Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to everyone who voted for the title on the previous thread! A quick round up of what was discussed on the last thread:

• Continual use of AAVE despite being called out on it
  • Blackfishing and using the CGM
  • Allbody lacking quality and direction as well as being funded by her parents
  • Deleting comments on socials that question or criticise her questionable actions
  • Previous relationship being an uncomfortable power trip
  • Buying clothes that don't fit properly
  • Constantly talking about how much sex she apparently has

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
those paper notes are going to get ruined as soon as she has a shower LOL. looks like she's revising for her GCSEs

Reactions: 3
Thanks to everyone who voted for the title on the previous thread! A quick round up of what was discussed on the last thread:

• Continual use of AAVE despite being called out on it
  • Blackfishing and using the CGM
  • Allbody lacking quality and direction as well as being funded by her parents
  • Deleting comments on socials that question or criticise her questionable actions
  • Previous relationship being an uncomfortable power trip
  • Buying clothes that don't fit properly
  • Constantly talking about how much sex she apparently has
There is a saying that those who talk about it the most do it the least

• Heart
Seen her story for her mate's bday. Crazy to see how much weight the Bo-po movement has helped her gain

Reactions: 6
B9E6AD30-1853-422C-B0C6-0C8A79FFC4B9.jpeg

She really needs to stop scraping her hair backor she finna be bald headed in a few months. I’m waiting for her to call them “her edges” 😂 Does anyone remember when she called her broken hair “baby hairs” 🥴 someone checked her and she corrected it. Baby hairs 😩 ma’am those are full on adult hairs, knock it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
62F167EC-2B54-43A0-8788-C0E7B6FA1112.jpeg

WHY does she think doing this pose is cute? you’re twenty bleeping four years old looool embarrassing. imagine copying your entire personality from teenagers on tiktok😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 290303
WHY does she think doing this pose is cute? you’re twenty bleeping four years old looool embarrassing. imagine copying your entire personality from teenagers on tiktok😂
LOOOOOL does anyone remember when it was the thing to have a long side fringe, throwing the peace sign up and the ‘side mouth pout’ in a mirror selfie on a blackberry? 😂😂That’s exactly what she looks like here 😂😂

Reactions: 6
View attachment 290303
OMG!!! I have never commented before but this pose! Every video almost every photo. Its so cringe especially when she does the legs too in the videos. Sigh....

Reactions: 4
She must be having a binge day because we've had pancakes with chocolate sauce, popcorn, she wanted scrambled eggs at like 11pm, she bought a share bag of crisps at almost midnight and Lord knows what else she's consumed. How are people not seeing through this tit? Wasn't it only a few weeks ago when she was saying her body "knows" when she's eating something bad? I can't with this woman.

Reactions: 8
How on earth does she keep her size 30 figure with all this health grub...🤔🤔

View attachment 290303
What is wrong with her? I’ve noticed she seems to be having an identity crisis. She doesn’t know who to copy atm. I’ve noticed she can’t seem to be herself...she’s exhibiting bizarre behaviours. Oh and she ran out of lecky ....

View attachment 290303
What is wrong with her? I’ve noticed she seems to be having an identity crisis. She doesn’t know who to copy atm. I’ve noticed she can’t seem to be herself...she’s exhibiting bizarre behaviours. Oh and she ran out of lecky ....

Last edited:
Looking at her posts is the same as finding as diary you wrote when you were 12. Both are cringey AF.

Reactions: 2
1. Look how FILTHY her jumper is I can’t even!!
2. Why is she playing the victim and saying it’s her landlords fault when she was on EMERGENCY CREDIT meaning top it up ASAP during the day!
Stupid woman
Here I was thinking she was a “boss witch” doing it all by herself...couldn’t even top up the electricity and do a quick wash?

Reactions: 10
1. Look how FILTHY her jumper is I can’t even!!
2. Why is she playing the victim and saying it’s her landlords fault when she was on EMERGENCY CREDIT meaning top it up ASAP during the day!
Stupid woman
i was literally coming on here to comment about the jumper... imagine producing your own clothes and every time you advertise them online they're either covered in food, stains or creased

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.