Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the breakup with Tim really changed her, I mean they were together for so long and now he's dating a man? I'd be a bit unhinged too tbh
Also bold of you to assume that person's gender. If you've done enough snooping to know Tim's moved on then you know well enough that his partner uses they/them pronouns, it's literally in their bio. Do better. And to blame emmas crappy character on tim being bisexual (or whatever orientation) is shameful.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Also bold of you to assume that person's gender. If you've done enough snooping to know Tim's moved on then you know well enough that his partner uses they/them pronouns, it's literally in their bio. Do better. And to blame emmas crappy character on tim being bisexual (or whatever orientation) is shameful.
---
I wrote the previous post about doing better and just to say I didn’t realise Tim’s partners pronouns were they-them, sorry about that!

Reactions: 1
Emma tagged Tim in her post about the travel vlog, I think if she was really bothered about who he was dating that she wouldn’t be close enough to him to still tag him in pictures and share content of him.
It’s very likely Emma has always know his sexual orientation, whatever that is. Especially since she said years ago she was “on the spectrum” regarding sexuality.
The breakup definitely changed her IMO but I don’t think it’s anything to do with who Tim is now dating a couple of years later.

Reactions: 13
I think she's over Tim in as much as we all get over our first real one. I reckon it always leaves a scar, and it clearly upset her - never mind the gender and sexual orientation, they'd been together a long time and she'd been living with him through lockdowns so she lost her partner and her housemate in one blow, as well as her connection to his family. Emma does like to make a show of being open-minded, so I'm sure the gender identity of Tim's partner is neither here nor there for her, but the fact that Tim chose to leave her at all is what will have hurt - (at least, I got the impression he was the one who made the break).

I can still get a bit sad over the end of my first love, even though I'm now very happily married.

Reactions: 13
Emma has preciously stated that she gained a lot of weight in the past due to feelings of loneliness so I think that when Tim moved out she felt an empty void and as she stated in her 3 year fitness journey video she coped with the breakup by binge drinking and comfort eating. That is not a healthy mindset and she needs to address it in my mind through counselling/therapy. She can’t keep yo-yoing like this throughout her life, she needs to address it now and deal with it proactively

Reactions: 3
Someone on tiktok said she looks like Olivia from Love Island and I can't unsee it

Anyone else a little weirded out by the genocide museum footage or calling Tim and their friend mexican names after they grew mustaches in the Columbia vlog.

Sometimes I keep her videos on as background noise but I love how she mentioned in her weekly vlog that she wanted to hit 50K on Tiktok in 30 days but didn't quite reach it but in one of her recent main videos she wanted to hit 30k in 30 days and she's so happy she passed it. What a little liar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm actually loving the 2019 travel vlogs. I think they remind me of the time when I genuinely loved her content and watched all the time (2018-2020 ish, pre-renovations to mid pandemic). It's kind of refreshing and makes me feel a little bit nostalgic. I totally get that people change, but she gives off such a different vibe in those vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what lipstick she is wearing on the tiktok about makeup? It's kinda grey-ish.

Reactions: 1
#Projectme2023? Lol. I'm sorry but if you need an alarm every morning to remember to empty the dishwasher you need more help than that. Maybe her ADHD is as bad as she says. I do more than 10 minutes tidying every day and I work a full time job, not from home. Wait, it's clicking now, maybe her boyf never goes round her house because it's always a disgusting mess? I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 10
#Projectme2023? Lol. I'm sorry but if you need an alarm every morning to remember to empty the dishwasher you need more help than that. Maybe her ADHD is as bad as she says. I do more than 10 minutes tidying every day and I work a full time job, not from home. Wait, it's clicking now, maybe her boyf never goes round her house because it's always a disgusting mess? I wouldn't be surprised.
Tbf as someone who is neurodiverse too, I sometimes have to set alarms to remember to take my work to lunch when I’m overtired and have been busy at work. The problem with Emma is that she isn’t as busy as she makes out, the less you do, the harder it is to get into doing a normal level of work. She also is like oh I like working at arms etc… she’s a liar and I don’t think they’ll last till the end of the year purely for the fact it seems like she gives a lot

Reactions: 9
Why does it feel like she can’t establish any sort of routine without making it into another #project ?? I get challenging yourself and working towards your goals but she does these challenges which are completely unsustainable because then when they end she just stops ??

Reactions: 17
Why does it feel like she can’t establish any sort of routine without making it into another #project ?? I get challenging yourself and working towards your goals but she does these challenges which are completely unsustainable because then when they end she just stops ??
that's what I don't get. I also do 10'000 steps a day, work out every other day and tidy most days, but apart from that I work 42 hours a week, and for her it's her only thing to do I think? she wants to do DAILY VLOGS/TIKTOKS again, give us a break Emma honestly

Reactions: 12
Sometimes I keep her videos on as background noise but I love how she mentioned in her weekly vlog that she wanted to hit 50K on Tiktok in 30 days but didn't quite reach it but in one of her recent main videos she wanted to hit 30k in 30 days and she's so happy she passed it. What a little liar 😂
I spotted that, wondered if I'd heard the 50k wrong - seems I didn't ;)

She really has no clue what a sustainable lifestyle is and goes on and on about (not just in this video) how training everyday sometimes both strength and cardio on the same day, is what works for her, and then, as you say, when the challenge end she just stops. Make it make sense😭😭 she has no balance and that’s why she always falls out of it every time after a challenge. Her voice was also very creepy in the video and you could notice how she was trying so hard to sound like she knew what she was saying like she’s some sort of wellness guru, geeeez.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.