Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Victoria Beckham said when she was younger shed wear revealing outfits purely out of insecurity.

I understand some people will disagree with me but I strongly believe that showing skin like that screams insecurity.

I don’t believe her confidence for a second. I hope others don’t either.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 299505
This is obviously ten sizes too small. She really has no shame at all. How does she not feel embarrassed, that’s a genuine question. Does she not look at the photos? It’s actually embarrassing and I genuinely believe she doesn’t see how pathetic she looks.

also, who has told her she can sing? She tries so hard and always sounds terrible 😂😂 give it up girl
Omg THIS IS WAY TOO SMALL

View attachment 299505
This is obviously ten sizes too small. She really has no shame at all. How does she not feel embarrassed, that’s a genuine question. Does she not look at the photos? It’s actually embarrassing and I genuinely believe she doesn’t see how pathetic she looks.

also, who has told her she can sing? She tries so hard and always sounds terrible 😂😂 give it up girl
She’s spilling out of that like dough. Embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Ooh anyone tuning into her live tonight?
Queue the nail clacking and the in pout breathing telling us how to ‘self love’ and ‘be your own woman’ blah blah blah

Reactions: 2
Queue the nail clacking and the in pout breathing telling us how to ‘self love’ and ‘be your own woman’ blah blah blah
Oh trust me, can't wait to hear her say "SAWEETIE" every 30 seconds. She's got her employee/cousin doing that fake American accent now and it sounded even worse on her than Emma. Check the video where she's "modelling" the hideous track suit. It's painful.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
No no the one that's bleeping annoying me to tit....wait for it *smacks lips* she cutesy!!.....I swear to God I wanna punch my own throat every time she says it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can only say wow to that photo. Emma give it up. The boys know you are selling, and they're not buying. It's been months now of this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looks like a pyjama top that’d have matching navy bottoms with butterfly print.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody remember the shop Etam/Tammy.. that bufferfly top reminds me of something My mum got me there when I was 12 🤔
Aha I actually have loads of stuff from there, because of the resurgence of y2k fashion 😂 think butterflies are meant to be a y2k thing, maybe that’s the inspiration

Reactions: 4
Notice how pretty much everything is still in stock. Just the jumper in certain sizes sold out, people clearly aren’t impressed with the rhetorical recycled clothes. Her whole brand is very random to me. The hats, bags and especially baby clothes? Like what?
I feel like she doesn’t know her market age. Her parents own a takeaway and food based business, the fashion industry is different. It’s not even as if her clothes are interesting or cute. Her clothes are just overpriced ASOS jumpers and tees that you could find a lot cheaper with the same quality.

Also, she is still doing the whole African-American stereotype imitation. As a woman of colour, this is so damaging and offensive. This is digital blackface but without the paint. I need everyone to understand that imitating a stereotype (which many white people do) is offensive and not cute. People of colour are not your aesthetic. Emma cannot scream BLM and speaking out against racism when she is part of the problem. I genuinely hope she reads these and hopefully learn that she is problematic. You are white and privileged which has allowed you to get away with this for as long as you have, you cannot use your platform to raise awareness and then start doing/using problematic actions and language. You are also a whole adult, who should know better. You clearly have some kind of issue where you crave attention. So you jump onto trends in order to be relevant so you can get the attention, which you so deeply crave, but also so you can sell your musty dusty crusty clothes. Since you love imitating TikTok teens so much, there is an abundance of cleaning videos on there which may benefit you more. They may teach you to also iron your clothes.

I’ll just leave this here.

F1578A50-868A-47E9-B47B-63CD959BC266.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her tik tok got removed for hate speech. Hopefully now she’ll learn the difference between being inspirational n just swearing continuously

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Notice how pretty much everything is still in stock. Just the jumper in certain sizes sold out, people clearly aren’t impressed with the rhetorical recycled clothes. Her whole brand is very random to me. The hats, bags and especially baby clothes? Like what?
I feel like she doesn’t know her market age. Her parents own a takeaway and food based business, the fashion industry is different. It’s not even as if her clothes are interesting or cute. Her clothes are just overpriced ASOS jumpers and tees that you could find a lot cheaper with the same quality.

Also, she is still doing the whole African-American stereotype imitation. As a woman of colour, this is so damaging and offensive. This is digital blackface but without the paint. I need everyone to understand that imitating a stereotype (which many white people do) is offensive and not cute. People of colour are not your aesthetic. Emma cannot scream BLM and speaking out against racism when she is part of the problem. I genuinely hope she reads these and hopefully learn that she is problematic. You are white and privileged which has allowed you to get away with this for as long as you have, you cannot use your platform to raise awareness and then start doing/using problematic actions and language. You are also a whole adult, who should know better. You clearly have some kind of issue where you crave attention. So you jump onto trends in order to be relevant so you can get the attention, which you so deeply crave, but also so you can sell your musty dusty crusty clothes. Since you love imitating TikTok teens so much, there is an abundance of cleaning videos on there which may benefit you more. They may teach you to also iron your clothes.

I’ll just leave this here.

View attachment 301801
She looks like she stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emma saying she has orders to pack and just flicking through blank pages like?? Right after the thread points out how much is still in stock

• Haha
Emma saying she has orders to pack and just flicking through blank pages like?? Right after the thread points out how much is still in stock
There also like still doesn’t look like there’s loads there? Like what maybe 50? Considering how many items she released he can’t have sold that many of each

I’m still not convinced that she’s not breaking rules somehow with the constant flogging on this tat on her own page. It’s not just in the background, she’s actively pushing the crap, unironed fruit of the loom ‘designs’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.