Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg I actually cannot listen to her. She is such a victim going on about her mental health and how that is the reason she has been inconsistent with her videos - no she is actually just lazy and knows that she can use her mental health as an excuse not to film because as soon as somebody mentions theyre mental health, everyone goes into ‘be kind’ mode. No, you dont get a free pass to not do your job because you pretend you have been depressed or struggling with ADHD - you are able to do everything you want to do that isn’t work i.e. go on holidays, go the pub, dates and most commonly the bloody gym! Can do all that but can’t film a video 😂😂 she is an actual joke and her woe is me act has actually just pissed me off. Some of us have real mental health issues where we physically cannot do anything but we have no choice but to work as otherwise we would get fired. The privilege is blinding. Shes been saying this for years - probably since she lost weight so maybe focus less on exercising 5hrs a day and do your job. I cannot believe it is very difficult to film two videos and edit them per week when all she does is go to the gym. An actual joke. Sorry rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Noahfence

this is very petty but... is it just me who finds it really jarring she needs to call everything she does a 'project'? Like project265, project10 pan, was there a project 50 too? Comes across so pretentious - stop trying to make doing your life admin consistently into a trend lmao!

a couple years ago when i used to watch her more often she'd always mention project 10 pan and i had absolutely no idea what that was - and tbh still don't bcs if it was only using 10 make up products i dont know how she can pretend to have done that when influencers get so much pr 😂 and with project265(🤢) you can just say you wanna lose some weight before your birthday, you don't need to act like you're starting some trend when the goal isn't relevant for anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 23
D1A9CF55-3BE0-4C57-A969-F3BF80E3A4C4.jpeg

Apart from the GROSS lips, she actually looks gorgeous here. I wish she wore such minimal makeup all the time and went back to her earthy chill vibe lol. Much prettier in my opinion - she looks so youthful! Still hate the lips 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 22

gram210

Aw maaan I just cant with her…
*the constant copying of helen anderson and then a voice note to helen filmed in a vlog. Cringe. Poor helen. Lol. Cant wait for the shop to open with her wonderful “art” . Not
*that horrible smiling baby voice she puts on
*the attention seeking fear of spiders palava. Christ. Save me Tim from the creepy crawlies. Up and coming vlog stars Arms helping to save drama queen from the howibl cweepy cwaly thingys
*the flat filth
*the moustash forming lip enhancement. That fake pout is just not right.
*the inane laugh after NOTHING humorous has been mentioned. Unhinged
*the vanity from her change of hair colour after every viewer thinking for the last 5 years do something about that blonde bedraggled mess
*the constant refernces to lighting. For the love of god I dont give a shit. Sort it out or shut up.
*the nails. the shape. the hands. Just wrong
*the bad tan. For the love of god search “avoid tan marks on hands” on you tube. Save us all from the agony of viewing them.
*the inane boring vain intros. Droning on and on with nothing
*i’d put money down that her vanity and her me me me narcissism is unbareable as a irl friend
Sorry. Just had to vent.

• Heart

gymrat93

You know what I would like to see Emma do? Do a week where she actually works from 9am in the morning till 6pm at night with an hour long lunch break in the middle. I don’t she has worked a solid day since the first lockdown when she seemed really motivated and productive. Then she might have an idea what it takes to do actual hard work instead of wasting half her day in the gym and cooking.

Has she not realised that her can’t just keep half arsing her job and doing things like taking a whole day off to have her hair done 🙄

If she actually put some effort into her job she would probably be far more successful. The influencers who treat it as a 9-5 job are the ones that are actually successful at what they do.

Carry on the way she is she’ll become so irrelevant.

Liswit87

If its like other ‘influencer boyfriends’ I feel like it’ll be a “we are staying private” until he gets more of a taste of freebies and then suddnely his insta isn’t private anymore and he’s plastered everywhere
*Cough cough* Soph and James *cough cough*

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So patronising that she calls her nail technician and her hairdresser a 'nail girl' and 'hair girl'.

Her life really is just constant holidays. She's genuinely had more holidays this year than I've had in the last ten :ROFLMAO: I wonder if she realises the rest of us have to take leave to fit in haircuts, nail apps etc. I'd also love to see her working a full working week just to see how it goes. That's content I'd be interested in! I've no qualms with people not working a full week if they don't need to but when you get the 'I'm so busy I'm so tired' alongside that AND there's hardly any content being put out AND non stop holidays it does take the piss a bit.

influenzainfluencer

Emma sat in a crop top yet goes and puts her heating on because the room is *baltic*, does this girl live under a rock or? Put the fkin cardigan you bought for your haul video on love. Hit hard whilst i’m currently in about five layers to avoid putting heating on!!

Rymuffin

Maybe I move slow in relationships, but I would never travel all over during the holidays for a man I've been dating less than a year. Again, that could just be me. But I found that a little odd that she's breaking traditions with friends for him. Feels very indicative of her need to be in relationships.

WeeLassy12

She said she’s not doing vlogmas and her reason is because she’s not home every night and it’s not possible to daily vlog when you are with people who don’t want to be on camera. Basically she cba
I honestly can’t believe whoever said earlier that she calls Arms that because his arms were in the video was right 😭😭😭
Also saying how she’s being private with her relationship because “her last relationship was SOOO public” as if she’s Kim K

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rymuffin

Outside of the fact that she clearly has a poor relationship with her body, she also did that thing where she talks about people texting her during her video... I know I'm not the only person irked by this. I don't understand the point of saying "oh sorry Scarlett I'll text you later". I would've edited that out if it were my video, it's such random content. The fact that she feels the need to highlight every time someone texts her on camera makes me think that she really isn't secure in her friendships. Just confused as to why she wants to present herself as miss popular, we know she has friends, we've seen them in the vlogs.

Can’t cope with her saying her “sleeve” is starting to look full🙄 she has like 4 small fine tattoos it’s nowhere near a sleeve

• Haha

Ranter

I don’t know if really this is a gripe with Emma or just all influencers in general. But I just find how performative so many of them are really jarring. That story post today of her smiling at her laptop after finishing her Vietnam vlog, it’s nice she enjoys travelling but to set up her camera and do a clip smiling at her laptop is really quite strange to me? Surely it can’t be good for influencers they must lose a sense of their organic life and emotions since they turn so much of it into content. I’m not really a big sharer online at all so maybe I just don’t get it

dishtowel

It's sad seeing what she's doing to herself.. with the tacky polyester outfits that are too small, grimey fake tan, kgs of makeup, overdone lip fillers.. i just want to feed her some veggies and give her a good scrub

• Haha