Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
It’s stories like her Nivea ad up now that highlight how much she mocks the blaccent and AAVE, she speaks properly and there’s not a trace of it to be found. If it was naturally influenced she wouldn’t be able to turn it off/on, which literally highlights the issue of white women having the privilege to switch to it as a joke/to be funny when black people who actually speak like that are looked down upon and called ratchet/illiterate

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
It’s funny how within seconds she was talking about short and tall kings and how she’d like a tall king but then has a go that someone messaged her “thick gal u” 😂 maybe that’s just his preference, Emma African princess
Emma was being extra ethnic in these stories. Our saltfish sista probably had jollof being delivered with in the hour and was burning some black pussy incense so she was in an extra city girls mood

And you know she loved getting that thick message after promoting that Tik Tok where a man said he only wants a fat gyal, we see you Emma, we see you trying it ok saweetie Purr 😗 triflin ass hoe
IMG_20201212_160640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

uhhnnnkatya

id love to know what her online dating page says yeno hahaha

business owner, daddies girl, looking for my tall king 😪😚🤪

E8EE52A8-BB22-4663-B57D-1B71FE98C8AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

4everb1tchin

She needs to stop comparing being fat to being black/Queer. She has the choice to lose weight, I don’t have the choice to change my race. I’ve seen a few (often white) body positive/fat ‘activist’ do it and it’s so insulting

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
I still think the new car is leased.

She’s an idiot, but surely she’s not that much of an idiot to spend thousands of pounds of savings on a car rather than save it for a deposit?
In that case ol girl lied to us again then, telling us she dropped 20k and paid for it all by her big self when it reality that shit is leased. But if she did drop 20k she's still a fool, if not an even bigger one.

Also, I know we are a little far off but at this rate it's going to come soon, so I'd like to put forward a * NEXT THREAD NAME IDEA *

The Hills Have Lies

• Haha
Reactions: 24

That’sOk

VIP Member
6D416A65-10AA-421F-B75C-353BE3F97BB5.png

She has not been drunk since august don’t you know.

Is this because someone on here called out the fact her calories may be coming from alcohol and she wants to low key set us straight.

Even so no one cares girl you’re embarrassing. Fucking stoppppp the hands and the blaccent. It’s infuriating the stupid cow reads here and will address every single ‘insult’ rather than accepting she is taking the piss out of black culture and amending her ways.

Future thread idea;

Your flat is a shack, your products are whack and you wish you were black.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

LailaEzzat

Notice how pretty much everything is still in stock. Just the jumper in certain sizes sold out, people clearly aren’t impressed with the rhetorical recycled clothes. Her whole brand is very random to me. The hats, bags and especially baby clothes? Like what?
I feel like she doesn’t know her market age. Her parents own a takeaway and food based business, the fashion industry is different. It’s not even as if her clothes are interesting or cute. Her clothes are just overpriced ASOS jumpers and tees that you could find a lot cheaper with the same quality.

Also, she is still doing the whole African-American stereotype imitation. As a woman of colour, this is so damaging and offensive. This is digital blackface but without the paint. I need everyone to understand that imitating a stereotype (which many white people do) is offensive and not cute. People of colour are not your aesthetic. Emma cannot scream BLM and speaking out against racism when she is part of the problem. I genuinely hope she reads these and hopefully learn that she is problematic. You are white and privileged which has allowed you to get away with this for as long as you have, you cannot use your platform to raise awareness and then start doing/using problematic actions and language. You are also a whole adult, who should know better. You clearly have some kind of issue where you crave attention. So you jump onto trends in order to be relevant so you can get the attention, which you so deeply crave, but also so you can sell your musty dusty crusty clothes. Since you love imitating TikTok teens so much, there is an abundance of cleaning videos on there which may benefit you more. They may teach you to also iron your clothes.

I’ll just leave this here.

F1578A50-868A-47E9-B47B-63CD959BC266.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
In a pandemic, filled with stress, anxiety, friends and family getting ill and some dying and all this bitch is worried about is her super soaker steamed clam and whether or not people are having "good sex" honestly when is she going to learn that all this isn't a personality trait.

