Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululeo

If anyone is curious… the weekly vlog goes..
Sunday - does make up, wraps a gift, sees her nephew, makes banana bread (~3 mins total)
Mon-Tuesday - nothing filmed
Wednesday - nails done (~1 min?)
Thursday - nothing filmed
Friday - basically repeats all of her IG check list for France trip (~20 mins)

What a waste of time.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Diha

She sounded so condescending when addressing the overtraining, “I’ve been doing this for years!☺☺☺”. So she says she’s been doing four strength days together with four cardio days for a couple of years now and she knows it may seem excessive but it’s not like she’s gone from 0-100, okey so if you’ve done that consistently for years what’s up with these challenges and always “getting back on track”. I also hate how she’s calling herself a nerd, learning about body composition, nutrition etc. then how come in all these years she don’t have any muscle toning amongst all. She really annoys me lol

Reactions: 21

Rymuffin

I wonder how her boyfriend feels about the unearthing of this footage. It's kinda odd to be editing and posting hours of footage from such an old vlog that predominantly features your ex. The vlog still features plenty of content of them as a couple despite however much she may ir may not have edited out. Sounds like Tim and Emma are friends, which is great, but it could feel a little uncomfortable for the new guy. Maybe that's why she didn't have valentines day plans....

Reactions: 20

holly3456

It amazes me how stuck in a binge and restrict cycle she is. She goes months without exercise and eating healthy and then all of a sudden starts to do 2+ hours of exercise a day. Surely this isn’t healthy for her body?! On her latest post a back day is enough, the step class is excessive! It’s no wonder she goes back to doing no or little exercise her body must get exhausted.

• Heart

rabbit78

She is the laziest laziest YouTuber about. She puts absolutely zero effort into her Weekly vlogs even tho they are now basically her only content.

yes, absolutely everyone is entitled to holidays. No one is disputing that. It’s the lying about it and making out that it’s sooooo funny and you’ll nevvvvver believe what happened 🙄🙄

she said at the beginning that she wasn’t planning not to vlog, it was just all the absolutely (not) hilarious stuff that happened to her that meant she didn’t vlog it and resulted in no video

Then when she was on the call with the dating app people, she said she had a total technology detox, that she didn’t take her laptop or anything with her and was barely on her phone. So which one was it? Was she planning to vlog and put up a video or not? How was she editing the vlog she was planning on uploading with no laptop?

why are people still subscribed? It’s not hard to prefilm a video to upload In place of a vlog if you’re taking a break. ONE video.

my daughter watches another YouTuber, Moriah Elizabeth, who managed to hide an entire pregnancy by prefilming videos. She only missed one upload and it was when she was in labour, in the hospital and her husband messed something up so the video didn’t go live. She explained it all in a video where she introduced her daughter. That is the other end of the scale, but it proves that it is possible if you are committed to ur channel which lazy Emma clearly is not!

she doesn’t actually vlog. She sits in her house and talks about what she’s doing/has already done rather than just pick up the camera and take it with her, talking about it as she’s doing it. The vlogs are just full of ridiculous montages

it infuriates me that she’s able to make a living out of this while other people are working their backsides off day in day out and struggling

Last edited:

lexybaby

Long time lurker here. Just watched today’s vlog. No mention of the new bf she clearly has, except for that she was having a date night watching Pirates of the Caribbean and that her ‘viewing partner’ fell asleep 45 mins in. You do get some partial shots of him at the gym though…

Then she says she’s gone to this new hair salon because her previous hairdresser moved *even further* away than the 3 hours she was already travelling and it was too ridiculous even for her 🙄 The new salon did a nice job with the colour though, not overly grey ashy like she was getting before! But i HATE the fringe on her. It doesn't suit her at all. Makes her look so much older (not in a good way!). Also makes my eyes itch when it gets too long and it goes in her eyes/catches on her eyelashes 😬

She’s going away (again) to Greece in a couple weeks so we’ll see how much content she actually puts out vs what she says she will.

