Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got so confused by the dates, says it’s Wednesday this week, date for august. One job and just so lazy and lacklustre
C002554B-984F-42BB-8138-AE70E13D79A3.jpeg
9A55774E-DA43-4E06-9D7F-E5311BC029C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is the laziest laziest YouTuber about. She puts absolutely zero effort into her Weekly vlogs even tho they are now basically her only content.

yes, absolutely everyone is entitled to holidays. No one is disputing that. It’s the lying about it and making out that it’s sooooo funny and you’ll nevvvvver believe what happened 🙄🙄

she said at the beginning that she wasn’t planning not to vlog, it was just all the absolutely (not) hilarious stuff that happened to her that meant she didn’t vlog it and resulted in no video

Then when she was on the call with the dating app people, she said she had a total technology detox, that she didn’t take her laptop or anything with her and was barely on her phone. So which one was it? Was she planning to vlog and put up a video or not? How was she editing the vlog she was planning on uploading with no laptop?

why are people still subscribed? It’s not hard to prefilm a video to upload In place of a vlog if you’re taking a break. ONE video.

my daughter watches another YouTuber, Moriah Elizabeth, who managed to hide an entire pregnancy by prefilming videos. She only missed one upload and it was when she was in labour, in the hospital and her husband messed something up so the video didn’t go live. She explained it all in a video where she introduced her daughter. That is the other end of the scale, but it proves that it is possible if you are committed to ur channel which lazy Emma clearly is not!

she doesn’t actually vlog. She sits in her house and talks about what she’s doing/has already done rather than just pick up the camera and take it with her, talking about it as she’s doing it. The vlogs are just full of ridiculous montages

it infuriates me that she’s able to make a living out of this while other people are working their backsides off day in day out and struggling

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
loool we must know each other i went to the same school as her 👀 😂
Teehee me too 🥸😂

Give us the tea, was she this dreadful and lazy in school?
Yes! Her art coursework and projects were an absolute joke and when the art teachers actually confronted her she just stopped turning up to class and ghosted them. Probably crammed the last second and made up the entire exhibition book in one night with zero thought. (I wasn’t near her year but the art teachers were notorious gossips)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Teehee me too 🥸😂

Yes! Her art coursework and projects were an absolute joke and when the art teachers actually confronted her she just stopped turning up to class and ghosted them. Probably crammed the last second and made up the entire exhibition book in one night with zero thought. (I wasn’t near her year but the art teachers were notorious gossips)
I was a couple years above her so have zero tea tbh other than knowing a few of her friends - she always struck me as pretty safe in comparison to a lot of others at that school so i can only really judge her on her declining social media presence lol 😂

also, say what you will about her but at least she's not lauren tickner 😂

Reactions: 2
If you're at a gig put the bloody camera down and enjoy the performance instead of videoing yourself trying to shout over the music and thrashing about like you're having a fit.

Reactions: 15
Major pet peeve: when people say ‘i’m entering my 26th year’. NO you are literally celebrating that YOU ARE 26, you’ve done the 26th year. You are entering your 27th. Sorry think i needed to get that out there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The fact that this will take up her entire day when the rest of us have to do all of these things in with our daily lives and jobs. But she will say how she’s so busy and working more than anyone else ever and will need a 2 month break when she’s finished to “recover”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The fact that this will take up her entire day when the rest of us have to do all of these things in with our daily lives and jobs. But she will say how she’s so busy and working more than anyone else ever and will need a 2 month break when she’s finished to “recover”
✅ eat food
✅ drink water

🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
✅ eat food
✅ drink water

🫠🫠🫠

To be fair on her as someone with ADHD I forget to eat and drink if I don't set time to do so. You get so into something and before you know it the day has flown by and you're dizzy from lack of anything... but then she has to actually do something to forget right? I don't need a list I just need a routine!

To be fair on her as someone with ADHD I forget to eat and drink if I don't set time to do so. You get so into something and before you know it the day has flown by and you're dizzy from lack of anything... but then she has to actually do something to forget right? I don't need a list I just need a routine!
I wish I had this problem, before meds I could not stop eating because food was dopamine 🤣

Reactions: 1
also, say what you will about her but at least she's not lauren tickner 😂
Oh my god I forgot about lauren tickner, her photos always used to be in my IG recommended back when she was a fitness girlie. Her content now is so sad, all her YouTube videos have <1000 views and there’s one where she describes micromanaging her employees so severely that she makes them do a call each afternoon where they list every single thing they did that day. IMAGINE. My team would wicker man me if I ever tried that 😂

• Haha
forgot I followed Emma on instagram and just opened the app to her wiggling in her underwear - safe to say I've unfollowed now!

• Haha
Literally this, and she said how she was "so so exhausted" from Project 50. Emma, babe, all you're doing is basic life maintenance (exercises, eating, a walk, reading a few pages) that the rest of us fit around our ACTUAL JOBS, caring or childcare, volunteering, studying etc. I guess we don't have to make a whole reel on top of that, poor baby.

Reactions: 13
This new project is gonna get super boring for her followers

Reactions: 6
I also have this problem, I lack the 'middle ground'
I feel you! Tbh feel like this could explain Emma's relationship with food and exercise. ADHD does cause a very all or nothing mentality, our brain is not wired to keep habits, they require so much mental effort.

That being said, I still can't shake the feeling I have that the only reason Emma sought a diagnosis is because of the potential weight loss effects of medication.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.