Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glenn_coco

She captioned these “new year, nude me”.
Jesus fucking christ
Lord, the second-hand embarrassment is silver medal worthy.

He’s quite an average looking imo, nothing to write home about…. The soft launch clearly went the way she thought it would…. Will she now make him her whole personality…. That’s the question
He looks like every bog-standard British bloke born in the 90s. Probs called Jack, Harry or Connor. His fave dish is pizza (naturally from Pizza Express), but if he's feeling 'exotic' he'll go for butter chicken. Boasts about having been abroad, but in reality, has never left Europe. Snorts a line on the weekend to get himself in the mood. Thinks he's got top bantz and has a cheeky appeal, but at the end of the day he's the type of lad who wears an effing shirt-with-jeans combo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

ratatataaaa

Thread suggestion - Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

Reactions: 31

bigdog

In today's vlog she basically says why do people complain when she only posts the weekly vlog and no mid-week video because that's still "six hours of work"... so less than most people do in a single day?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

influenzainfluencer

Major pet peeve: when people say ‘i’m entering my 26th year’. NO you are literally celebrating that YOU ARE 26, you’ve done the 26th year. You are entering your 27th. Sorry think i needed to get that out there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Rymuffin

I think the breakup with Tim really changed her, I mean they were together for so long and now he's dating a man? I'd be a bit unhinged too tbh
Also bold of you to assume that person's gender. If you've done enough snooping to know Tim's moved on then you know well enough that his partner uses they/them pronouns, it's literally in their bio. Do better. And to blame emmas shitty character on tim being bisexual (or whatever orientation) is shameful.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

sparklellama

I think the breakup with Tim really changed her, I mean they were together for so long and now he's dating a man? I'd be a bit unhinged too tbh
What? Bisexuality is a real thing and honestly get over it. A man is also a person. Maybe go consume more LGBTQ content and educate yourself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Nnew

The to do list is just comical. Must do mine
•wake up
•get out of bed
•turn on kettle
•open drawer
•get spoon
•open fridge
•get milk
Etc
Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Kiki13

As someone who actually burned out mid last year and had to take multiple months off work (and life really), slowly return and honestly, still isn't right mentally or physically, I really wish she would stop referring to her semi regular blocks of a couple days where she can't be bothered as burn out. Burn out is not just being tired and unproductive. And you don't recover from it by a week of doing social stuff but no work. Sorry, rant over.

Reactions: 26

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but am I missing something? How the hell has she got commitment issues? 🤣 wasn’t she with Tim for like 6 years?
Really feels like she’s milking this ADHD diagnosis
Her entire personality is ✨ADHD✨ right now, like she posted some video on her insta of her forgetting her code to get in the gym saying it’s sooo ADHD… like no, you just forgot? People forget things? 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Melier

VIP Member
Ugh she boils my blood calling dieting a ‘cut’ and getting fat a ‘bulk’. No Emma you just ate shit and put on weight and now you’re dieting

Reactions: 25

SequinLover

Watched the Vlog and just couldn't understand why she puts SO much make up on to go to the gym?!?!? I can't imagine wearing all that when doing a workout and your skin sweating underneath it.

• Sick

lisafreezy

this weeks vlog was late because she had such a nice time with her boyfriend on sunday.. lol ok i'll tell that my boss next time i'm late with my work

• Haha

Liswit87

She needs to get a grip she is not fucking autistic. Even less so than ADHD it's not just a cute funny little quirk you can just joke around about. Still waiting to see her do a serious video about her ADHD diagnosis that might actually help neurodivergent people rather than just jumping on stupid trends and memes to get likes

Reactions: 24