Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think the new car is leased.

She’s an idiot, but surely she’s not that much of an idiot to spend thousands of pounds of savings on a car rather than save it for a deposit?
In that case ol girl lied to us again then, telling us she dropped 20k and paid for it all by her big self when it reality that tit is leased. But if she did drop 20k she's still a fool, if not an even bigger one.

Also, I know we are a little far off but at this rate it's going to come soon, so I'd like to put forward a * NEXT THREAD NAME IDEA *

The Hills Have Lies

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LOOL she is so confused about whether she is a victim, not taking a wage to rich-aunty buying the mercedes, either way shes a bleeping liar and doesnt know the meaning of hard work.
That said, I don't think people should be sending for her family..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was just thinking this! She goes on and on about all the things she hates about where she lives (pre-pay gas meter, poor signal etc.) yet drops that much money on a car when she already had one that worked! Screams “let me show off my money” when she fully could’ve used that to purchase her first home and actually invested in her future.
you can look up the company online and see how much they’re banking yeno, it’s not a lot

this was last year tbf
719EA0F5-9CB2-4C03-8BC0-898EE23BF10E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
9BDD3742-5735-4654-9F74-C246D1324C33.jpeg

Have they or is this another one of the ‘Hills have lies’!

She loves blowing smoke up her own ass. Weird compliment to give someone who’s noes isn’t that nice.

Still scraping that hair back giving herself a poor woman’s facelift, her hair is looking awfully thin as well. How this girl gives hair or skin care advice I do not know.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 329964
Have they or is this another one of the ‘Hills have lies’! She loves blowing smoke up her own ass. Weird compliment to give someone who’s noes isn’t that nice.

That's a whole other level of following, 'Emma, I love your nose!' 'Emma, I wish I had a nose like yours!'
Weird whichever way you put it

Reactions: 5
Another example of THAT DIDNT HAPPEN! Nobody has complimented her bleeping nose. The twit.

Reactions: 9
Another example of THAT DIDNT HAPPEN! Nobody has complimented her bleeping nose. The twit.
Maybe it was the man who washed her merc at the car wash that wasnt even open because it was lockdown lol

• Haha
How is she only going to ask about vlogmas now? THE DAY BEFORE IT'S DUE TO BEGIN. It's clear she has zero ideas for it either.

And well, at least she's aware she has absolutely zero organisation skills too. How she feels confident enough to put this out there, damaging her own reputation and knowing full well that brands will see this I will never know.

She's an absolute sham.

128206095_1060147127836378_3048770349510677181_n.jpg

Reactions: 3
sis been eating ALL the snacks

She has gained so much weight! I’m sorry but the whole HAES, fat acceptance movement is great to feel better about yourself, but it is sometimes just an excuse to eat whatever you want.

she also can afford a PT. I would love to be able to afford a PT. instead I have loved educating myself using YouTube about workouts etc and manage to stay fit without spending a penny.

I may not be able to afford a PT but I know more about staying fit and healthy than our girl!

Attachments

• Wow

She has gained so much weight! I’m sorry but the whole HAES, fat acceptance movement is great to feel better about yourself, but it is sometimes just an excuse to eat whatever you want.

she also can afford a PT. I would love to be able to afford a PT. instead I have loved educating myself using YouTube about workouts etc and manage to stay fit without spending a penny.

I may not be able to afford a PT but I know more about staying fit and healthy than our girl!
I agree there has to be a line between loving the skin you’re in and it being just straight unhealthy, the amount of pressure it puts on your body being severely overweight should be enough to make anything think twice

I never know how to break These things down!! Care to help? Looks interesting x
To be honest these don't really show anything.
A Balance Sheet is a snap show of the company at a point in time. How much money it owes and is owed (debtors & Creditors) how much money is in the bank, what the value of any assets and retained profits (unspent profits) you cant tell the profitability nor how much was taken by the owner. Its basically used to value the liquidity of a company (how much cash it has and how its made up).
Its a pretty basic idea of how well a company is doing and on the face of it, its doing ok.
But these are always out of date.

Reactions: 2
I never know how to break These things down!! Care to help? Looks interesting x
To be honest these don't really show anything.
A Balance Sheet is a snap show of the company at a point in time. How much money it owes and is owed (debtors & Creditors) how much money is in the bank, what the value of any assets and retained profits (unspent profits) you cant tell the profitability nor how much was taken by the owner. Its basically used to value the liquidity of a company (how much cash it has and how its made up).
Its a pretty basic idea of how well a company is doing and on the face of it, its doing ok.
But these are always out of date.
yeah they’re ALWAYS out of date and get put up way later but it gives you a nice idea of where things are headed etc and is free information for the gen pop

yeah they’re ALWAYS out of date and get put up way later but it gives you a nice idea of where things are headed etc and is free information for the gen pop
You have 9 months after your year end to submit the accounts. So its not great unless your an investor (not normal for private Small and medium companies)

Reactions: 2
Her insta story today in that god awful dress, "I look really bummy today ". No you don't love you look really tummy! The white flowery joggers are absolutely horrific too. Her style has no consistency everything she tries on is so random and uncoordinated.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Compared to now, she looks quite small in the first photo. It's crazy to see how she's just gained weight everywhere

Reactions: 4

this was when i first got into emma and i absolutely LOVED her style but now she literally just wears whatever brands are willing to throw at her, she has become SUCH a sellout. also i remember primark actually posted this picture of her and it got so much negative backlash off of people that primark had to actually comment and tell people it wasn't on (https://www.dailyedge.ie/penneys-plus-sized-model-instagram-backlash-4252612-Sep2018) - can you IMAGINE how people would react now?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
4D0E7840-A271-4326-9952-3008B882EDE2.png

One week of giveaways. Let’s see how this plays out. She will probably sack it off around day 3.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.