Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so the story she just posted of her and arms (I think?) in the the gym and can I just comment on the fact that arms is doing the movement correctly, he’s controlling each rep as you should! Then we compare Emma’s form where she using momentum to hoist the cable up then barely controlling the movement on the way down you’d think looking at how arm’s is doing it she’d realise she’s doing the movement with incorrect form. Of course we need another butt shot no thank you 🙄
She legit is wasting her time in the gym, like even if you don’t know much about it all, look at how twitchy her feet are and he’s stood dead still…. How she isn’t embarrassed I don’t know

Reactions: 4
It’s because it’s all vanity for her, she wants to be able to say she can do heavy weights at the gym but that all means nothing if you’re not doing the movements correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Stuck this weeks vlog on and less than two minutes in and already at Wednesday as she’s not been bothered to film any real content.

Find it really odd that Emma spends more time at Arms’ flat than her own with him when he has a flatmate, just for having the option of own space and being loved up.

Also she said if you wondered where any of her tiktoks are it’s because of neighbour noises but a lot of the time they’ll be dubbed over anyway, always an excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sudden interest f1 yeah, em? Why do I feel as though she is going to follow a Helen Anderson guide to relationships 😂
She’ll be hoping for gifted tickets next like a few other YouTubers. I’m not going to watch her fake F1 interest….. seeing as the season started 2 weeks ago…….

Reactions: 5
Sudden interest f1 yeah, em? Why do I feel as though she is going to follow a Helen Anderson guide to relationships 😂
Oh hell no! I distinctly remember a vlog where she went round her dad’s and he was watching F1 and she was like “yeah not for me” what a load of crap! Talk about staying true to yourself and not changing because of a guy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder why she got upset this morning? Knowing Emma it’s probably due to technology reasons i.e. lost footage, corrupt files etc.
Is she due on again maybe?
---
The TikTok where she tells you that she had a 'job' at 15 doing a three-week makeup artist gig for a theatre production - I reckon that was a school production myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

Reactions: 31
this weeks vlog was late because she had such a nice time with her boyfriend on sunday.. lol ok i'll tell that my boss next time i'm late with my work

• Haha
Reactions: 25
this weeks vlog was late because she had such a nice time with her boyfriend on sunday.. lol ok i'll tell that my boss next time i'm late with my work
She was definitely reading this thread and added that because people were speculating they were having issues 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a feeling Arms will only see her if she makes the effort which is why she’s always there. I’ve dated guys like that and you do all the running until they get bored…

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling Arms will only see her if she makes the effort which is why she’s always there. I’ve dated guys like that and you do all the running until they get bored…
I think we’ve all been with people like that. It certainly does seem that way with Emma which is sad. She’s got a lovely flat, I would have thought they’d want a bit of privacy.

Reactions: 5
Is her hair back brunette?

Edit: no she said in the comments it's her roots. She looks so much better with brown hair.

Reactions: 2
D1A9CF55-3BE0-4C57-A969-F3BF80E3A4C4.jpeg

Apart from the GROSS lips, she actually looks gorgeous here. I wish she wore such minimal makeup all the time and went back to her earthy chill vibe lol. Much prettier in my opinion - she looks so youthful! Still hate the lips 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why has she done her makeup to make herself look like she's sun burnt? So odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find her YouTube content that she uploads during the week so lazy! Surely it can’t have taken that long to film that video and edit it? Why doesn’t she do something more interesting like a week of workouts or redecorating a room in her flat? I don’t know if I was her I wouldn’t be very proud of my work because it just screams cba but need to upload a video vibes to me

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.