Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk why but she just looks like she smells musty and has heat eminating down there whenever she wears these track suits, that camel toe is fully paid up in rent and is here to STAY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How can your standards be so low that you’d have a camel toe in clothes you have literally designed yourself and are meant to be advertising?! Everything about this girl is sloppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It makes me cringe every time she tries to poke her non existent flat arse out, also I see her parents also own Hills Fine Foods, makes even more sense now how she has all the surplus cash, the fish and chip shop and her parents food distribution company

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You assume that I dislike Emma and that’s the reason for me saying that, which isn’t the case. If she says she’s experienced emotional abuse then who am I to say she hasn’t? Me saying I hope it’s true doesn’t mean I don’t believe her.

I would hope anyone who has a following, whether I like them or not, and hints at it without talking about it is telling the truth, not because I think they’re lying, but because I know how hard it is to be believed as a victim as it is and I think more influencers being open about what it’s like can only bring more awareness and help to others going through the same thing.
Yeah fair enough!

It makes me cringe every time she tries to poke her non existent flat arse out, also I see her parents also own Hills Fine Foods, makes even more sense now how she has all the surplus cash, the fish and chip shop and her parents food distribution company
Do they not have something to do with ice cream as well as I remember her chatting tit about asking them to bring a vegan ice cream out. From the girl who sits and eats meat and fish all the time 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A27DEA04-40FF-4C19-AFBA-258DCC2604A8.png

There she goes again playing up to the camera.

Black Friday prep, she has minimal sales and minimal stock as it is.

Wow working till 8:30pm must be such an effort for them. Try working a real job where you actually have to hit deadlines and meet targets rather than doing what you can when you can be assed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I'm not mistaken there is also an ice cream parlour, so there's no way in hell her folks aren't ploughing money into this already dying business

View attachment 318141

There she goes again playing up to the camera.

Black Friday prep, she has minimal sales and minimal stock as it is.

Wow working till 8:30pm must be such an effort for them. Try working a real job where you actually have to hit deadlines and meet targets rather than doing what you can when you can be assed.
I wonder if black Friday will drive her prices down to the ball park they actually belong in. She should be charging no more than £10 for tops, the basic slogan tees are worth nothing more than 5, you can get better in primary for fucks sake. But what can I really expect from a woman that capitalised on a global pandemic and is selling barely acceptable cloth masks for £5 all with A.B stitched on to boot. Gross.

Reactions: 5
Those terrible string bags!!! Who’s buying them, please tell me who pays over the odds for a bag you can see through?!

• Heart
Do they not have something to do with ice cream as well as I remember her chatting tit about asking them to bring a vegan ice cream out. From the girl who sits and eats meat and fish all the time 🙃
Ahh yes I forgot about the ice cream business too!! She can not deny her privilege!

Reactions: 4
If I'm not mistaken there is also an ice cream parlour, so there's no way in hell her folks aren't ploughing money into this already dying business

I wonder if black Friday will drive her prices down to the ball park they actually belong in. She should be charging no more than £10 for tops, the basic slogan tees are worth nothing more than 5, you can get better in primary for fucks sake. But what can I really expect from a woman that capitalised on a global pandemic and is selling barely acceptable cloth masks for £5 all with A.B stitched on to boot. Gross.
yeah they own Longridge Real Dairy too I think. Having your fingers in many pies init

Those terrible string bags!!! Who’s buying them, please tell me who pays over the odds for a bag you can see through?!
only thing is with these, I actually like these bags but wouldn’t buy them off her. Me and my family used them for groceries all the time as it what my mum was used to growing up in Aden so it’s just normal for me but they are still ridiculously priced for what they are

Reactions: 4
The string bags are totally just for profit. She is choosing items, trackies, candles and string bags, that have a really wide profit margin. She is not focused on what her message is what her goal is, its all just a business to her. If she wanted to make inclusive clothing for all sizes she wouldnt stick everyone in those awful bright coloured, tacky logo'd tracksuits that are oversized or undersized!

In restaurants, bottled water has the highest profit margin, imagine they ignored all the drinks customers wanted and asked for and just pushed for bottled water? I don't think customers would be buying for very long.

You have to think about what your concept is, and give your specific audience what they want and pay for from you.

The string bags are totally just for profit. She is choosing items, trackies, candles and string bags, that have a really wide profit margin. She is not focused on what her message is what her goal is, its all just a business to her. If she wanted to make inclusive clothing for all sizes she wouldnt stick everyone in those awful bright coloured, tacky logo'd tracksuits that are oversized or undersized!

In restaurants, bottled water has the highest profit margin, imagine they ignored all the drinks customers wanted and asked for and just pushed for bottled water? I don't think customers would be buying for very long.

You have to think about what your concept is, and give your specific audience what they want and pay for from you.
Yup, literally this.

I also really get a bratty spoilt child vibe from her interactions with her parents, this is coming from the post of her getting the new trakkies delivered. Like I know it is obvious anyway but she really isn’t grateful or nice or anything.

Reactions: 11
Jeeeeeez sis is going bald!
So much for the Pantene advert - back to grease ball tightest pony ever.

Just seen that she’s bought SIZE 22 knickers 🤯🤯 I am HORRIFIED!! Her poor fanny will be split in two 😫 how can she hate herself so much that she’s willing to be uncomfortable day to day just to get a few sizes smaller! Hun we don’t actually care what size your kecks are!
She's at least a size 30 however, I think her cheapskate sponsors only go to 24/26 - rather criticize the brand and be redundant she pretends the clothes are up her crack or have torn because of her 'long torso'. And the converse that doesn't fasten...

View attachment 317745

What in the name of sweet baby sweatshop is going on with that toe 😂
Who buys these horrific things?? Nobody can be that stupid ewww

As we have all said before at some point ‘WHO IS BUYING THIS STUFF’?! It’s not even cheap and the quality looks awful.
Can anyone be that stupid? I'm sorry but they are vile - they cant be making a profit... Why didn't she design some sophisticated on-trend pieces for plus sizes? She's full of it, 'All Body' an insult to plus-size women, overpriced tat. Very apt as they resemble potato sacks. I have to say, they were much better when poor Brandon was involved in the design and running of the business. He kept it running efficiently, and was always telling her to stop being lazy, wearing dirty creased clothing with slops down the front of the all body 'sweaty shirts' - yuck! Now he's gone anything she wears is filthy and a bundle of creases. Would love to know where poor Brandon is hiding...He needs to get on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.