Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her Nyx Skin Blur TikTok and unless my monitor was misrepresenting, that was not the 'pretty perfect' shade match she said it was. She looked jaundiced.

Reactions: 1
She's brought up the Vietnam vlog and make up empties video so many times too, so where is it?! Like how does she actually spend a work day??? I don't understand how the hours and days pass and all she's managed to do is eat (which she admits even that is difficult) and go to the gym. Like what fills the gaps in time??? It certainly isn't filming or editing because Project ME has fallen off, tiktoks are nonexistent and her youtube videos are trash. Imagine this is how you spend your life... like one day you look back when you're 59 years old and realize you accomplished nothing. You never followed through on anything except for lame challenges that most folks do in addition to a job and that require checking off basic life tasks. As an influencer she has the potential to live an incredible life but she is so bad at it that she isn't receiving the benefits and opportunities that successful, hard working influencers do.

Reactions: 11
I've just watched some of the weekly vlog, I don't usually bother any more. Why is there so much split screen silent footage!? The whingeing about having a flat tyre and her reluctance to sort it out herself (even by just making a phone call/ contacting a garage) then pouting and gurning at herself was really good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well her latest Project Me update just shows how unsustainable her challenge is, only three weeks in and already falling off the wagon. Way to be an inspiration Emma, also soul food = junk food you don’t fool me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don’t get all these cringy try hard actions and facial expression, she used to have just a nice normal personality and now it’s just constantly giving pick me energy all the time

Reactions: 19
What a cop out- ALL of that reel was included in the vlog. I get she had the funeral to deal with but , why not just sack one of them off completely instead of posting it twice?

Reactions: 6
Watched the Vlog and just couldn't understand why she puts SO much make up on to go to the gym?!?!? I can't imagine wearing all that when doing a workout and your skin sweating underneath it.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Her 'outfits inspired by...' videos really highlight the obscene amount of clothes she must own. When have we ever seen her wear half of these things?

Reactions: 11
Her 'outfits inspired by...' videos really highlight the obscene amount of clothes she must own. When have we ever seen her wear half of these things?
And where does she store it all? I know she’s got that wardrobe which she showed during her renovation vlogs but it wasn’t huge.

Reactions: 4
And where does she store it all? I know she’s got that wardrobe which she showed during her renovation vlogs but it wasn’t huge.
From looking at her videos it would appear she keeps a lot of her clothes on the floor of her office.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The outfits that give me dopamine reel actually depleted my life of color. Those ensembles can't be real.... can they?? It feels like she's forcing every tiktok trend into one outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From looking at her videos it would appear she keeps a lot of her clothes on the floor of her office.
I haven’t watched her in ages! I had visions of them screwed up in boxes so that doesn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 3
Her February favs just popped up on my FYP and she really doesn't engage with fans does she?? I know it's been mentioned that she barely replies to Youtube comments but COME ON. It's so lazy!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.