Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really struggling to work out what the L is for, unless it’s her boyfriend. She was referring to “we” are throwing a party before
Think it was her friends birthday too! Can’t remember his name but it’s one she talks about quite often

Reactions: 1
Really struggling to work out what the L is for, unless it’s her boyfriend. She was referring to “we” are throwing a party before
Her friend Liam birthday aswell she mentioned it befor and shared a party with him befor

Reactions: 4
Funny that she says “I don’t have time to bake my own birthday cake this year, vidmas is taking up a lot of my time.” when she’s been posting pre-filmed content that took place weeks ago. Also, couldn’t “prep for my birthday party” be a video or vlog segment and she could just bake her cake then? I can’t see these last few videos being such time killers where she can’t find the time to bake a cake.

Reactions: 12
I have "investment pieces" ..... god she is just intolerable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who does she think she is sharing wisdom on how to stay 'balanced' this time of year? Emma you're the last person anyone should look to for that advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up on videos. The party planning one - really? Remember that hostessing book by Pippa Middleton? It was like that but even less useful. Her top tips seem to be invite people you know, have some mixers available and take photos. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the birthday vlog for anywho missed it or don't want to watch:

-Began with a hagrid Emma who is chaotic and doesn't have an outfit picked out
-House isn't ready, decorations aren't up
-Theme is "Our favorite things" requiring people to dress up like the favorite things of Emma and her friend Liam who shares her birthday.
-She seems as equally shocked as we all are that she has maintained a friendship for over 14 years
-Despite telling people to prep in advance and leave time to get ready in her party prep video, she spends what little time she has making a weird and wildly unnecessary "pin the earring on Emma and Liam" game to entertain guests??
-She complains about train strikes impacting the attendees of her party
-Gets ready on time lapse
-B-roll of set up of what is sure to be a very dull party
-B-roll of the dull party, footage of silly costumes that were honestly kinda cute, and clips of what we can only assume are costume explanations from friends but we wouldn't know because she played music over it
- We get a solid glimpse of arm's face, it is certainly youthful
-Chooses to include a very long clip of her playing twister in a tight dress (a true miracle that we didn't see her "flaps") while flashing guest
- People hang out on a couch while two men DJ and Emma vies for attention in a bob ross wig and a garment bag???

TLDR; she gets ready, contradicts everything she stated in her party prep video, flashes everyone at the party while playing twister in a tiny dress, then awkwardly bops around the party that largely looked uncomfortable.

Maybe it's just me but the amount of stress and alleged energy and effort that miss perfectionist Emma put into this party did not show. Especially as someone who doesn't have a full-time job. All in all the whole experience just seemed so awkward and reminiscent of middle school parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still find the whole Emma being a perfectionist hard to wrap my head around.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still find the whole Emma being a perfectionist hard to wrap my head around.
What i think she means is she likes attention and everybody to kiss (and stare at) her arse for putting a bit of tinsel up and providing some lemonade x

What i think she means is she likes attention and everybody to kiss (and stare at) her arse for putting a bit of tinsel up and providing some lemonade x
Actually watched and didn’t she say she had around 30 people coming? Train strikes took out 20 people…really? I smell BS, just don’t think people could be bothered sorry hun x

Actually watched and didn’t she say in her hostess vid she had around 30 people coming? Train strikes took out 20 people…really? I smell BS, just don’t think people could be bothered sorry hun x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with the pin the piercing on the emma/Liam party game hahaha what a dull bunch they sound like

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course our Ems had to make sure her nips are on full show for her photoshoot 😂😭
IMG_20221221_185748.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.