Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Metamorpheuse13 for the title - 24 likes!

An update on Emma:
- she went to Barcelona but it wasn't a 'proper' holiday
- her nails are still disgusting
- she's still putting in bare minimum effort with her videos
- she's waiting for an official ADHD diagnosis (which she'll probably use as an excuse for the fact she's a lazy cow who can't stick to a schedule - that's not your ADHD Emma, that's just you!)
- the follower count is going down (are we surprised)

Reactions: 14
Thanks Metamorpheuse13 for the title - 24 likes!

An update on Emma:
- she went to Barcelona but it wasn't a 'proper' holiday
- her nails are still disgusting
- she's still putting in bare minimum effort with her videos
- she's waiting for an official ADHD diagnosis (which she'll probably use as an excuse for the fact she's a lazy cow who can't stick to a schedule - that's not your ADHD Emma, that's just you!)
- the follower count is going down (are we surprised)
In the last vlog her blood test was for her to get medicated for her ADHD

We’ll wait to see if anything really changes….

Reactions: 4
She mentioned in a vlog a few weeks ago she was diagnosed with ADHD, also loving the title of this 🤣

Edit weekly vlog 117 at 16.40min she says she does have adhd was diagnosed by a physiatrist

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She mentioned in a vlog a few weeks ago she was diagnosed with ADHD, also loving the title of this 🤣

Edit weekly vlog 117 at 16.40min she says she does have adhd was diagnosed by a physiatrist
My bad guys sorry! I was going off the thread posts cos I can't actually bring myself to watch her 'content' anymore 😂

Reactions: 6
My bad guys sorry! I was going off the thread posts cos I can't actually bring myself to watch her 'content' anymore 😂
To be fair I havnt really since then because not gonna lie I think she will use this as an excuse to be an inconsistent flaky person and say oh yeah it's my adhd and I have adhd myself but when it comes to work you have to power through not procrastinate on the sofa and do nothing all day and call it a works day🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope she doesn’t get a prescription for ADHD medication to suppress her appetite.

Reactions: 7
I would love to know how many times she's claimed to be posting non-vlog content "next week" and never actually followed through. Is she not embarrassed???

• Haha
I hope she doesn’t get a prescription for ADHD medication to suppress her appetite.
If she is trying to get on it for that reason, she might be disappointed. I've been on ADHD medication for about 3 months, one that is also used to treat BED (so notorious for appetite loss). I would say my appetite stabilised to regular mealtimes after couple of weeks and now it's back to my normal levels and I can eat like a horse again lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just watched her Evesleep 'campaign' - she even shows her bum on that. The other week in a vlog we saw her getting dressed and pulling her trousers on over a thong. She's obsessed with showing her half-bare backside. I get that she's worked out and she's proud of it, but sometimes less is more. Pippa Middleton got everyone salivating over her rear when she was fully clothed in a long dress - we don't need to see a fully exposed cheek in every video and picture..

Reactions: 7
This is apparently her idea of an “obscenely mental busy day”
In what world 😂😂
Most of this is stuff we all do around work anyway, we just don't film it 😂 the fact she had to write "and actually pack" made me laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's really trying to make out like it's a hectic day. Not realising she's doing the opposite by making such a fuss about it.

Reactions: 10
Right, so by 7pm, all she’s achieved on this “overly stressful busy day” is
- nip shop and get petrol
- edit 1 thing (probably a 3 min insta story)
- pack for hols (camera in the background)
- think
- laundry

influencers take us all for fooooooools
Aside from the fact that this isn't a busy day, how is it good content to share a to do list?! Surprised 'post to-do list on Instagram' isn't on there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's so cringe. She's really showing herself up that she does duck all the rest of the time

Don't know if its just me but the constant lip synching is embarrassing as duck 🙄🤣

Reactions: 13
If anyone is curious… the weekly vlog goes..
Sunday - does make up, wraps a gift, sees her nephew, makes banana bread (~3 mins total)
Mon-Tuesday - nothing filmed
Wednesday - nails done (~1 min?)
Thursday - nothing filmed
Friday - basically repeats all of her IG check list for France trip (~20 mins)

What a waste of time.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If anyone is curious… the weekly vlog goes..
Sunday - does make up, wraps a gift, sees her nephew, makes banana bread (~3 mins total)
Mon-Tuesday - nothing filmed
Wednesday - nails done (~1 min?)
Thursday - nothing filmed
Friday - basically repeats all of her IG check list for France trip (~20 mins)

What a waste of time.
It blows my mind how she earns enough to keep that up as her job and how she gets big brands working with her and taking her to the likes of Paris when she puts in such little effort. Even her Instagram reels are never that creative or seem like there’s much effort put in.

Also “I work well under pressure, it’s the ADHD”. Making ADHD a personality trait. People can work well under pressure without having the diagnosis of ADHD.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.