Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that is something I would watch 😂

It has to be more interesting than her blogs!

Reactions: 2
I could go on with this all night lmao

Emma for those three weeks in October when she ran out of content
0001-14259619465_20201210_203210_0000.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The nun - Emma when she turned to religion for a few weeks 😂

These are amazing! If I was her and stumbled across them I would be posting them to my Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t help but imagine how musty she must smell. Every severely overweight person I’ve been in contact with has always had a musty/b.o/salty/fishy type smell to them. Even if they’ve showered that day that smell is always lingering. I don’t know if anyone else has found this or if I’m just very sensitive to smell lol but maybe she doesn’t notice it because her parents are also severely overweight so therefore they all have the same issue with smelling?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can’t help but imagine how musty she must smell. Every severely overweight person I’ve been in contact with has always had a musty/b.o/salty/fishy type smell to them. Even if they’ve showered that day that smell is always lingering. I don’t know if anyone else has found this or if I’m just very sensitive to smell lol but maybe she doesn’t notice it because her parents are also severely overweight so therefore they all have the same issue with smelling?
I get that feeling too, especially when I see her gunt in those joggers and the camel toe. I mean she did say that guys have said "fat pussy is warmer" but idk, heat breeds bacteria, folds sweat more and smell so I don't doubt that she has some lingering stench

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There should be no reason for every fat person to smell, as long as they wash.I guess potentially they may sweat more, and it can get "caught" in skin folds and clothes but they would only be an issue if they didn't wash or wear clean clothes.

Most fat woman I've come accross are super sensitive about the "fat people smell" stereotype they are hyper clean and don't smell at all. Men weirdly seem less bothered.

Obviously there is a certain size washing becomes hard but Emma is nowhere near that so she shouldn't smell.

Reactions: 14
I get that feeling too, especially when I see her gunt in those joggers and the camel toe. I mean she did say that guys have said "fat pussy is warmer" but idk, heat breeds bacteria, folds sweat more and smell so I don't doubt that she has some lingering stench
Exactly this, she has more rolls etc, more body mass, she is bound to be sweatier than a regular sized human. So she must be smelly and not notice it. Also wearing that cheap tracksuit material won’t be helping with the smell either. If anyone ever sees her in person give her a sniff and get back to me lol.

Exactly this, she has more rolls etc, more body mass, she is bound to be sweatier than a regular sized human. So she must be smelly and not notice it. Also wearing that cheap tracksuit material won’t be helping with the smell either. If anyone ever sees her in person give her a sniff and get back to me lol.
Girl I shouldnt really be laughing but you got me on give her a sniff 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There should be no reason for every fat person to smell, as long as they wash.I guess potentially they may sweat more, and it can get "caught" in skin folds and clothes but they would only be an issue if they didn't wash or wear clean clothes.

Most fat woman I've come accross are super sensitive about the "fat people smell" stereotype they are hyper clean and don't smell at all. Men weirdly seem less bothered.

Obviously there is a certain size washing becomes hard but Emma is nowhere near that so she shouldn't smell.
Must just be the severely overweight people I’ve been around then and they either haven’t noticed it themselves or aren’t able to rectify it themselves. I would have thought Emma’s actual clothing size is a couple sizes up from what she currently claims.

Girl I shouldnt really be laughing but you got me on give her a sniff 👁👄👁
Honestly I’m so sensitive to smell, I’m the first person to retch if I get a waft of anything bad

I think it’s wrong to say she must smell just because she’s obese. There’s plenty of evidence of her general lack of regard when it comes to hygiene and overall sloppiness that are not linked to her weight, it’s just her as a person IMO. She’s just a slob, fat or not. She’d be the same in any body.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
D45CCCEC-F8C3-4FDE-B617-FD574C484233.jpeg

‘Tall vibes’

‘Big man energy’

‘Short king’

duck off Emma you’re a boring white middle class girl from Preston please stop, if this is meant to be a joke you have gone to far.

Also how does she sit and caption her stories without majorly cringing!!! Once again reinforces the fact she has no shame.

(P.s shout out to pass the peach for the profile picture)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her bleeping face just winds me the duck up! And the reason she hasn't dated is because of the fool way she carries on! Your not black or American so just bleeping stop! 🤬🤬
god she’s actually INSUFFERABLE just seeing these screenshots has filled me with a different type of rage 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 343902

‘Tall vibes’

‘Big man energy’

‘Short king’

duck off Emma you’re a boring white middle class girl from Preston please stop, if this is meant to be a joke you have gone to far.

Also how does she sit and caption her stories without majorly cringing!!! Once again reinforces the fact she has no shame.

(P.s shout out to pass the peach for the profile picture)
It’s the fact she’s been called out on it multiple times but just carries on regardless, knowing it’s offensive and ignorant.

Reactions: 8
It’s the fact she’s been called out on it multiple times but just carries on regardless, knowing it’s offensive and ignorant.
At this point either she is aware she is doing it and doesn’t give a duck (most likely option) or it is some sort of strange personality disorder 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.