Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just waiting for the new boyf reveal… after saying she wants to keep it private. Can’t wait for her to go back on the ‘I don’t owe you anything’ in regards to sharing information about her personal life after deciding to hard launch him when she made a big deal about keeping him off her social 😅, looks like the most engagement she’s had on a post in a whiiile so sure she’ll now be flaunting him anywhere and everywhere 💤

Reactions: 12
He looks like the type that will revel in all the exposure and freebies. A bit like most influencer partners.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know about anyone else but I think they kinda look related? If someone said oh that’s Emma’s brother, I wouldn’t bat an eyelid…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This shoot is so cringey. The set and filter don't match her loungerie, hair and make up. It's even more evident when you visit the photographers page- everything is so soft, ethereal and pastel and feminine. Nothing about the aesthetic emma chose aligns with this shoot. She just looks so classless. Like black lace on a quilt?? She could've worn a soft purple version of what she is wearing in this shoot and done lighter make up and it would've complemented the aesthetic of the set and lighting nicely. But she doesn't get it. The contrast makes her look so trashy, there's a time and a place for this type of shoot and this ain't it.

Reactions: 16
She captioned these “new year, nude me”.
Jesus bleeping christ
Lord, the second-hand embarrassment is silver medal worthy.

He’s quite an average looking imo, nothing to write home about…. The soft launch clearly went the way she thought it would…. Will she now make him her whole personality…. That’s the question
He looks like every bog-standard British bloke born in the 90s. Probs called Jack, Harry or Connor. His fave dish is pizza (naturally from Pizza Express), but if he's feeling 'exotic' he'll go for butter chicken. Boasts about having been abroad, but in reality, has never left Europe. Snorts a line on the weekend to get himself in the mood. Thinks he's got top bantz and has a cheeky appeal, but at the end of the day he's the type of lad who wears an effing shirt-with-jeans combo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Lord, the second-hand embarrassment is silver medal worthy.

He looks like every bog-standard British bloke born in the 90s. Probs called Jack, Harry or Connor. His fave dish is pizza (naturally from Pizza Express), but if he's feeling 'exotic' he'll go for butter chicken. Boasts about having been abroad, but in reality, has never left Europe. Snorts a line on the weekend to get himself in the mood. Thinks he's got top bantz and has a cheeky appeal, but at the end of the day he's the type of lad who wears an effing shirt-with-jeans combo.
Why is this so accurate I’m dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am loving this 😂 let's not forget she did that Bumble Ad about dating "outside of your usual type"... maybe that was her laying some groundwork ahead of the reveal.

Reactions: 7
I'm catching up here after Xmas - everyone else at her party fairly low key dressed, spotted Soph and other in roll neck and jeans and Emma is in a tight dress, too small, too short - looked like she'd be barely able to move. I can just imagine being at that party with her constantly filming (especially the effing Twister, of course she had to film herself doing that).
I thought she looked good in the long-sleeve, longer length black Skims dress - still showed off her curvy figure but looked like she'd be able to breathe and not showing acres of orange flesh. She looked sexy but classy. Mind you, I've bought dresses like that from Ebay and they look great - you could get one in almost every colour for what she paid for the Skims.
She started undressing a lot after the break-up and I guessed it was a revenge thing. Whatever the reason, I still believe it's all for the benefit of a man somewhere. Her female audience will send her nice comments about all the arse and lingerie pics, but she isn't aiming it at them - I think she's lost all sense of what her audience is and wants. She lives from Insta 'campaign' to 'campaign' and the vlog for 'you guys' is just a chore.

Reactions: 11
Outside of the fact that she clearly has a poor relationship with her body, she also did that thing where she talks about people texting her during her video... I know I'm not the only person irked by this. I don't understand the point of saying "oh sorry Scarlett I'll text you later". I would've edited that out if it were my video, it's such random content. The fact that she feels the need to highlight every time someone texts her on camera makes me think that she really isn't secure in her friendships. Just confused as to why she wants to present herself as miss popular, we know she has friends, we've seen them in the vlogs.
I'd have my phone off if I was trying to make a video and it wouldn't be anywhere near me. I hate it, and lots of the youtubers do it - 'Oh, who's trying to call me?' You're working, put it on silent in another room then call people back later if you have to. And if you're actively expecting an urgent call like a GP or something, make the video another time.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s that I’m so used to her not filming outside the house but this weeks blog she feels so forced and fake, her jokes don’t feel like her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.