Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is noone gonna tell her that selling a chocolate apple, some face masks, a bath bomb and other tat for those prices is not OK LOL
I hope noone buys it

Reactions: 6
I’m acc kinda shocked by the prices lol... I know she has to make a profit but ffs

Reactions: 5
Every year my mum gets me a lush gift box. This year I chose the xmas one and it was £100. Yea I'm a spoilt 42yr old brat lol but you get 20 bath bombs. And free shipping. See is bleeping deluded if she thinks anyone will pay £95 for that tit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
D5A7870B-FD16-4B5F-AB2F-A7960F9CA35D.jpeg

What an absolute slob.

When you actually breakdown how much everything in her box costs vs the price she is selling for, it’s actually disgraceful.
As another commentator wrote, she has made most of the stuff herself so how can she determine the RRP?

She is so out of touch with reality and the reality of many people across the country. I honestly feel bad for all the people who are bamboozled into buying such a basic item.

It’s also interesting how she “supports” so many black owned small businesses but didn’t collab with any for her box.
She was probably asking for everyone to share their favourite black owned business to steal ideas from. Wouldn’t put it past her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m also shocked - I think we all knew she was a sellout but this is just another level. It couldn’t be clearer that her “brand” is literally just an attempt at money grabbing, nothing else. Same goes for the YouTube channel.

Reactions: 7
I’m just gonna leave this here... I am in shock

Prices are more expensive for free shipping .. this girl is just childish man

I’m pissed lol😭 everyone feel sorry for Emma - she really thinks people “across Europe and internationally” will be buying her tat from her little warehouse up north
Excuse me...£85?!?! I’m certain you can make your own gift box with the exact same products from nicer brands for less!!! A Zara home candle and diffuser would cost £40 tops, add a lil hot choc stirrer from Thornton’s or hotel chocolat, a H&M sweater, the same tony moly mask, sanctuary bath salts, etc...deffo wouldn’t cost £85 and they are QUALITY products!!!

View attachment 323354this girl has spots 99% of the time and looks greasy, dunno who is asking for her skincare routine LOLL
Emma’s skincare routine: wake up, don’t bother washing your face, just pick at those same chin spots every day so they linger for MONTHS.
Scabby chic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Y’all laughing at the fact she’s dropping her skincare regime despite always having spots like this isn’t the same girl who drops her diet and gym regime despite never losing weight 😂😂

• Haha
Y’all laughing at the fact she’s dropping her skincare regime despite always having spots like this isn’t the same girl who drops her diet and gym regime despite never losing weight 😂😂
Don’t forget the curly girl hair method that worked so well on her thinning hair .

Limp locks, face full of spots and selling crap in a box 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t forget the curly girl hair method that worked so well on her thinning hair .

Limp locks, face full of spots and selling crap in a box 💁🏼‍♀️
😂😂 girl, I can’t with you

CB3C6CB0-755F-432C-B4F2-CD48DDCCA6A1.jpeg
B87C6161-74F7-42C0-A4C6-631251BB45E1.jpeg

her new story with the Prosecco glitter looked familiar. I’m not saying that this company started the trend but I feel like Emma gets ideas from other places because she lacks originality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you watch her old videos for just 1 minute you realise how much she has changed omg!! She has gained tonnes of weight, is lazy as she doesn't ex
Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 17.11.43.png
plain things about clothes and what she is doing, she seemed humble and quite nice.

Now she is just big-headed, annoying, bratty and lazy

• Wow
Reactions: 6
😂😂 girl, I can’t with you

View attachment 323669View attachment 323670

her new story with the Prosecco glitter looked familiar. I’m not saying that this company started the trend but I feel like Emma gets ideas from other places because she lacks originality.
It's literally edible glitter, been used for years in drinks such as viniq and Emma is showcasing it as as one of her products in the gift box... GIRL you bought edible glitter from amazon... that's IT

WHO in their right mind is gonna be wanting that tit in a non Christmas themed Christmas "self care" toiletry and home decor hamper from a generic fruit of the loom online plus size clothing company

This stinks

Reactions: 8
it might be a reach but yeno things like the choc stirrers and now the prosecco shimmer (which has been around in bars for YEARS btw, you can literally get it in home bargain too) do you reckon she’s getting this shite free off her dad bc I BET he’s lost out on business with his hills fine food. I deal with another fine food wholesalers and they’re tryna get rid of anything and everything I just thought about that then

Reactions: 13
omg the stuff I get in my glossybox for a tenner each month is nicer than this tat

it might be a reach but yeno things like the choc stirrers and now the prosecco shimmer (which has been around in bars for YEARS btw, you can literally get it in home bargain too) do you reckon she’s getting this shite free off her dad bc I BET he’s lost out on business with his hills fine food. I deal with another fine food wholesalers and they’re tryna get rid of anything and everything I just thought about that then

You are most likely onto something here!

100% anything that’s going off or hasn’t shifted in a certain period of time will be passed on to Emma to use for her business. Similar to you I work in as a purchaser in the hospitality industry and each time I’ve gone to look at new products etc they’ve been giving me boxes of stuff for free

Reactions: 3
100% anything that’s going off or hasn’t shifted in a certain period of time will be passed on to Emma to use for her business. Similar to you I work in as a purchaser in the hospitality industry and each time I’ve gone to look at new products etc they’ve been giving me boxes of stuff for free
I wouldn’t even have the tat in her box given to me for free!

No she is charging extortionate prices for products that are really tit quality. I bet most of it is her packaging costs as those boxes wouldn’t have been cheap
Did she not say she had a misprint on the original boxes as well?! Shambles

She seriously thinks she is some luxury boutique company being able to charge so much, but oh it’s fine because you get ‘FrEe DeLiVeRy’

Did she not say she had a misprint on the original boxes as well?! Shambles

She seriously thinks she is some luxury boutique company being able to charge so much, but oh it’s fine because you get ‘FrEe DeLiVeRy’
Also, she might be saying free delivery but I BET it’s just delivery costs included in the price ur paying? Bc as others said, she’s setting the RRP for the products herself. So what ever the box apparently costs, actually i think she’s trying to hide that shipping isn’t free, it’s just included in the extortionate price so it sounds like a better deal

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.