Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case anyone had any doubts that all body is just to make money and any mission or goal about body positivity has gone out the window xx
Did anyone ever believe it? She started her channel as a means to get her foot in the door, and then to use it as a free platform to promote her clothing line. She was never a true body positive influencer/vlogger.

The problem is it's all cheap crap with an iron on logo. There is no real variation in products/styles, so how far can she take it? Sure you'll buy an oversized sweatshirt or two with a peach logo...but that's it. She needs to invest some real money, time and effort into her brand. But she already thinks she's an entrepreneur.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s stories like her Nivea ad up now that highlight how much she mocks the blaccent and AAVE, she speaks properly and there’s not a trace of it to be found. If it was naturally influenced she wouldn’t be able to turn it off/on, which literally highlights the issue of white women having the privilege to switch to it as a joke/to be funny when black people who actually speak like that are looked down upon and called ratchet/illiterate

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
omg o was just watching her stories and my fella clocked me and he was like who tf is that so I explained like we were at the same college and stuff then he said why does she look like that fella from despicable me and that she has a worse hairline than him (he’s receding) hahahah i was screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 11
F4CA2646-5B98-49DD-BAC4-FAAD6BA7CE2B.jpeg

Caught out again! She has zero originality. Imagine copying someone eating a mango! Sad witch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm only just catching up but how many times does she wanna address her scaped back hair and now she's wearing it down now 😅 clearly values our input. You're welcome hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
0D3F3591-882B-4369-BAF5-B3D91665A1D7.jpeg

Ewwwww stop it! Imagine if this was the other way round and she was talking about why all women are all pricks. She is meant to be miss positivity but she constantly wastes time on bashing men.

• Heart
Regarding the nivea nomination thing, she could have nominated anyone... anyone in the world... she nominated her bleeping dad. Jesus bleeping Christ, cut the apron strings you giant overgrown baby!

Or instead of nominating your dad actually put some work into allbody so he is not wasting his money 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who is this chick she is hanging around with. Those two definitely remind me of the loners at school

Reactions: 2
Who is this chick she is hanging around with. Those two definitely remind me of the loners at school
Is it her cousin who she has ‘employed’? And by employed I mean talks to like tit and is only there to be general dogsbody and photographer.

• Heart
Is it her cousin who she has ‘employed’? And by employed I mean talks to like tit and is only there to be general dogsbody and photographer.
It feels like she just keeps her around to make her feel better about herself. I don't understand why she's bothering to film all this crap. The only bit that was entertaining was her being blocked. Don't want to burst her bubble but is it possible that he got one look at her on the first date and thought you look nothing like your photos etc...

It’s stories like her Nivea ad up now that highlight how much she mocks the blaccent and AAVE, she speaks properly and there’s not a trace of it to be found. If it was naturally influenced she wouldn’t be able to turn it off/on, which literally highlights the issue of white women having the privilege to switch to it as a joke/to be funny when black people who actually speak like that are looked down upon and called ratchet/illiterate
THISSSSSSSSSSSS!!! it makes me so bleeping angry and if it makes me mad i can't imagine how it makes black women feel. like someone said about her before i bet she isn't goin off about YES MAMA WORK IT PERIOD in her bleeping business meetings looool and that ad proves their point. blackness is a costume for these witches that they put on and take off whenever it suits them it's SICK

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you for saying this.

• Heart
THISSSSSSSSSSSS!!! it makes me so bleeping angry and if it makes me mad i can't imagine how it makes black women feel. like someone said about her before i bet she isn't goin off about YES MAMA WORK IT PERIOD in her bleeping business meetings looool and that ad proves their point. blackness is a costume for these witches that they put on and take off whenever it suits them it's SICK
Yeah it really pisses me off how she just switches it on and off. I doubt that she speaks like that with her bleeping Nan bc THTS NOT HOW THEY TALK!! For her it’s just for show and on trend to attract certain people. Why nobody in her family or even her friends call her out for this, is beyond me. If I started speaking in an Irish accent everyone around me would be like what the duck are you doing. But for her it’s all fun and games and it’s the most infuriating thing I have ever seen. But then she wanna talk about BLM and be a fake activist. I wanna know how many black owned businesses she has bought from since she posted them on her story. I don’t wish bad on people but I genuinely hope her supporters wake up and see the way she is behaving and how she is using AAVE whenever she chooses and how lazy she is and stop following her. Maybe then she will change her way

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remembered that she had a vlog up where she was wearing a bonnet but I think she has taken it down LOOOL. She definitely read on here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.