Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€˜Iā€™ve never been one to rob a bfā€™s hoodie, thereā€™s just something about itā€™ pick me energy high in this vlog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Arms is like Tim but if you ordered him from Wish.

Shes bloody insufferable in this vlog, its painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you get to see much of his personality in it? Or is it brief?

Reactions: 2
I can't even get through her videos for a laugh any more. She's doing a great job of keeping her relationship private by the looks of it....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes blates doing merch. I think that tote bag was one of her own designs šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
He looks like your stereotypical, washed up teenage bully. Like he DEFINITELY is being talked about in a few of his former classmates' therapy sessions. Maybe it's the hair??

Reactions: 8
Shes blates doing merch. I think that tote bag was one of her own designs šŸ™„
Oh god is that what the sneak post on her story was the other day that was clearly that stupid giraffe toyā€¦. Why would people want that, especially in a cost of living crisis. Absolutely no awareness of the world outside her bubble

Reactions: 6
She was dressed like a cheap stripper for NYE. What a terrible first impression for her new boyfriends friends
To be fair I think even the cheapest of hookers could put together a more flattering and color coordinated outfit than the one emma threw together. The puke green boots and bright green skirt??? Wtf??

She doesn't care what colour it is or if it suits her, she just wants to show as much skin as she can - imho. There used to be a guide that said legs or cleavage - Ems does both and make it a bit too tight just for good measure.

Reactions: 9
Am I being stupid, or has she just suggested you use her code to gift someone Skin+Me for a birthday? You legit have to send photos of your skin to them, to be able to get the right cream for you? I canā€™t

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Am I being stupid, or has she just suggested you use her code to gift someone Skin+Me for a birthday? You legit have to send photos of your skin to them, to be able to get the right cream for you? I canā€™t

Yeah you fill out a questionnaire about your skin and routine then send pics over

Reactions: 4
You can't complete it on behalf of someone either because it's prescribed. I haven't seen what she said about gifting it, maybe you can buy vouchers for other people now!? Unless you just gift them an introductory offer for them to use for a month ļæ¼

Reactions: 4
Anyone else feel like these dips in her productivity are largely tied to her binge drinking? It seems as though after her party (where she seemed to be the only person drinking and making a fool of herself) and her new year's eve celebration (where her sleazy outfit and childish vlogging antics made the whole room uncomfortable) she took a mental health nose dive. I feel like there's a pretty direct correlation between the amount she drinks and her depression/anxiety/ productivity. Especially after holidays or brand trips where drinking was the main activity, she seemed to be posting less and the content she did put out was sloppy or half-assed content. Maybe its easier to see from the outside looking in, but if drinking was interfering with my quality of life and my ability to perform my job, I'd refrain to re-evaluate how I drink...

Reactions: 15
Just looked at her Vinted, I can see why she asked her sister to upload loads of stuff before. If you look at her reviews there are a few ā€œ1 star. Sale not completedā€ which means people bought it and then she just never bothered to post it and the sale was cancelled! Lazy lazy girl

Reactions: 15
As someone who actually burned out mid last year and had to take multiple months off work (and life really), slowly return and honestly, still isn't right mentally or physically, I really wish she would stop referring to her semi regular blocks of a couple days where she can't be bothered as burn out. Burn out is not just being tired and unproductive. And you don't recover from it by a week of doing social stuff but no work. Sorry, rant over.

Reactions: 26
Just looked at her Vinted, I can see why she asked her sister to upload loads of stuff before. If you look at her reviews there are a few ā€œ1 star. Sale not completedā€ which means people bought it and then she just never bothered to post it and the sale was cancelled! Lazy lazy girl
Donā€™t judge but I actually bought a couple of Zara dresses from her sisters Vintedā€¦..they were super cheap and I canā€™t afford much in the way of new clothes especially at Zara prices sometimes, her sister was lovely, messaged with updates, posted the stuff super quickly like really quickly and it was packaged well and all nice and clean and as described! I canā€™t comment on Emma as never bought from her but her sister was lovely to deal with and I got myself two really lovely dresses for super cheap so I was really happy!

• Heart
Donā€™t judge but I actually bought a couple of Zara dresses from her sisters Vintedā€¦..they were super cheap and I canā€™t afford much in the way of new clothes especially at Zara prices sometimes, her sister was lovely, messaged with updates, posted the stuff super quickly like really quickly and it was packaged well and all nice and clean and as described! I canā€™t comment on Emma as never bought from her but her sister was lovely to deal with and I got myself two really lovely dresses for super cheap so I was really happy!
You're lucky Emma isn't a doxxer!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.