Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The to do list is just comical. Must do mine
•wake up
•get out of bed
•turn on kettle
•open drawer
•get spoon
•open fridge
•get milk
Etc
Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Taking out the bins wouldn’t even make my to do list, it’s just one of those things you have to do 😅

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice she’s put her Sunday vlog up ready to be premiered? Obviously trying to bump those views up so everyone can be reminded about her for a few days until 4pm Sunday!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220916-225643_YouTube.jpg
this is our very professional beauty influencer. Hard at work. Truly disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just watching her one year single video on You Tube and duck me doesn't she just bloody love herself! Going on about how she is too good for most people and saying she is amazing.

I want some of what she's having because that tit must be strong!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not realise wisdom teeth grow slowly and they hurt a lot… not taking away from the infection but her joking about being high on pain killers the day before…. No you weren’t Emma

Reactions: 5
Skimmed through the vlog, is it all just her complaining about her tooth or did I just happen to click on the few mentions of it!? There are two Wednesdays as well... I've no interest in the get ready with me/ dating chat. Still wondering if that video about 'dating herself' will ever materialise.

Reactions: 2
Skimmed through the vlog, is it all just her complaining about her tooth or did I just happen to click on the few mentions of it!? There are two Wednesdays as well... I've no interest in the get ready with me/ dating chat. Still wondering if that video about 'dating herself' will ever materialise.
Surprised everyday isn’t labelled as Saturday because it’s permanently the weekend for Emma 🙄😂

Reactions: 11
Why is she acting like the problem with her wisdom teeth is SO rare like she's some sort of special snowflake? Literally up to 60 -70% of people have at least one impacted wisdom tooth as there just isn't enough room for them to grow with all of the other adult teeth that have already grown.. Pretty common occurrence.

Also, I had an infected wisdom tooth due to it being impacted and food getting trapped under the flap of skin, was given antibiotics and referred for wisdom tooth removal then and there. I know it's different dependant on location/dentist sometimes, but that was on the NHS and even though in her case it seems to be harder for her to get a referral, I don't know why she's banging on about it like it's the worst thing in the world when she has all the time and money to just go privately, bore off zzzz

Reactions: 10
Why is she acting like the problem with her wisdom teeth is SO rare like she's some sort of special snowflake? Literally up to 60 -70% of people have at least one impacted wisdom tooth as there just isn't enough room for them to grow with all of the other adult teeth that have already grown.. Pretty common occurrence.

Also, I had an infected wisdom tooth due to it being impacted and food getting trapped under the flap of skin, was given antibiotics and referred for wisdom tooth removal then and there. I know it's different dependant on location/dentist sometimes, but that was on the NHS and even though in her case it seems to be harder for her to get a referral, I don't know why she's banging on about it like it's the worst thing in the world when she has all the time and money to just go privately, bore off zzzz
It's because her world is so small and her life experience is too

Reactions: 9
I used to watch every single video of her without fail. However I have not watched a single video in months, every video is the same. It actually makes me soooo angry that she earns a living from vlogging 10 minutes a day, acting like she has a really hard job. The wisdom tooth video title coming up on my page is just too far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The story she just posted of her in her bikini is so unflattering! It makes her look bigger than she is. Also struggling to see where all her years of “hard work” in the gym have gone on her body 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The story she just posted of her in her bikini is so unflattering! It makes her look bigger than she is. Also struggling to see where all her years of “hard work” in the gym have gone on her body 🤷‍♀️
I honestly don’t think it’s unflattering I think this is just how she looks now. She’s clearly gained back all the weight she lost

Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t think it’s unflattering I think this is just how she looks now. She’s clearly gained back all the weight she lost
She hasn't gained it all back but still not surprising as her methods weren't particularly sustainable. I think it's good she's this weight now as means she's lifting for fun and clearly isn't doing her 1200 cal a day diet

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.