Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At that size and age he definitely can’t be or won’t be healthy for long. It’s sad really that there seems to be a hereditary problem with food! This is more than genetics. They need to all pull it together.
They don’t care lol how many sugary cocktails has the Hill made and drank herself?
Nothing has more calories in it than alcohol and sugar.

Reactions: 6
At that size and age he definitely can’t be or won’t be healthy for long. It’s sad really that there seems to be a hereditary problem with food! This is more than genetics. They need to all pull it together.
I meant prevent in my last post not precent.I know a bit about DVTs as my late Dad had quite a few.He was always fit and active but he was diagnosed with a progressive neurological illness,and as his mobility declined he got DVTs despite only being an average weight

Reactions: 1
With how high that sock comes up his legs it looks to me like a support stocking,used to try and precent DVT's so maybe he has had,or is at high risk of a DVT.If he has or is recovering from one that could be what the huge lump is
Yeah I think that’s a varicose vein, my legs like that n it makes me really self conscious, from being overweight on the wrong contraceptive pill.

He has now dated two obese women in a row with similar body types its obvious that is his preference. Whether thats a ‘fetish’ I don’t know but its not a coincidence.
idk if this is something you can say tho I dated two white guys in a row and now my fiancé is Arab, I wouldn’t say you can always tell what people are into... I think maybe being with someone who is a certain way kinda opens your eyes up to bot being judgemental or prejudiced when it comes to dating. of ya get me. Like you could only ever date people who are 6”+ then go on a date with someone shorter than you and it completely changes your perception on what you like when it comes to dating idk

Is there a thread for sammie jo Jackson, her friend... just found out some interesting things
👀👀👀👀👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else not find the boasting about losing expensive technology thing funny? So selfish

Reactions: 17
Her dad talks exactly how a person brought up in Preston talks!, not like a person from East London 🙄

Reactions: 12
I'm just creeped out by the fact she's still calling him daddy, doesn't matter who it is, if they're a grown adult that tit is weird to me

Reactions: 21
I don’t know how she goes to her parents house with a dad who has lung disease, knowing fully well that she’s been dating random men (one that blocked her), meeting up for “D appointments”during the pandemic amongst being out shopping etc. I feel like people like her think that covid is something that’s there but it’s never going to happen to them

Reactions: 15
Her losing expensive gifts is bleeping disgusting like to some people they look after things like ipads for years to the point there falling apart there that old, after hearing her dad talk you can tell 100% her accent is fake like I understand kids can speak differently to there parents like the way they say different words and phrases but your accent doesn't just disappear like that, my ex was geordie and I didn't pick up any of his accent and he didn't pick up my Welsh one we just picked up phrases the other would say and we lived together for 2 years

Reactions: 10
Her losing expensive gifts is bleeping disgusting like to some people they look after things like ipads for years to the point there falling apart there that old, after hearing her dad talk you can tell 100% her accent is fake like I understand kids can speak differently to there parents like the way they say different words and phrases but your accent doesn't just disappear like that, my ex was geordie and I didn't pick up any of his accent and he didn't pick up my Welsh one we just picked up phrases the other would say and we lived together for 2 years
You can even hear it on those stories

The "oh my days" and "oh my god", both said with a southern inflection and then she goes downstairs and her "daddy" is the most northern man on the entire planet. She's just fake to the core, dirty triflin lyin ass hoe

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if this has been said, i don’t think it has but her most recent vlogmas where her cousin was mixing them bath salts without a mask. that’s sooooo unprofessional and unsafe 🤮 why wouldn’t you follow the rules?? so unhygienic. i don’t get it at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if this has been said, i don’t think it has but her most recent vlogmas where her cousin was mixing them bath salts without a mask. that’s sooooo unprofessional and unsafe 🤮 why wouldn’t you follow the rules?? so unhygienic. i don’t get it at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahahahahahaha omg. She really thinks any man will ever take her seriously and now just want her for her fat juicy delectable super soaker 2.0 that she advertises for all to see? She needs to learn some self respect, humble herself and take these constant rejections as a sign🤮
012E6989-DE1A-495E-A76F-FB83BAB6F7EC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must give her number out fast to be on WhatsApp, how about chat to them a bit first before giving people your details 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.