Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D0B7BAEA-6849-418A-A1B7-B56E2C843FA4.jpeg

Who the duck does she honestly believe she is!!! No white girl from rural Preston is using the term ‘sleep on’. She needs to spend less time watching TikTok and more time on being an adult with a business (I use that term very loosely).

Reactions: 8
God are those face tats real? FWIW tho Emma doesn’t only like black men, she’s addressed that a few times now lol
Let me guess. Is she liberal as well? 😂

I can not stand this girl at all.

You know who Emma Tamsin reminds me of? This Canadian Youtuber makes “Sagittariusshawty” who is pretty much the same as Emma. White, cultural appropriates, sleeps with only black men and films herself for Only Fans without him knowing. She vlogs her awkward tinder or pof dates to everyone. Films herself as she’s on them. Always crying about her weight, is obese, talks about sex non stop or really gross things like farts or poop ect. Doesn’t work, doesn’t do anything.

She’s also 26 years old. Everyone has to baby her and say “well done sis!” For getting out of bed and she plays on depression. 🙄
Shes as trashy as Emma and even looks like her. The pair of them would get on fab.

It’s just worrying how this is the coming generation and there will be more people like this in years to come.

You know who Emma Tamsin reminds me of? This Canadian Youtuber makes “Sagittariusshawty” who is pretty much the same as Emma. White, cultural appropriates, sleeps with only black men and films herself for Only Fans without him knowing. She vlogs her awkward tinder or pof dates to everyone. Films herself as she’s on them. Always crying about her weight, is obese, talks about sex non stop or really gross things like farts or poop ect. Doesn’t work, doesn’t do anything.

She’s also 26 years old. Everyone has to baby her and say “well done sis!” For getting out of bed and she plays on depression. 🙄
Shes as trashy as Emma and even looks like her. The pair of them would get on fab.

It’s just worrying how this is the coming generation and there will be more people like this in years to come.

oh my god I have just wasted about 2 hours watching Sagittariusshawty hahaha. Thanks for bringing her to my attention. She’s absolutely fascinating for all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh my god I have just wasted about 2 hours watching Sagittariusshawty hahaha. Thanks for bringing her to my attention. She’s absolutely fascinating for all the wrong reasons.
I know she’s trashy as ever but she’s just interesting even though she does nothing? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she’s trashy as ever but she’s just interesting even though she does nothing? 😂
She so is. Not wanting to derail but she is an absolute car crash. I actually feel kinda bad for her but not at the same time. So many feelings!!

Reactions: 6
She so is. Not wanting to derail but she is an absolute car crash. I actually feel kinda bad for her but not at the same time. So many feelings!!
To be fair, if you continue to watch her she isn’t the worst. She helps out her dad and brother quite a bit with her YT money and friends if needed. She seems generous in a way but doesn’t love herself enough. But her front is easier to read.

Emma hides hers and shows off. Let’s be honest, I doubt she’s that happy with her weight inside.

omg the fact that her entire career is essentially based on her sexscapades truly does prove that men will sleep with anything... she is NOT cute i am sorry...

plus she's fully exposed herself as a racist lol (imagine my SHOCK!) she called a black man a dumb n-word on a live when he called her a snitch and tried to insult a black woman by saying that 'atleast my hair is real' basically. stinky mess!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
omg the fact that her entire career is essentially based on her sexscapades truly does prove that men will sleep with anything... she is NOT cute i am sorry...

plus she's fully exposed herself as a racist lol (imagine my SHOCK!) she called a black man a dumb n-word on a live when he called her a snitch and tried to insult a black woman by saying that 'atleast my hair is real' basically. stinky mess!
yeah she a mess

the only thing I’ll give her is that she’s honest these days about her weight, but she does some pretty unacceptable things

Reactions: 3
yeah she a mess

the only thing I’ll give her is that she’s honest these days about her weight, but she does some pretty unacceptable things
I’ve watched Sagi for a while, she complained about her wait in a video last year but has ballooned since. Cant stop watching her lol. She lazes around at home all day and goes on tinder dates as of recent a lot of guys have been ditching her so not much content. As she has got bigger she has become more depressed and rarely leaves her condo she lives in.

Not our African queen Emma saying period and fam within seconds. Guess she can’t decide if she wants to be from Brooklyn or south London

Reactions: 12
6D416A65-10AA-421F-B75C-353BE3F97BB5.png

She has not been drunk since august don’t you know.

Is this because someone on here called out the fact her calories may be coming from alcohol and she wants to low key set us straight.

Even so no one cares girl you’re embarrassing. bleeping stoppppp the hands and the blaccent. It’s infuriating the stupid cow reads here and will address every single ‘insult’ rather than accepting she is taking the piss out of black culture and amending her ways.

Future thread idea;

Your flat is a shack, your products are whack and you wish you were black.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 349599

Who the duck does she honestly believe she is!!! No white girl from rural Preston is using the term ‘sleep on’. She needs to spend less time watching TikTok and more time on being an adult with a business (I use that term very loosely).
Must be a youth thing!
View attachment 350887

Is this because someone on here called out the fact her calories may be coming from alcohol and she wants to low key set us straight.

Even so no one cares girl you’re embarrassing. bleeping stoppppp the hands and the blaccent. It’s infuriating the stupid cow reads here and will address every single ‘insult’ rather than accepting she is taking the piss out of black culture and amending her ways.

Future thread idea;

Yes fam you musnt sleep on that title thread! She cutesy!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 350887

Future thread idea;

Hang on, she hasn’t been drunk since August?

I checked again to make sure but she literally has a video on her TikTok where it’s a montage of her on a night out drinking loads of drinks and that was dated in October 💀

Obviously it could’ve been recorded before this but waiting two whole months to upload a TikTok sounds unrealistic...

90065632-F29F-4C33-BE15-049175E29753.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it bad to say this is my favourite place 😂🤪so many things are annoying about this woman but what really gets on my nerves is that smile she TRIES to give ...wtf is that please someone tell me! you do not look nice my friend duck sake 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂 in other news like this video made me cringe to the other side 💀 i am current typin from there 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

View attachment 350887

Future thread idea;

Can someone confirm what clarting is please?Emma posted it on her stories and google has multiple definitions

• Haha
Can someone confirm what clarting is please?Emma posted it on her stories and google has multiple definitions
ermmm if you clart someone it can either mean hitting/fighting someone or bleeping someone. so if you clarted someone you either fucked them or fucked them up😂 bleeping is the more common use lately and deffo how the hinge guy was usin it hahahaha

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.