Also just want to say she’s trying sooooo hard to be Jamie Genevieve all the time. The red nails (she stopped doing ‘fun’ designs right around the same time Jamie did), the lip filler, the Harley Davidson t-shirts, buying everything Vieve. She even bought the same fake tan that Jamie uses! I get that ‘imitation is the sincerest form of flattery’ but isn't it a bit much? I feel like I'm the only one who notices how obsessed she is lol.

WeeLassy12

He’s not at all what I expected! He must be pretty tiny too as looks as though they’re very close in height
How does one go from “keeping my relationship private” to vlogging them squeezing your bum and kissing? I know I called it but I didn’t think she would go from 0-100 that quick

DizDog32

You can tell shes just learned the phrase 'executive dysfunction' and so is now using it as an excuse to be a lazy mare

• Haha

SequinLover

What I want to know is what happened to all the videos for this Fitbit campaign? The one which is supposed to be her version of Hot Girl Summer?

It's been more like Pisshead Girl Summer to me 🤔

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
That wasn't a weekly vlog.... even by Emma's standards. I skipped most of it.

The thing about the gym footage is that for people who are into fitness it seems like they get annoyed by her bad form. For people like me (who just aren't interested) its boring. Theres never any useful info about what shes been doing or enjoying. I'm just watching random clips with no context as to what she's doing, how many reps, what weights etc. It's all filler.

Reactions: 19

Pretzelstick

Out of curiosity because I haven’t watched it, but does she exude much ‘adhd’ energy in her travel vlog?
I'd say not, but then I don't believe she exudes much of it anyway. I have worked with ADHD kids (not the same thing as adults, I do know) and I'm in no position to diagnose anyone, but I do wonder about Emma's motivation. I think she really did hit rock-bottom after the break-up with Tim, whatever caused it. She probably had some kind of breakdown and I can sympathize. Took me years to get over my first big split. She used to be all about making the most of what you have, being yourself, and she had a kind of natural exuberance that isn't there anymore. Her looks are more conventionally mainstream now, the sort of cookie-cutter influencer thing, shiny face, oversized lips. Maybe it's just that she's older, I don't know. It does feel to me like she's lost the essence of Emma. She's certainly not different or interesting now. I don't want to be someone who hate-watches, and I don't hate really, but I do find myself skimming through her stuff just to confirm that it really is not as much fun as it used to be.

I used to watch every single video of her without fail. However I have not watched a single video in months, every video is the same. It actually makes me soooo angry that she earns a living from vlogging 10 minutes a day, acting like she has a really hard job. The wisdom tooth video title coming up on my page is just too far 😂

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
If someone starts a vlog basically telling viewers that the vlog is a bit shit then why would I want to stick around for another 40 minutes?

• Haha
Why would she want to post a video from 4 years ago, even admitting she’s changed so much since then? Such lazy content.

Also her form in her gym clips so bad, it’s cringey to watch.

Her and “arms” didn’t do anything for Valentine’s Day and she seemed a bit gutted sitting in her living room with a full face of makeup😂 they’ve not been together very long and already he’s not making an effort?

• Haha

jjeett

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220815-083738_Instagram.jpg

She's at it again conflating work and domestic chores. Such a busy day doing things others manage outside of their working day.

• Haha

Liswit87

When I tell you the scream I SCRUMPT when she spent 5 mins complaining about her cold and that she's going to have a day off to rest, and then the next clip was her filming a 'Makeup routine when I'm ill' video because she's decided to go out for drinks. Stop going out when you're sick as a dog! I mean we already established she learned nothing from COVID but this winter lots of people's health is more vulnerable due to CoL and not having heating on. She is so far detached from reality it's unreal!

ratatataaaa

I really don’t get all these cringy try hard actions and facial expression, she used to have just a nice normal personality and now it’s just constantly giving pick me energy all the time

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Went back and watched a bit more, why does she think anything she hasn't had to force herself into is too big? It's fine to have clothes you can move around in and fasten up without breathing in.

'Imagine your family all wearing matching Skims onesies'

My family would have to LIVE in their Skims onesies for that price

Screenshot_20221215-204850_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edit: The items linked came to £976 so no wonder she didn't include prices. Two items weren't linked as well so she spent over a grand.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18