Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a bizarre video idea ..... no one wants to watch that ..... wonder if she is collecting up her stewed apple pips in a jar for a later video.... enthralling stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a bizarre video idea ..... no one wants to watch that ..... wonder if she is collecting up her stewed apple pips in a jar for a later video.... enthralling stuff
This has really made me laugh 😂😂 can you actually imagine?? Haha “oh here is a pip from an apple that was a particular favourite of mine. This one’s from back in 2021 and was a really good apple for me” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If someone starts a vlog basically telling viewers that the vlog is a bit tit then why would I want to stick around for another 40 minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It felt like before Christmas she’d got back into a groove and had improved in terms of content, she’s now started her new “passion project” of tiktok and its all gone to tit again with corrupted memory cards and forgetting to vlog.

in the blog she says to go follow her on Instagram cause that’s where she asks for questions for her q&a’s but I don’t remember her doing any q&a’s for a really really long time??

Also lol at one of those vlogs before Christmas where Emma went on and on about how she had no plans to grow and was happy keeping her platform as it was and now she’s chomping at the bit to get more and more followers on tiktok

It is so poor to start another vlog talking about the tit vlog and more footage lost Like she doesnt owe her followers anything - you do! They literally fund your life! 🙄🤯 Very very bad work ethic. Are these people not uploading their footage every evening to ensure all is ok and if any footage doesnget lost you can make up for it or you can get your card reader fixed? Make it make sense.

Also cant get over the fact she called herself charismatic on her rant to Helen - so cringe and not actually true 😬😅

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It is so poor to start another vlog talking about the tit vlog and more footage lost Like she doesnt owe her followers anything - you do! They literally fund your life! 🙄🤯 Very very bad work ethic. Are these people not uploading their footage every evening to ensure all is ok and if any footage doesnget lost you can make up for it or you can get your card reader fixed? Make it make sense.

Also cant get over the fact she called herself charismatic on her rant to Helen - so cringe and not actually true 😬😅
This is one of the things that annoys me the most about her! Her whole “I don’t owe you tit” attitude towards he viewers is so bad!! She literally owes them everything. If it wasn’t for them she wouldn’t have the luxury of being able to duck about day after day doing absolutely nothing, forgetting to vlog and moaning about her conveniently “broken” sd cards because she’d have to join the real world like the rest of us and get a bleeping job!

She wouldn’t last a minute in a real job!

I also hate saying it, but her mental health problems only seem to raise their head when she needs an excuse for once again failing to do her only job of producing a tit vlog or uploading videos to you tube!

Reactions: 17
This is one of the things that annoys me the most about her! Her whole “I don’t owe you tit” attitude towards he viewers is so bad!! She literally owes them everything. If it wasn’t for them she wouldn’t have the luxury of being able to duck about day after day doing absolutely nothing, forgetting to vlog and moaning about her conveniently “broken” sd cards because she’d have to join the real world like the rest of us and get a bleeping job!

She wouldn’t last a minute in a real job!

I also hate saying it, but her mental health problems only seem to raise their head when she needs an excuse for once again failing to do her only job of producing a tit vlog or uploading videos to you tube!
I wonder if she thinks everyone just coasts through life like this…she’s in a very privileged position to be able to be so slap dash about her work. Most jobs, even self employed ones, require some level of discipline.

Reactions: 13
It felt like before Christmas she’d got back into a groove and had improved in terms of content, she’s now started her new “passion project” of tiktok and its all gone to tit again with corrupted memory cards and forgetting to vlog.

in the blog she says to go follow her on Instagram cause that’s where she asks for questions for her q&a’s but I don’t remember her doing any q&a’s for a really really long time??

Also lol at one of those vlogs before Christmas where Emma went on and on about how she had no plans to grow and was happy keeping her platform as it was and now she’s chomping at the bit to get more and more followers on tiktok
Does she think TikTok is easier? I think she avoids challenges. She starts things, like Art classes, you never hear of them again. Often hinting at 'big, exciting' things in the offing, never hear of them again.

Reactions: 7
Does she think TikTok is easier? I think she avoids challenges. She starts things, like Art classes, you never hear of them again. Often hinting at 'big, exciting' things in the offing, never hear of them again.
she said in a recent vlog something like tiktok is more suitable for her because people don't expect her to post and just see her in the for you page when she posts something and not like on youtube wait for/expect an upload - this just means she likes it more because she can be even more lazy and do nothing lol

Reactions: 11
Content's clearly running out so back to posting her body for likes... so cringe 😭

IMG_20230214_125319.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m sorry but am I missing something? How the hell has she got commitment issues? 🤣 wasn’t she with Tim for like 6 years?
Really feels like she’s milking this ADHD diagnosis
Her entire personality is ✨ADHD✨ right now, like she posted some video on her insta of her forgetting her code to get in the gym saying it’s sooo ADHD… like no, you just forgot? People forget things? 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
the photoshop on those pics tho

also no post about “arms?”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.