Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EL I'm sorry but your audience are your customers and your product is yourself. You absolutely owe your audience authenticity and you do owe them an explanation or apology when you negativly impact your customers. When they have followed for years, made purchases because of your influence and supported your endeavours.

This is what being an Influencer is! You are the product and you have expectations and when you don't meet those, people are entitled to be disappointed and express that. Your tribe pay your wage!

View attachment 1480656
Exactly this! People are commenting because they are disgusted in your behaviour without 'The Children' stop the whole victim bullshit.

Your 'tribe' is literally funding your lifestyle. Maybe take a look within that horrific basketball gut and listen to what people are saying. You are changing but not for the better.

Yesterday you carry on about how bad prices are going up 'this and that' then tell us your going on a bleeping ' staycation' you do realise fuckwit many people can't afford to do that?! You parade around ALL week doing NOTHING but beauty appointments and lunches?! You have someone film you doing NOTHING.

Take a slice (or the whole serving) of humble pie dickehead. The gravy train will run out real soon and you will have to complete one of the many 'careers' you have started and yet to complete.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
EL I'm sorry but your audience are your customers and your product is yourself. You absolutely owe your audience authenticity and you do owe them an explanation or apology when you negativly impact your customers. When they have followed for years, made purchases because of your influence and supported your endeavours.

This is what being an Influencer is! You are the product and you have expectations and when you don't meet those, people are entitled to be disappointed and express that. Your tribe pay your wage!

View attachment 1480656
But Yo Yo Mumma isn’t an influencer..? She is a director, executive producer, chef, paramedic, PT, Makeup Artist, Beauty Therapist, a TV star…. ANYTHING but an influencer 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But Yo Yo Mumma isn’t an influencer..? She is a director, executive producer, chef, paramedic, PT, Makeup Artist, Beauty Therapist, a TV star…. ANYTHING but an influencer 💁🏻‍♀️
🤣 that's right ... she's a small business. My bad .... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how she’s resurrected the lightstim, what’s the bet she’ll be flogging them for sale again within a week?!

Reactions: 21
I love how she’s resurrected the lightstim, what’s the bet she’ll be flogging them for sale again within a week?!
10000000%. There’s a reason why they’re back. Her skin has actually been looking good again lately. I think it’s all of those professional treatments she’s been getting, which I think were laser as well? EL didn’t seem to know. The lightstims are back because she didn’t get her Bali cash injection, so she needs some quick money.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
10000000%. There’s a reason why they’re back. Her skin has actually been looking good again lately. I think it’s all of those professional treatments she’s been getting, which I think were laser as well? EL didn’t seem to know. The lightstims are back because she didn’t get her Bali cash injection, so she needs some quick money.
Bailey Nelson hasn't got a flogging for a while?! Surely an #ad is due soon?!

How dogshit these 'influencers' do their 'job' blows my mind. They would honestly get so much more work if they literally just wore and used the products they flog just casually in their everyday boring stories not just randomly plug a pair of bleeping reading glasses out of bleeping nowhere!

Reactions: 19
Okay, Tattlers friends! I have a mad dog busy day. But I thought I would leave you with 5 ways you can help support small businesses, because everyone is doing it tough right now.

Have an awesome day! 💃✌

5 ways to support small business.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hiw does she survive, how many credit cards dies she have. The way she spends whonis actually paying the rent.

Reactions: 11
Hiw does she survive, how many credit cards dies she have. The way she spends whonis actually paying the rent.
Her 'community' is. I don't think people realise just how stupid her followers are and suck up everything this dim wit says and does.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but is all the “standing in my power as woman” and staycation BS code for “getting fucked in a hotel for a weekend ”? If so be proud, if not , keep quiet about it if you think people are going to judge and call you a bleep lol.. (tight skirt reference ) .. her poor duck buddy/man friend .. she’s not very discreet!

• Haha
I’m sorry but is all the “standing in my power as woman” and staycation BS code for “getting fucked in a hotel for a weekend ”? If so be proud, if not , keep quiet about it if you think people are going to judge and call you a bleep lol.. (tight skirt reference ) .. her poor duck buddy/man friend .. she’s not very discreet!
Poor man freind indeed, do not go near lou lou let alone the honey pot.

Reactions: 8
Are we sure there is a man friend around? Or is this all show and tell for Aaron?

Reactions: 8
Ok who wants to live near the emmy no clue.
It's staggering how little regard she has for her children's safety. It took me all of three seconds, based on the screenshot above, to find her house, which is listed as the business address for Elephant Dinner Pty Ltd...

Like...what good is blurring your kids school uniform out when you're literally showing people where they sleep and confirming it by making it the address for the business?!

BUT for added LOLs her favourite "here's me, leaving the house, film me!" vibe has been captured by street view :ROFLMAO: $100says she did it on purpose.

"Oh, is there a Google van in the street? I didn't notice" :unsure::eek:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we sure there is a man friend around? Or is this all show and tell for Aaron?
100% she is lying. She is 100% the type that would take a photo with an 'accidental' hand in the photo and appear in stories 'OHMYGOD guys! You lot are so nosey and observant! or post a video with a man talking in the background.

She hasn't done anything like that except when she paid a driver to take her to the countryside. This is all to try make ALove jelly. When in reality the bloke is bleeping cheering he now has a clean place and isn't this bush pigs doormat and can finally have a respectable Woman on his arm that people like!

Get over yourself Lounatic. Continue doing exactly what you're doing?! And no bloke is coming near you. You're an absolute bleeping embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Putting hard boiled eggs on her dish rack, alongside clean dishes, is the filthiest thing she’s ever done. Why not leave them in the saucepan? Or put them in a bowl? Why the dish rack? Why?

In fact, we should all nominate one filthy lazylou act and vote on the winner. This is my nomination. ☝🏼

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.