I don't imagine she brings this up in the meetings and zoom calls. Did you see her demeanor with the garment suppliers in Turkey? Almost like a shy little girl, I doubt she was in there AAVE-ING it up asking if Ceyda was getting her box eaten that night.

Honestly it's embarrassing for her. Look, facts are facts. The bigger she gets, less people are going to find her attractive. The more slovenly she gets more people will be turned off. If they ever find her social her media then I'm pretty sure more will be turned off as she's insufferable. So with the handful of men that are left, if some won't go down on a woman they've just been texting for 3 days then ACCEPT THAT. Imagine a man talking saying it's whack that a woman won't suck his dick off the jump.

Seriously, just fuck you Emma because ain't no man gonna be doing that for a long time. Tier 4 is knocking on your door at midnight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

cb1997

It’s stories like her Nivea ad up now that highlight how much she mocks the blaccent and AAVE, she speaks properly and there’s not a trace of it to be found. If it was naturally influenced she wouldn’t be able to turn it off/on, which literally highlights the issue of white women having the privilege to switch to it as a joke/to be funny when black people who actually speak like that are looked down upon and called ratchet/illiterate
THISSSSSSSSSSSS!!! it makes me so fucking angry and if it makes me mad i can't imagine how it makes black women feel. like someone said about her before i bet she isn't goin off about YES MAMA WORK IT PERIOD in her fucking business meetings looool and that ad proves their point. blackness is a costume for these bitches that they put on and take off whenever it suits them it's SICK

• Heart

Minkel

Chatty Member
She really fucking loves herself when others clearly do not! To sit and talk like if she can get blocked mere non influencing "normal folk" like ourselves can get blocked too....erm maybe he blocked you because of your extra fucking self! The blackcent is just too fucking much the camel toe the hair the hands the dress sense! EVERYTHING about this girl is just fucking wrong! I'm actually enraged she thinks she is above everyone else and is actually a bad bitch! No you sir are a cunt! Ergh!

• Heart

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
I'm just creeped out by the fact she's still calling him daddy, doesn't matter who it is, if they're a grown adult that shit is weird to me

LailaEzzat

Chileee, I just read some things that made me roll my eyes.
Firstly, I am not Japanese and I am aware it is not my place to speak on whether a kimono is or is not cultural appropriation. I prefer to stay in my line but what I will say is this. While the term kimono isn’t offensive, it’s the fact that most fashion outlets will label something as a kimono and not actually represent any Japanese models on their site. The argument is that you want to use an item of clothing that is associated with Japanese culture and has a deep meaning behind it but you don’t want to represent the culture it belongs to by using models from Japan. The internet is free and there are many websites you can visit and many articles you can read in the subject and you can hear from the people whose culture it belongs to.
Secondly, what we are not going to do is defend Emma using words synonymous to African American women and excuse it. She is a cultural vulture point blank period. The words she uses is the same terminology that many African American women get labelled as ghetto for using. There have been numerous times where I can think of a word but I don’t yell out PERIODT or SAWEETIE. Knock it off, stop defending culture vultures like Emma. She realised she got a free pass saying these words because she activated her white privilege card.
I will never let up on her until she stops with the hypocrisy and the double standards. Argue with the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

LailaEzzat

EB2CBE22-AB27-48A4-88CB-6EB05D59C635.jpeg

She’s probably looking for more ideas from Etsy to steal and sell for quadruple the price.

SHE SAID NOBODY GETS A DISCOUNT ON THE CAPITALIST BOXES BUT....

Don’t get excited everyone.......

We can get a FREE cheap mesh bag that nobody wants, that you could buy for £2.49 on Ebay 😍😍😍😍

Emma girl I take back everything!!
If I had known I would get a free shit mesh bag for spending £35-£85 on a box that I could have made for £20 then baby I wouldn’t have said anything!!

Y’all better leave Prestons Nubian Generous Kween ALONE.

9D9312DC-CFA9-4D1C-871D-3D9FD7713796.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Cotedazur

I think it’s wrong to say she must smell just because she’s obese. There’s plenty of evidence of her general lack of regard when it comes to hygiene and overall sloppiness that are not linked to her weight, it’s just her as a person IMO. She’s just a slob, fat or not. She’d be the same in any body.

• Heart
Reactions: 19