Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit in her latest tiktok is not the one… I don’t get it 😅 is ‘fashion’ at the moment just throwing things together whether they go or not?

I think liked the jumpsuit at the start then it turned into a car crash

Reactions: 4
is her sd card broken again or where's the vlog? lol
---
why is she still talking about travel vlogs from 2019? i havent watched her at that time yet, why would anyone be interested in that wtf ?? sorry if I missed something about that

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
---
why is she still talking about travel vlogs from 2019? i havent watched her at that time yet, why would anyone be interested in that wtf ?? sorry if I missed something about that
It’s basically just another example of classic lazy Emma. She went travelling in 2019 with her then boyfriend Tim. Banged on and on about how amazing these vlogs were going to be ……… 4 years later she still hasn’t gotten around to editing or uploading any of them

Reactions: 11
In today's vlog she basically says why do people complain when she only posts the weekly vlog and no mid-week video because that's still "six hours of work"... so less than most people do in a single day?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her arse is in the thumbnail and from the video autoplaying it looks like there's some other half naked footage. Her lips seem to have got even bigger recently as well but I don't really watch any more so maybe I'm wrong!

For the amount of footage we see of her doing hip thrusts and squats, she has a pretty flat booty...she poses like she's ms slim thicc but it's just a pancake ass. So cringey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I skimmed through the vlog this evening and to quote Emma “worker smarter not harder kids. It’s all about being efficient with you time” I feel like if she implemented this into her life and less complaining about everything and blaming it on the adhd, maybe she wouldn’t be in the position of editing a travel vlog 4 years later…. She’s saying this as she talks through doing a slicked back ponytail/bun and as she uses a Bobbypin to tuck in baby hairs she says it’s the lazy way to do things. Yes Emma we know. You could apply that word to most things you seem to do when it comes to your job as a YouTuber.

Reactions: 6
---
Honestly, people will be so over it by now. 2019 was 4 years ago. Why would we want to see content that’s 4 years old? It’s probably nice for her to look over those memories but for us… it’s like someone forcing you to look through their holiday photo album. Lovely memories for them but not so much for anyone else!

Reactions: 14
In today's vlog she basically says why do people complain when she only posts the weekly vlog and no mid-week video because that's still "six hours of work"... so less than most people do in a single day?
Oh no 6 hours of work in a week. My heart bleeds.

She literally has no idea about real life.

Reactions: 13
Honestly, people will be so over it by now. 2019 was 4 years ago. Why would we want to see content that’s 4 years old? It’s probably nice for her to look over those memories but for us… it’s like someone forcing you to look through their holiday photo album. Lovely memories for them but not so much for anyone else!
2019 was BEFORE Covid. If I'm watching travel content, it needs to be relevant.

Reactions: 16
Why would she want to post a video from 4 years ago, even admitting she’s changed so much since then? Such lazy content.

Also her form in her gym clips so bad, it’s cringey to watch.

Her and “arms” didn’t do anything for Valentine’s Day and she seemed a bit gutted sitting in her living room with a full face of makeup😂 they’ve not been together very long and already he’s not making an effort?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
someone commented on her vlog saying the things that were said here about 6hrs of work in a week and the travel vlogs, she deleted it already lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would she want to post a video from 4 years ago, even admitting she’s changed so much since then? Such lazy content.

Also her form in her gym clips so bad, it’s cringey to watch.

Her and “arms” didn’t do anything for Valentine’s Day and she seemed a bit gutted sitting in her living room with a full face of makeup😂 they’ve not been together very long and already he’s not making an effort?
Yeah trouble in paradise already 😏

Reactions: 5
Yeah trouble in paradise already 😏
I think I’d be so upset for putting off going to the hospital to see a family member in case of valentines plans to then not have any plans at all, double whammy and I’d be kicking myself for choosing a bloke above my family who doesn’t even choose me

Reactions: 13
I could be wrong but it seems like she is always going to his place? I don’t remember the last time he was featured at her flat… one way effort is a red flag

Reactions: 11
Also I wonder if the family member in hospital could be her grandma? But I could be wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.