bizarre. Referring to herself as a "professional" in the kitchen is laughable, i wouldn't eat anything that's been in that tit tip, let alone anything she's made.

Reactions: 23
Back to the before and afters. If she didn’t have the dates on them, I would have assumed they were taken on the same day. Maybe different times in the day, with a bit of an afternoon bloat, but definitely not 20kg-weight-loss-buy-my-diet-life-coach-program B&A photos.

Reactions: 23
I barely watch her stories now, just catching up. She’s not a breakfast person? How many times have we seen go out for vegemite toast? I think it was the Aus Open when she said she has weetbix every morning and she had the bowl that she was taking with her in the car because she ran out of time to eat. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 27
What was the sexual comment she made about the staycation? I missed it
She dropped the mayonnaise bottle and it slipped out of her hands and she said - all thumbs- let’s hope that doesn’t happen this weekend, hehehehe.
Creepy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.