Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Business owner' oh please. try explaining redundancy to your very loyal staff. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
All due respect, it is not offensive to use the word “kimono”, I think that is too far stretched.

I have several satin floral kimonos and I think they are absolutely beautiful.

the word “kimono” is used widely to describe this style of robe across high fashion and big fashion brands like ASOS.

I don’t want to live in a world where we are so offended by the use of words from other cultures?

That’s not an article either, it’s a blog post. Do you have an academic article I could read about this?

I think Emma’s new video is great as she shows how vulnerable she has been, not shoving her fake confidence in our faces everyday... I can’t deny that she is providing helpful advice especially for young teenagers, telling them not to waste their lives obsessing about body image (because that’s sad)

I wonder what her point of view will be in the future about her current racy selfies?! Is she genuinely confident and feeling herself, I don’t think so.

Also, just wanted to say in regards to posts about “blackfishing” and how Emma uses mannerisms inappropriately.. it is obviously wrong. What she is also doing is something called “masking”, people do this all the time, like using accents, to say things they find hard or awkward to say. Like “she cute” etc etc.
Hi! It’s very easy to find papers, I’m not going to do the research for you as it’s v easy to educate yourself these days, the information is all out there.
I agree on the points about the new video!! I also thought herpoints at the end of the vid about loving yourself even if you lose weight were really well worded

Reactions: 3
LOL. I post 2-3 moderately critical things and get accused of being Emma

Shall I be really really nasty to not get accused or?
Can I continue contributing to this thread with constructive criticism to discuss?
Fr I’ve been accused of being her a lot, and on other threads, excuse me for not exaggerating and pretending she’s the worst person on Earth 😭

Reactions: 2
LOL. I post 2-3 moderately critical things and get accused of being Emma

Shall I be really really nasty to not get accused or?
Can I continue contributing to this thread with constructive criticism to discuss?
i don’t think they were talking about you lol or else they would have quoted you. i think they’re talking about the fact that emma seems to post things on her story quite often which make it seem like she’s been reading this thread. people have noted it several times on the thread if you look back

Reactions: 15
Big body benz needs to get one ASAP or she could face up to 2 years in prison. #girlgang
Dyingggg!!! 😂

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a food license? Doubt it’ll be less than a month, as they’d have to process the paperwork and inspect the production areas surely? If this is the issue she’s tweeting about, I’m shocked her “business savvy” parents didn’t raise it in the first place...they’re in the food industry after all!

Don’t know how this relates to “all body” “self love” “self acceptance”
“F**k it, eat the whole box of krispy Kremes, life’s too short to restrict yourself!”

Reactions: 6
Chileee, I just read some things that made me roll my eyes.
Firstly, I am not Japanese and I am aware it is not my place to speak on whether a kimono is or is not cultural appropriation. I prefer to stay in my line but what I will say is this. While the term kimono isn’t offensive, it’s the fact that most fashion outlets will label something as a kimono and not actually represent any Japanese models on their site. The argument is that you want to use an item of clothing that is associated with Japanese culture and has a deep meaning behind it but you don’t want to represent the culture it belongs to by using models from Japan. The internet is free and there are many websites you can visit and many articles you can read in the subject and you can hear from the people whose culture it belongs to.
Secondly, what we are not going to do is defend Emma using words synonymous to African American women and excuse it. She is a cultural vulture point blank period. The words she uses is the same terminology that many African American women get labelled as ghetto for using. There have been numerous times where I can think of a word but I don’t yell out PERIODT or SAWEETIE. Knock it off, stop defending culture vultures like Emma. She realised she got a free pass saying these words because she activated her white privilege card.
I will never let up on her until she stops with the hypocrisy and the double standards. Argue with the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t know how this relates to “all body” “self love” “self acceptance”
i think her brand started off with good intentions but now she’s just trying to flog bleeping anything purely because she knows her followers will buy it. this inconsistency is very poor business management if she ever wants all body to branch out beyond her followers which it never will looooool

Reactions: 7
Why on earth is she only just thinking of Christmas in November anyway? She is the laziest “brand owner” I’ve ever come across. It’s so obvious her heart is not in allbody anymore as it hasn’t turned out how she wanted, but she would never try something else as that’s too much effort.

Reactions: 8
Why on earth is she only just thinking of Christmas in November anyway? She is the laziest “brand owner” I’ve ever come across. It’s so obvious her heart is not in allbody anymore as it hasn’t turned out how she wanted, but she would never try something else as that’s too much effort.
Spot on!! This has enraged me beyond belief. I work in retail & we start thinking Xmas as soon as the schools go back. Even as a shopper, you can gauge when the Christmas stuff starts to creep in but she was too busy blackfishing & teaching us how to use tampons/be great in bed/love ourselves to bother her arse about getting her unrelated tat ready.

Reactions: 10
Chileee, I just read some things that made me roll my eyes.
Firstly, I am not Japanese and I am aware it is not my place to speak on whether a kimono is or is not cultural appropriation. I prefer to stay in my line but what I will say is this. While the term kimono isn’t offensive, it’s the fact that most fashion outlets will label something as a kimono and not actually represent any Japanese models on their site. The argument is that you want to use an item of clothing that is associated with Japanese culture and has a deep meaning behind it but you don’t want to represent the culture it belongs to by using models from Japan. The internet is free and there are many websites you can visit and many articles you can read in the subject and you can hear from the people whose culture it belongs to.
Secondly, what we are not going to do is defend Emma using words synonymous to African American women and excuse it. She is a cultural vulture point blank period. The words she uses is the same terminology that many African American women get labelled as ghetto for using. There have been numerous times where I can think of a word but I don’t yell out PERIODT or SAWEETIE. Knock it off, stop defending culture vultures like Emma. She realised she got a free pass saying these words because she activated her white privilege card.
I will never let up on her until she stops with the hypocrisy and the double standards. Argue with the wall.
thank you so much for this comment!! completely agree & couldn't have phrased it better

BF2B49DB-60A4-4988-8CDE-04310766333C.jpeg

Travelling ACROSS THE COUNTRY in the middle of lockdown, for what exactly? What work is so urgent and impossible to do from home? I genuinely think she takes these work trips purely to make herself feel like a “boss witch”. She’ll get the bare minimum done, all for the sake of taking a business trip to boost her sense of self-importance 🙄

Last lockdown, she was making such a big deal over not visiting her parents, only seeing them through the garden door, etc. Now she’s acting as if there are no rules. It’s the same damn situation, boo boo, get yourself back home!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She takes the absolute piss. It is LOCKDOWN 2. "it'll be the first time since March" she has been f*cking everywhere for pleasure and Turkey 'for work'.
Don't know about you guys but since March I've left where I live once for the day to go for a walk.

Let's see how much she gets done and how much she just stunts. As a Londoner, it pisses me off how she brags about how she thinks she is so relevant here, ur not hun

View attachment 308156
Travelling ACROSS THE COUNTRY in the middle of lockdown, for what exactly? What work is so urgent and impossible to do from home? I genuinely think she takes these work trips purely to make herself feel like a “boss witch”. She’ll get the bare minimum done, all for the sake of taking a business trip to boost her sense of self-importance 🙄

Last lockdown, she was making such a big deal over not visiting her parents, only seeing them through the garden door, etc. Now she’s acting as if there are no rules. It’s the same damn situation, boo boo, get yourself back home!

View attachment 308156

There is no way she has gone to London on her own either. She always has to have a paid enabler to make it look like she is busy. She even had her mum making up the much sought after Christmas bath bombs.

Without a kick up the ass from her parents I doubt she would get anything done. Such a boss witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.